Survival Movies/films. The Purge.

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Keith H., Apr 9, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      425/460

Blog Posts:
    I have to say that I did enjoy watching this movie, & at the same time it was a little scary. The scary part for me was that I could see this happening. There is good & bad in everyone, different measures in different people. All it takes is a trigger situation to bring out the bad side or the hard assed side.

Some of you may have seen the Hunger Games, well this is along the same lines in so much as it is the government's way of reducing the population. In reality, there is "Agenda 21", you should look this up. Don't forget, right now the whole world is ignoring the genocide in West Papua! This genocide is sanctioned & payed for by Australia & America. If these governments can do this just for the sake of making money, then I see no reason why they would not commit genocide on their own citizens!