"rescue Guard Intermediate Survival Pack"

Discussion in 'Survival Kits' started by Pragmatist, Apr 12, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I was just going with the flow reading along until I saw the price. Are you kidding me? :eek: There isn't a member of this forum that couldn't put together a better bag, with better equipment for a third of the price. It is hard to believe these things sell.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    A BOB, GHB or whatever you call your bag is always a great idea. The price on theirs.....ROFLOL!!! Is that a joke? If
    not a joke, WOW, someone is getting rich.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Fear sells to the desperate. Extreme prices convince the desperately uninformed that it must be a better.

Dalewick likes this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I hate to say it but a lot of the previously serious prepper/survival type stores are becoming price gouging crooks. As in this, they are selling low-quality equipment for totally insane prices. I saw a little collection the other day that had basically five little "survival" tool in it. Things like a mylar blanket, a credit card knife, a tiny little multitool that to me looked sort of useless, one of those little lighter things that have a bit of fuel in a little square container with a fero rod on the side, and a plastic whistle. I can and have gotten all of them off Ebey for about a dollar apiece except for the multitool, it cost me 3 dollars. That is 7 bucks and free shipping. They were selling this package for over 25 dollars and 5 dollars shipping and handling.

The thing that bothers me, even more, is how useless a bugout bag is for dealing with the COVID19 virus. The same is true of the totally sold out 2 and 4 week very expensive buckets of dehydrated survival food. If you are hungry go to the store and get some food. Maybe in some places, there are things that are sold out or limited but there is food in every store. If you starve to death in America you have done the one good thing that you have probably ever done and improved the gene pool by not contributing to it going forward.

If you buy something like this bag you are doomed because you won't know how to use the tools even if they were top of the line and you were fully equipped. It is like buying a gun when you have never fired a weapon in your life and thinking that just because you have it that you are now safe and invincible.

TMT Tactical likes this.