Surviving Government Tyranny

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by poltiregist, May 21, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The fact that you are reading this means you are under government surveillance . The government has been known to do flyovers over preppers retreats to photograph and study them . To position hidden surveillance cameras on their retreat and listen in on their phone calls . Today in many countries including the U.S. people can be abducted by the government and simply vanish with no trial . Does this concern you ?

2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    No.........not really. I think a lot of this type propaganda is deeply flawed. Example: The Government does fly over my property, and they do take photographs. Should I freakout because the government is attempting to save money, and function more efficiently.....??? It is the real property tax assessors office. They can view hundreds of properties by aerial surveillance, rather then send two or three employees to hike into remote and isolated areas full of bears and other hazards.

People disappear here, people get snatched here also. The wolves grab a very few, most are grabbed by bears. The bears eat them and then bury what remains, the eagles and ravens, and Magpie's clean up any visible sign.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    Radar, Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Read "the ruby ridge siege " by Charles River . I have already experienced some of the surveillance and it was not to study me for a tax shake down . I personally know a CIA agent whose job is to monitor international communication sites , such as this forum .

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    Radar, Coprepper and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    While I would agree that it " can " happen, can you give any examples of when it did happen in this country? It really brings up a myriad of questions. Lots of people vanish every year. David Paulides has made a career out of this. What evidence is there that anyone was abducted by the government?

In the overall scheme of things I am not a grain of sand on the beach. No I don't worry about it. No, it does not concern me.

Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Under the terrorist laws , no trial needed , just an accusation . To more directly answer the question , no I don't personally know anyone that vanished .

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  6. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Nor do I. I don't know of anybody, and I have never heard of anybody being taken without due process. Not that it couldn't happen, but it is not on my radar.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  7. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    People try to make it sound like something "NEW" and dangerous. For hundreds and thousands of years before terrorist laws, this was happening. Ever hear of the slavery business or GULAG......???

There is a abundance of things to worry about, that have very high probability. Example: Being the looser in a head-on vehicle crash. Happens hundreds of times a day.

8. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I suppose those that hold a job , would be concerned if the feds came to your work place to take your picture . That happened to me and I lost my job .

Radar and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    A message for the federal agents . If you guys want an updated picture of me just knock on my door and ask for it . No need for all that covert stuff . You guys can take all the pictures you want .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If the anti-Constitutionalists are monitoring me, they are pi$$ing away some serious taxpayer money. Maybe their waste of time on geezers like me will allow some youthful patriots to travel under the radar.

We used to comm up and down the eastern seaboard. At that time, the Soviets had a building near D.C., the two top floors of which were dedicated to monitoring comm. Therefore, even in the most innocuous calls, radio xmissions, then email we'd include names of projects being monitored so that they would have to analyze our comm.

If you are being monitored by Big Brother, always include a couple of militarily significant words so that the email will be recorded. I'd like them forced to go through ALL of this traffic. Smother them with bullsh!# -- mountains of it. Spew an infinite string of B.S. Make'em eat it.

11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    They don't have to fly over. Google Earth limits how close you can see but the Government isn't restricted. Pictures of me are easy to get and they can have all that they want. I feel sorry for anybody that has to listen in to me for very long. As you here all may have noticed I am long winded as hell and that is when I am just limited to what my old fingers can type. In general, the government has no interest in what most people are doing.

Ruby Ridge and Waco were just a few of the murders that you can lay at the feet of the Clintons. They declared private war on anyone in the gun business. That is what you get when you elect a couple of monsters to lead your country and it is what you deserve. I was in the gun business at that time and we got hit too.

My partner was beaten senseless after he was handcuffed when they carried his little 4-year-old daughter into the room carrying her by her hair. The government doesn't have to be sneaky when they want you. A cop goes in the other room and calls his partner and tell him that you are making bombs or in our case selling guns under the table and dealing drugs Then, based on that "anonomus call they will do as they did in Waco kick you door or crawl in your daughter's bedroom window and just KILL you.

