Professional Liars And Deceivers...ishmaelites On The 2nd Amendment.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Mar 24, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have been noticing a steady stream of lies and deceit coming out of government and or the White House and am wondering if the other members have noticed this same pattern of lies and

Deceit....Obfuscation......misleading thinking and or information's.

And I believe this is deliberate and definitely not leadership...within the Oath of Office...but a private agenda......a private purpose..

OK....here goes....now think this through..

For reference ...here is the text of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States..

Now....when watching Ishmaelite techniques in leadership...of today...something has become very very clear....and I am wondering if the other membership has caught onto the scam and obfuscation ...misdirection going on amongst leadership in the White House and on the left.

What does the 2nd Amendment say bout Hunting???

So why would our cardboard cut out of a President be want to frame the 2nd Amendment in term of hunting???

Catching on yet????

A phony misdirection.

What does the 2nd Amendment say about safety in keeping and bearing arms????

Again ...a misdirection....a scam and attempt to reframe the entire Amendment and hold the public to something never listed in the Amendment.

What does the 2nd Amendment say about the recreational use of arms????

Again ...a deliberate misdirection an obfuscation of the 2nd Amendment ....

All of these misdirection's are an attempt to lie and deceive the public as to the intent of the 2nd Amendment in terms of non limits in favor of government.

All of the first ten Amendments are intended as limits on Government power and control....not on the public.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites who would use such attempted Subtilty and or slight of hand, to deceive us and manufacture an issue/issues which does not exist in the Amendment..
    To Reframe the Amendment in terms of something or some issue not listed in the Amendment.

This is how an Ishmaelite often works to lie and deceive us ...How we get a non representative government instead of a representative government.

Ishmaelites run wild.....

My Non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned these Ishmaelites in leadership positions..

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    If you think this is just hot air....think again...

We are becoming "progressive " to the point where you as an American cannot be trusted with your children or grandchildren.

Particularly their education ...lest you become labeled as a domestic terrorist.

You cannot be trusted with your monies....particularly over $600.00.

You cannot be trusted with your opinions/Views....the disinformation board...

You clearly cannot be trusted to be armed....mentally, spiritually , as well as physically.

And it is worse than these....much much worse....

Be Warned these Ishmaelites run wild...to herd us out of our liberties and freedoms..when in fact their oath of office is to preserve our liberties and freedoms.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    what we used to say about politicians " if their lips are moving they are lying"!!!
    there are one or two good politicians locally but most are not trustworthy and I wouldnt believe anything they say.
    pretty much the same applies to Policemen these days, especially the Met.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Chris, you might look up and read about the John Birch Society. You don't hear as much from them as you did 30 or 40 years ago but they are still operating and around.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.