Red Flag Law

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by LastOutlaw, Aug 11, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Texas Oath Keepers
    8 hrs ·

Red Flag Laws, Think it can't happen? Ask anyone of the many police officers on my page, how it will go down and they'll tell you something like this: It already has in some states where Red Flag laws have been abused.
    This sadly is a realistic concern and a very plausible event. Sad to read though.

Red Flag Laws. Here’s what will happen...

It’s a Sunday night and your family has all gone to bed. You let the dogs back in and lock the deadbolt like you do every night. All the lights are off now except a couple of night lights scattered throughout the house leaving that dim glow throughout your home. It’s bedtime and work and school are going to come early in the morning. You crawl in bed, kiss your wife and drift off to sleep being thankful for the air conditioning that allows you to pull that heavy quilt up over your shoulder despite the fact it’s still 85 degrees outside. A few hours pass...

0200 Monday morning and your wife taps your leg and says, “baby I heard something outside”. As you sit up in bed you hear the dog growling in the living room and you know something isn’t right. You grab that trusty ole 870 and head into the living room. Your wife grabs her 9mm and heads down the hall to the kids rooms just like you have rehearsed. “Good boy” you say as you enter the living room, trying to calm both the dog and your wife just as splinters fly across the room and the front door flys open. “Oh shit!” As you shoulder your weapon and send a load of 00 Buck across your living room and see the perpetrator fall in a heap. Before the “thank God” can even run across your brain, you see a second man coming in the door and you fire again. This time you hear the pop of your wife’s 9mm as she has joined in the fight. It has to be those damn meth heads from down in town! Just then you are consumed by a wall of bullets as you see multiple muzzle flashes from just outside the door and you realize something isn’t right. You turn to yell at your wife to “get down” just in time to see her take a load of buckshot to the face and her brain matter splatter the wall behind her. You feel the burning as 5.56 bullets Riddle your body. One clips your spine as you’re scrambling away and paralyzes your lower body. The last thing you see before you bleed out is a SWAT guy from your local PD holding your teenage daughter on the floor with a knee in her back as she screams and cry’s because she just watched her parents being murdered.

Why did this happen? You’re no criminal. You’re a Conservative and an honest family man. Your wife is a school teacher and your daughters are on honor roll. Why did this happen?

Well two days ago, you and your wife went down to welcome the new neighbors to the community. Your wife made them some of her “world famous” cookies and you invited them to church on Sunday. Later that afternoon, you got a friend request on Facebook from your new neighbor, which you gladly accepted. They seemed a little odd, but in the few minutes you talked they were pleasant enough. The next day while you and your family sat in church, your new neighbor scrolled through your Facebook profile. He saw that “Trump 2020” post and got infuriated. See, he’s a staunch liberal and he hates your kind. The next thing he sees are the hunting pictures you took last fall when your daughter bagged her first buck. Now he’s seething with fury because he is wholeheartedly against the “slaughter of innocent animals”. Next he sees your post from the last range day with your buddy and sees those scary black assault weapons on the table and that does it! He has to do something about the racist domestic terrorist living next door. He picks up the phone, calls the local Sheriffs Office and reports you as a threat under the new Red Flag law. The SO follows their SOP’s and conducts a no knock warrant because you have now been denied due process and you are considered guilty until proven innocent.

Now you, your lovely wife and two deputies have been killed for nothing. Your daughter will have absolute hell for the rest of her life. She will never be that successful person you dreamed for her to be because of the mental tragedy caused from seeing her parents murdered. The local news paper will report that you were killed after firing on and killing two deputies and that “over a thousand rounds of ammo and 22 guns were confiscated from your residence”.

Oh, those two deputies were just following orders. They left behind families as well and had served their community for over a decade. They didn’t know you were a stand-up guy with a great family. They weren’t allowed time to investigate things under due process. They were told you had threatened your neighbor and were out in the street waving an AR15 around.

This is the reality of Red Flag gun laws. Innocent people will lose their lives. Red Flag laws will be used for petty and vengeful reasons without merit.

-Chris Anders

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    No warrant is required in Australia to invade anyone's home under terrorist laws, &, possessing any object specifically for the purpose of self-defence, lethal or non-lethal, is a criminal offence in Australia!!!

We are not legally allowed to use a firearm for defence in any situation.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.
  3. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    :eek: that is deplorable

4. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Keith,
    I would move away from such a country.

In America these laws will be challenged if passed as to the Constitutionality of them. These laws will be in breech of the following US Constitutional Amendments..
    The 2nd, the fourth, the fifth, the sixth and the 14th at the very least.

How can any human be expected to not protect themselves or defend their families or selves?