I was blessed that they kicked my partner's door. As G. Gorden Libby said and I know, when the cops come and kick your door to kill you, you shoot the heads because they wear body armor. I sleep with a tricked out 12 ga shotgun beside my head in the bed. I would have opened fire on them and been killed, unlike my partner. He survived but it cost him a wife and his little girl was never the same again. My attitude is simple...Bring it on bitches today I will die a free man.

12. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Not worried unless Chelsea Clinton gets elected. They are going to go stir crazy listing to me or reading my posts.

Old Geezer, coffee and poltiregist like this.
  13. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    As some of you may know, the late Dr. Richard Pierce ("Andrew MacDonald") took a much more cautious approach to government surveillance and interference in his first novel. Perhaps that was due to the views of Mr. Earl Turner, the chief protagonist in the book.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    My surveillance had gotten so ridiculous , the feds would send me a post card every Christmas . I don't receive post cards any more from the feds but I think they accomplished their objective and made me very paranoid .

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    Radar, Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    And keep those bon bons away from Web Hubbell's daughter!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The British government cant even manage Brexit so anything else is typically beyond them, I believe any sort of SHTF would see them collapse in short order.
    the UK does not have enough troops or Police to do anything more than a token effort.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Lonewolf,

The British government are a bunch of puppets....Just like our American Government.

The power in The UK is in the Crown. Not the Throne of England but the Merchant/Bankers who at one time operated out of the One Square Mile of Olde London....of the Lord Mayor fame. Today they have spread out their area.....but they are still the power...not the British Government nor the Queen.
    The Crown are loyal to their profits not to people or nation.

One can read about this set up....in this short book by E.C. Knuth...

"The Empire of the City"

https://www.amazon.com/Empire-City-C-Knuth/dp/B006565O0E/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1URZKIS3VHEWH&keywords=the+empire+of+the+city&qid=1558783675&s=gateway&sprefix=The+Empire+of+the+city,aps,524&sr=8-1

The British Government is so far gone down the toilet bowl that they are now spending more time "Herding" and controlling their own people for PC trends that they are become ineffective....in most things.

And to too it was under Barrack Hussein Obama...more concerned about the threat from the American People than managing our nation and or our Foreign Affairs. America was to blame for everything and anything. So too would it have been had Hillary won the office of President in 2016...more of Barrack Hussein Obama phase II.

This is exactly what someone wants to do to America..turn us into Englishmen with the same "Herded " fingerprint .

And so it would have been had Hillary won in 2016. Someone has been working very very hard to reverse this by getting rid of Trump and Company from the White House.

I suspected from the beginning of this massive influx of manufactured chaos after the 2016 election that the source of this chaos was from outside this country ..not within per se. That the left was under the control of someone else. And so too the Right...under someone's control..not American.

The manufactured chaos of Groups like Antifa is a fingerprint of operation which is not new. This was being done in Europe in the 1800s and for the same reason....people and nation control...ie..power.

This manufactured chaos continued into the 1960s to the 1980s with groups like the Red Brigade in Italy.

This Richard Steele business was the Tell Tale that he was a front man for someone else...needing to remain hidden and concealed. And I smelled The Crown at work...protecting their stranglehold over both political parties here in America.

Under such types of useless ineffective governments the people of a nation themselves become the threat to power and control and must needs be properly herded and controlled as to their thinking, their emotions, their attitudes. Not a foreign threat..but internal threats.
    This tells the thinking person/individual that a corner has been turned....into chaos...a government which does not trust it's own people....nor represent it's own people....but instead representing someone wishing to remain unseen and unknown.

This awareness is the source of my often stating that if we as Americans cannot be trusted with our guns ...we will never be trusted with our votes.

England and Brexit have confirmed this thinking is correct.

And here in America we see our own government trying to bring in Illegals by the thousands with the goal of eventually putting them on the public purse and then on the voting rolls..because Americans themselves have, as of 2016, broken out of the "Herd" and cannot be counted on to be predictable , controllable, malleable, guaranteed voters.

In other words we cannot be trusted with our vote.

Not individual liberty and freedom..but Herding...politically and social herding.

This is not a new thing here in America but may go back before President William McKinley.

