Sidelight About Air Traffic Guided At New York Kennedy....airport.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Dec 19, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    5b35af71ebdd16a481311a93a961686e.png sidelight about air traffic guided at New York Kennedy....airport.
    Last night I had little going on ...particularly after lunch at work.

As it was cold..I ran my long wire receiving antenna into our shack via an access hole...and tuned in my shortwave set.

Eventually I was able to tune in some of the short wave frequencies and to my surprises found long range air traffic control operators talking out of New York Kennedy in particular on frequency 3.455 MHZ.....Upper Side Band..

For months and months now there has been little to no air traffic handled out of New York and to my surprise ...this operator was very busy last night handling traffic into and out of New York Kennedy.

ON occasion you would hear them handing off traffic to other frequencies and other operators indicating that they were somewhat busy.

Nonteheless....I was surprised to here such traffic going into and out of New York Kennedy.

For months and months Trump has locked down air traffic into and out of this country.little to no air traffice happening on these frequencies..now it appears to be on the increase.

I shall have to continue monitoring this and other frequencies on the long range bands for Air traffic.

Just something of curiosity I noted last night.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I shall be tuning in that frequency tonight 3.455 MHZ to monitors again tonight for long range air traffic into and out of New York Kennedy.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishnmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    It may be Democrats leaving their ruined States and Cities looking for an un-ruined refuge " hopefully " to never return " . :)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.