Russia's Satellite Jamming War

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Feb 26, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Shortly ago TMT Tactical reported in on debit / credit card transaction machines mysterious failure . I just received a phone call reporting satellite signal failure that supports his television signal even though we have clear skies today . Maybe this is coincidental and perhaps not . Members on here have been expecting satellite signal jamming and cyber attacks . I am creating this thread so our members have a place to post such matters .

2. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    There is little doubt we will be experiencing Russian cyber attacks and satellite jamming efforts . The bigger question is how effective is the Russians at this ? They will get to test their capabilities .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Get ready for the possibility that Cell phones as well as internet will shut down...

For how long I have not a clue.

Be also aware that built into he system as an Emergency measure...our own government has built into this system the ability to take over all internet traffic...all interstate traffic...all roads...air line routes, trains...truck/semi traffic...etc etc etc. Television and radio stations..and also your land lines.....under an Emergency.

Some of us have made preps to get around this but you folks be the judge..

If you did not know this information ..some of you have been living in DisneyLand....this has been in effect for many many many years and only adapted/adjusted for new technology and such developments.

Do you not think we have people who's job it is to overtake satellite control and operation codes...access codes???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have had people who know me...and that I ...on occasion buy silver ...and also silver American Coinage...silver dollars...rolls of silver dimes..and put them away.

Some of them have been asking me if I think they should put back some cash...outside of the banks...

I tell them what I posted just above this post..

I also ask them what would they do if the electricity went down for a long period.....about two weeks to a month???

No ATM machines working...what do you do?? No electronic transaction machines working....banks shut down.??

What do you do????

Now in the Olde Days some of us called this a "Manual Override."

Oh...I like my automatic transmission...but I also know how to drive a stick shift and clutch....a type of "Manual Overide."

I greatly believe in the principle of Manual Overide.....or put another way...doing certain things for myself..

Put another way.............................I am not impressed with a Cashless Society.

Be Warned the Ishmaelites who would put us into their type of bondage....

They need us ignorant of so many things in this world..

Spoke with my friend this evening via Ham radio some 400 miles down range in the next state over...Tennessee.
    It was good to hear his voice on the airways....we spoke for about 30 minutes...on 75 Meters.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Silver hasn't jumped up. Up only half dollar or a dollar this week (better than stock market but that's not much; stock market could crash; metals = break-even = don't lose your savings ... and that's all).

I believe that if Putin gets frustrated, then he will throw a tantrum and set his software-military out to do as much damage as possible to Western nations. The former USA is sure to get slammed.

This recent car I bought is automatic, but can swap into manual mode if needed.

Just talking to the wifer today about bringing in our water tanks out of storage.

"Trust in Allah, but tie your camel." = We are one long d### way away from Allah, so just take care of your own.

We here in Amerika have us one non-existent Commander in Chief -- unless you consider Susan Rice competent ... geez Louise, how sad. An Obama pick = anti-American.

Gonna get bad boyz'n'girlz!

"Thot thar storm done hit, Billy-Bob! Boyz git yore rifles n'lock'n'lode!"

Incompetence writ large = https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/02...alls-out-bidens-recycling-of-obama-personnel/

6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    whats the possibilities because of Ukraine and our support for them that Russia gets into a Cyber war with the West? I mean more than they do already? jamming this, taking down that, etc.etc.
    how much stuff could they shut down? does anyone actually know?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Apparently their technology is a long way behind ours in this field.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I've worked with Eastern Block programmers who had gotten out of their countries before the Wall came down. They are brilliant. Once the Wall was down, high tech began flowing into Russia and guess what, yes, they immediately reverse-engineered our ideas.

The BIG difference is in the realm of funding. When our military needs some money, POOF!, there it is. This is NOT true in Russia. This means a whole lot. Right now we are seeing Russian land forces being slowed down in their invasion of the Ukraine due to their military having not having had sufficient funding to truly prepare for such a large invasion.

Russia is still poor. Their economy is only the size of the state of Texas' economy. They do wonders with what technology they can afford to buy, however. They are VERY intelligent.

Off track a bit here: This is why I am stupefied that Russia has been buying so much gold! That is a very major hit to their economy. The only reason could be is that they are anticipating the collapse of the U.S. dollar and their own ruble. One of the few things Russia and China agree on is their wish to collapse the U.S. dollar. What with the banks of Europe being on the precipice, a worldwide depression would collapse the euro.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.