Still Alive.

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by GS AutoTech, Nov 26, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. GS AutoTech

GS AutoTech Expert Member
      232/345

Blog Posts:
    Hey everybody
    I'm still around. It's been a super busy year & haven't hung out in a while. My business is cranking, hobbies expanding, homeschooling 4 kids & homestead farm is growing.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      425/460

Blog Posts:
    Good to know you are still with us, & good to hear you are doing well. Welcome back.
    Regards, Keith.

GS AutoTech likes this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    GS I possibly recognize the picture in your profile post , then again it could be a similar bridge . Is the name of the stream C.C. ?

GS AutoTech likes this.
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      425/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm glad you have had a good year. The years with your kids while they are young are so special. We miss you though so don't be a stranger.

GS AutoTech likes this.
  5. GS AutoTech

232/345

Blog Posts:
    I took that picture on the Greenbriar River Trail in WV. It's an old train bridge. The extra cool part is it leads directly into a tunnel thru the mountain where steam locomotives once ran. My family hikes many miles on our camping trips to this spot every year cause it's also a great swimming area.

6. GS AutoTech

232/345

Blog Posts:
    Expanding hobbies include amateur black smithing. Wifes uncle has small forge, he's a former ferrier, where some cool knives are made. Amateur gun smithing, assembly mostly. Haven't progressed to milling & fabrication yet. Studying & practicing LR marksmanship with some modern optics. & some chemistry experiments. I quit smoking years ago & used vape to replace cigs. I began DIY mixing vape juice for myself. This took me down the road of refreshing my chem knowledge & lab skills. This is in sharp contrast to last years hobby of building DIY from scratch RC drone quad copters.
    I may be seemingly all over the map, but it's the enjoyment of learning & experimenting, love it!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    @GS AutoTech

A new member here but the more the merrier , so welcome back. Love learning new stuff, keeps the mind sharp.