The British government is not what is seems or appears to be..and neither is our own...but instead filled with Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

18. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical,

I'd not thought it through that far but....you may have a good point here. Chelsea has been very very quiet in the background...and I suspect by design. Worth keeping an eye on it. I believe whomever is running the phony left and right may be that desperate.

Let us hope and pray that Americans have had enough of the Clinton's and their Ishmaelite chaos.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

Coprepper, coffee and TMT Tactical like this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    once TSHTF the British government, the elites and the bankers will be the least of my problems, they will all go the way of the do-do and all the other extinct animals.
    only those with knowledge and physical skills will survive, their money and power wont do them any good, they will be killed by the panicking masses in the cities before they have time to reach their bunker or evacuation helicopter.

Coprepper and TMT Tactical like this.
  20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

You might want to re think that above.

The Rothschild family was successful in leaving Germany with the advent of the NAZI take over. They are also heavily entrenched in the British Government and also the Crown...

Rothschild means Red Shield....ie..red flag.

What is the background colour of the NAZI flag??

Background colour of the Communist Flag????

Is the British Government tending towards totalitarianism....or freedom and individual liberty. It does not matter if it is from or via Nazi or Communist...it is still totalitarian.

Same question constantly goes through my mind here in America about our own government.

That I can see from tell tales in history ..this system of concealed overlords goes back to Ancient Rome and before...possibly back to Ancient Egypt..and before.

This history is often hidden for these concealed Overlords by nations fighting each other....when often the real struggle is from concealed Overlords fighting each others concealed Overlords through proxy nations and governments..and even possibly working together in secret to deliberately collapse governments and nations/borders in order to remake them in their image...for their purposes.

I think WW1 and WW2 was a cover for this operation of Concealed Overlords working privily together to redraw many maps/borders in their image..and it continues to this day. It is not over.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the EU is the new Nazi party. known over here as the fourth reich for many years.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  22. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    No, I don't waste time worrying over things I can't control, and the Govt isn't going to waste resources watching much of what I do.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow!!

I've not heard that before Lonewolf. Is this a common thinking or understanding among many Englishmen today??

If so it is being carefully kept from the thinking and knowledge of the Average American here..kept away from us by our rigged news media.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes, its a fairly commonly held attitude.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    We have members on this forum that can not speak up and say what they really think because of reprisal from their overlords . Government tyranny is prevalent and growing . The first thing a tyrannical government does is restrict their subjects the ability to fight back " gun control ". Then try to convince their subjects how great gun control is , to keep them docile and subjective .

Duncan, Coprepper and TMT Tactical like this.
  26. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by lonewolf,

I find this to be of extreme irony lonewolf. I say this because of the years fighting the Nazis as well as the Communists and now to become the thing they were fighting....in herding their own people as did the Nazis and Communists.

But the same thing is happened here...albeit a bit more reserved but the same pattern...our own government becoming more intrusive and "Herding."

This became very noticeable under the Obama Administration....as well as under the Clintons...but under Obama very much noticeable. That Americans cannot be trusted.

I suspect that this is a part and parcel of the struggle going on between the fake Republicans here in the states and the leftist Democrats....and the Trump Administration.

I am suspecting that the Trump administration wants to reverse many of the leftist trends of previous administrations....and eventually turn more power back to the states and people....as written in our Constitution.

These phony Republicans and Democrats want an all strong central/Federal Government.....much like what you have in the UK.

Wherein people here will not be able to break wind...without the permission of a council.

Da......Tovarich!!??

I suspect that this is much of the very nature of what is going on here. A strong central government which will eventually cede its authority to a central world government.

Which is why you folks cannot have Brexit.

And this is also what will happen if the Left here in the states gets its way. They will sell the very souls of our people and nation down the drain to a central world authority.

This is Ishmaelites run wild. And Ishmaelite implies bondage.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:

And my equal big fear is that at the last minute....Mrs. O will be running...this is the real reason Mr. O has been quite.

