Some Bahamian Hurricane Photos

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Sep 4, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.boston.com/news/weather/2019/09/04/hurricane-dorian-bahamas-photos

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

Appreciated the 2 photos of dog rescues.

Believe it was the third photo; she's wearing a lime green shirt,... do emphasize to neighbors, colleagues, those you associate with, that for weather emergencies, have boots, socks ready. Have LONG-sleeve pants and shirts ready. For the future - and I'm wishing all of 'em recovery soonest - the guy is wearing a back pack and carrying the 2 others. For these packs ... basic utility type ... if living in areas like the Bahamas, it'd be advantageous if guy had an expandable pack. You folks know the industry. If mom has injury or gets ill while walking to safety, he'd have his hands free for the evac.

I understand the family might have already lost everything less what's in picture. I'm just commenting for prep enhancements and not making critical comments to specific event.

Tomorrow night is my turn.

TMT Tactical likes this.