New Member So glad to have found you all

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by kjmusicus, May 28, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. kjmusicus

kjmusicus New Member
      1/23

Blog Posts:
    Hello everyone,

I am very eagerly anticipating dialogue in this forum, as I've been on the road to disaster prepping for a couple of years now. I know that my family and I have some catching up to do, and hopefully we can gain momentum as we continue to read valuable information and put theory into practice as a result of this site.

We are in the Minneapolis/St Paul area, so if you are interested in sharing your locations for the purposes of continuing to share information, we would welcome it. Thanks for posting!

2. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi! Nice to see you here. I'm from Oklahoma! I'm new also, but I've already learned some great tips.