Safari Ants

Discussion in 'Survival Stories' started by neoKit, Jun 21, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. neoKit

neoKit New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    I remember the first time I went camping with my girlfriend. Unfortunately at night we were attacked by Safari ants. We were never prepared for them so we got out and started running up and down. I remembered how sometimes back we used to burn plastic bags to scare them away. That is what I did at last! I collected plastic bags and plastic containers and burned some of them. Fortunately the trick worked as we spent the rest of the night peacefully.

2. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    I have also been attacked by safari ants on many occasions. They have a sophisticated communication system that makes them to mobilize rapidly. I have discovered that paraffin is very potent in expelling them away. Burning newspapers on them is very effective and they clear in minutes. Avocados are one of their greatest attractions. So its unsafe to keep avocados or their peels near your dwellings. Safari ants are also expelled by the smell of Mexican marigold when the stems and leaves are scattered over them.