Some Prepper Mistakes To Avoid By Upgrading Thinking

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Survival Skills' started by Pragmatist, Sep 1, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    makes sense.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    All five points of this Field and Stream article were spot-on.

Last month I noticed more people at the range. That's positive.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    It was good, but there is so much more to survival that guns and ammo. I think camping experience and living off the land is far more important than guns. yes you do need guns but that is only a small park of it.

Rebecca, TMT Tactical and Alaskajohn like this.
  5. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree with Artic Bill's post. Of late I have been reading a book on Plants and herbs...
    "The lost book of Herbal Remedies."

It has been very interesting so far.

Also agree with the business of not counting on U Tube. I find U Tube to be helpful for many things but also I know that just like our land lines and cell phones..the internet can be turned off and or controlled by someone out there .....socially /politically. Not so with a book. And I like to read when I can get the time...

Reading...you control everything.....for your own reasons.....not someone else.

I just don't like the idea of someone herding me against my will and over my objections...

I prefer to go my own way and for my reasons....not someone else's way or reasons.

Most people..in particular preppers...don't want to bother anyone and don't want to be bothered as well.

They prefer to go their own way and for their own reasons.

MY non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

TMT Tactical, randyt and lonewolf like this.
  6. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    My wife has really gotten into foraging since we move to our little spot in heaven on earth. It’s remarkable what you can eat our use for medicinal purposes. And we are only touching the surface of what is possible as much of traditional knowledge has been lost.