Scarlet Fever Making A Comeback

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by randyt, Oct 13, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
  2. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Randy,

Hope you do have the immunities already built up.

I don't think I ever had Scarlett Fever but did have sprep throat.

I'm currently undergoing much long term - measuring in weeks - artificial fever from a Shingles shot/jab.

Above link got my attention.

Caribou, randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    My dad's mom (born in latter 1890s) had scarlet fever and got better; however her family did not think that she was going to live. She was in and out of consciousness for weeks. Country folk medicine got her through it. She lived into her mid-90s.

She couldn't get names straight. Scarlet fever? No. Dyslexia. I have it, youngest son caught my dislexia, DNA-contact don't'cha'know; no scarlet fever. You can survive. Antibiotics save lives.

Retroviruses can implant sections of RNA into a cell, which go on to alter the infected cell's DNA code. Retroviruses are not picky. They will "do their thing" with streptococcal bacterium (Scarlet Fever's bacterium type).

https://www.cdc.gov/groupastrep/diseases-public/scarlet-fever.html

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/biochemistry-genetics-and-molecular-biology/retroviruses

4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Scarlet fever can trigger autoimmune diseases ... to include Rheumatic Fever.

My dad's dad (born early 1890s) as a young man got Rheumatic fever and almost died. All of his family were called in to be with him when he died. He didn't die, but the fever did permanent damage to his heart.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/rheumatic-fever/symptoms-causes/syc-20354588

By the by, if you have a damaged heart, do not take up smoking. People in Pap's family lived into their 80s. Pap didn't.

5. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Had it as a young kid and barely made it through that one. It affected my eyesight.

Old Geezer, TMT Tactical and randyt like this.
  6. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    how did it affect your eye sight?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    I had it in the Marine corps at 19 about ever 3 or 4 days I could peel off a whole hand print of skin or foot print was down for about a month took another 3 to 4 months to get my self fully right and to this day I am always hot

Old Geezer, randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Bad thing about antibiotics is that they're being over-prescribed and so bacteria are building up better resistance to it.

randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've only had antibiotics a few times in my entire life, a couple of times in hospital following surgery, once for a tooth abcess and once for an infection, generally speaking I dont like taking medicines of any sort and keep them to a minimum, I dont even take OTC painkillers much, maybe 3 or 4 tablets a year.
    however the same cant be said for the general public who take them for any little thing, even colds which they dont work on anyway.

randyt and TMT Tactical like this.