A lot of American's rights were taken away under the guise of protection from terrorism too. However one has to question the need considering how little has been attempted as far as terrorism in the US to give up so much freedom for.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  5. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I would move too LO if I had a better place to move to. But many places have lost their freedoms, & I doubt very much that I could get there what we have here. I tried to emigrate to America over 50 years ago, & they told me then that if I did not have a university degree in science, they did not want me. So I came to Australia instead. I am too old now to start a new life all over again. Once was quite enough!
    Keith.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Keith I do understand. It is sad now that they want to let anyone into America regardless of anything. Even people with diseases that were cured in America so many decades ago. I knew of quite a few people who were leaving America during the Obama administration due to their fear that our freedoms were being lost. They were moving to places like Honduras and other places that seemed to welcome Americans and had gun rights. The problem I saw after looking a bit deeper at these countries was that they all were under the central banking system and also usually in a foreign country it is easy to have everything that you think you own taken away overnight after some coup or regime change. The only thing I saw feasible was to stay and fight to save my country. More countries need to take up this mantra and fight to save their own countries rather than trying to force their way into America illegally. Maybe then their country wouldn't be such a shithole that they won't want to abandon it.

Radar, TMT Tactical and Keith H. like this.
  7. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Sad but true. OPSEC is your only means of preventing such. I have a facebook account and a grand total of 14 friends (most of which are family) and even with that I watch what I post. Wife was a teacher so I became very aware of abuses in the system years ago. I also worked as a federal Park Ranger and got to see how the local sheriff's dept works. My best advice, keep your mouth shut and trust no one you don't know for sure that you can trust. They won't come for what they don't know exist.

Dale

8. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The Governor of Ohio is proposing a New Red Flag law that DOES require due process before firearms can be confiscated from a accused gun owner. No --- NO Knock warrants allowed.

Dalewick, Morgan101 and LastOutlaw like this.
  9. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Several states have had them for quite a while now.
    Here's an example from Maryland:
    https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018...nLdv9QelWc1sCyic8QYK0IUjPWTHCIK3vSnN1myJsn3Gc

LastOutlaw likes this.
  10. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Remote well thought out caches are what many will wish they had......in the future.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm not a lawyer, but I find it hard to believe that any law that denies Due Process can be constitutional.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't view this as an attack on firearms ownership. I view it as an attack on free speech.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Red flag laws will be applied and expanded to cover anything not PC at the moment.

Red Flag laws will be a form of social and political censorship on peoples lives and standards of living....Herding

Ishmaelite bondage and Marxism run amok.

Da...Tovarich!!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Morgan,

- Civil Asset Forfeiture
    - Witness custodial arrest pre-trial (Baltimore, Maryland)
    - A follow-on (the next day): ankle bracelet for potential shoplifter. (Martha Steward had worn one [don't know color or style])

Wait 'till all this gets politicized !

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    An addendum;

All those college/university regulations with their tribunals on complaints involving sexual matters have little oversight. Still, the inquisition affects the defendant's economic survival for ages.

Related to above is the recently changed concepts from America's common law heritage. Two, 3, 4 decades from an "event" are used to charge someone with a wrong of some sort. I followed that Alabama Chief Justice event about some sexual harassment of 29 years prior. Well comma no police records from 29 years ago ?

American society is rapidly changing and much of the changes are by default. There's little rebuttal. I surely could not defend myself from events of 2 or 3 decades ago. My witnesses are dead.

Now, unless rehab occurs soon, judicial oversight is, to borrow a book title "Gone With The Wind".

16. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Judicial oversight today ...has become ..."Trial by Press."

Trial by Media.

And Red Flag laws are going to be trial by administrator...

Trial in a file folder...not by jury of peers.

Someone is slowly and methodically moving America over to administrative rule...not court decisions by trial of peers....jury trial..but instead by an administrator...in a file folder.

When you appear before a judge without a jury of peers...you are in an administrative court....tried in a file folder.

2A is a Right under the Constitution. Someone is trying to move it into the jurisdiction of "Privileges" granted by a sovereign.....via this red flag law...wherein someone is tried by a politically appointed administrator..but on the surface it "Appears" that justice has taken place.

The pea will not be under any of the shells as this business is shuffled too fast for the public to keep up...and no one will explain what is going on.

Someone will be moving quickly here..from Rights under the Constitution to privileges granted by a sovereign....just like in the UK and or the Continent.

Subjects granted privileges by the sovereign ..not citizens with rights under the Constitution.

These are going to be administrative privileges granted by the Sovereign ...not Rights under the Constitution...

A totally different jurisdiction from Constitutional law....

Be Warned.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.