Recent Rp Earthquake For Prepper Study

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 16, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ge-latest-magnitude-usgs-deaths-a9247381.html

Good morning all,

Per ...

Article's subtitle has "locals flee ... in panic".

The recent earthquake affecting Davos allows a Prepper to reflect on how a specific event mentioned in article would be handled.

Is a collapsed wall that killed a 6 year old, worth reinforcing ? ... rebuilding ? ... or just remain as is ? There is a cost to addressing this. The cost also involves time. Both are precious. Thus: Think this out again..

Note Magsaysay Town's PIO: "Do we respond first or attend to our families first?" Many US emergency orgs, both public sector and private sector, address this in bold print doctrine with all understanding - less the acidheads and drunks.

Annotate list of things to do for next generation: Consider burying the electrical wires.

TMT Tactical likes this.