Coprepper and TMT Tactical like this.
  28. Coprepper

Coprepper Expert Member
      168/173

Blog Posts:
    I’ve been wondering that myself. Is she going to run as VP to Biden, and if he becomes potus, will he suddenly gave to step down “for health reasons”, leaving her in charge? I see several scenarios possibly playing out, and NONE of them are good.

29. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't think we will have to worry about the democrats /communist gaining control of the White House in the next election . The democrat / communist know this to . That's why they are so desperate to impeach Donald Trump and trying to change election rules . It will not matter who they run against Trump we will have Trump in office for over another five years .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Something our non American members might be interested in . I decided to look up the group across the creek from me . I suspect they are " THE OATH KEEPERS " . You can find them under private U.S. Militias . Reportedly their members totaled over thirty five thousand in the year 2016 . Just wanted to point out the seriousness many U.S. citizens have "to keep and bear arms " . On one gathering it sounded like a government military firing range over there from daylight to dark for three days .

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    Radar, Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  31. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Interestingly in march 2019 there were five thousand two hundred U.S. troops in Iraq . At this point " THE OATH KEEPERS " outnumbered the troops in Iraq by seven to one . Sounds a little like the battle of " THE LITTLE BIGHORN " . With these gun control talks going on nothing would surprise me . The " OATH KEEPERS are not the only Militia in the U.S. . They are well armed with guns and amo and very serious about defending their freedom . I meet one of their leaders a few years back " A retired military Colonel " so when it comes to tactics they are not a bunch of dumb buts .

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    Dalewick, TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  32. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    I've only personally met three or four militia members (that I know about), so most of my information about them comes from reading their websites as well as reading various media reports (most of which I take with a grain of salt). Every one of them seems to place themselves as 'Constitutionalists' or 'defenders of the Constitution', which is fine with me; Like many of you, I took an Oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution -- which I considered then and consider now a lifetime Oath.

But that Constitution can be a real pain in the neck sometimes! No matter what your own belief system happens to be, there are probably some things in the Constitution -- especially since, going back to Marbury v Madison (1803), it's been interpreted by the Supreme Court -- that you disagree with. Some "liberals" are gung-ho for the First Amendment and individual liberties, but abhor the idea of American citizens having access to most firearms. Some "conservatives" recognize the rights of Americans to have those same freedoms, but detest the ideas of civil liberties such as abortion on demand, gender self-identification, gay marriage, self-medication, and so on.

So what do we do to resolve this conundrum? Well, the best approach would be to press for the election of a President and a Congress which could nominate and then confirm a SCOTUS candidate who would "interpret" the Constitution the way you'd like it to be interpreted. Sometimes, though that doesn't work out: you elect Joe Blow, he nominates Jimbo Johnson as a true whatever, ol' Jimbo gets approved and then, a year later, he starts to vote his own conscience instead of he way you think he should vote!

A prime example was the man who, during World War Two, was first the Attorney General and then the Governor of California. During that time, he gave wholehearted support to the forced relocation of Americans to concentration camps solely because of their Japanese ancestry. He agreed with Korematsu v United States (1944) -- one of the most egregious decisions since Dred Scott vs Sandford (1857) -- and yet, by the 1960's, as the Chief Justice of SCOTUS, Earl Warren, was one of the most progressive jurists of the 20th century. Moral: don't pin you hopes on "your" guy getting appointed to the Court; you might get more than you bargained for.

So given that, what do you do when you're faced with a Constitution which (to almost all of us) has parts which you wholeheartedly support and parts that you simply can't abide? Well, if you support the Constitution, you grit your teeth and accept all of it. Maybe the next Justice will agree with you -- or maybe not.

Now what does this have with the "Oath Keepers" or any other self-described "constitutionalist" or "defenders of the Constitution" (like me and probably most of us Yanks on this forum)? Not much, really; like I said, I don't know too many of these people and what their beliefs are in their heart of hearts. But I do hope that "constitutionalists" really are able to defend and protect the Constitution, warts and all.

Comments, anyone?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  33. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Duncan,

An excellent presentation. Thank you.

The "evil" J. Edgar Hoover said that XO 9066, FDR's ethnic-Japanese internment camps ,were NOT needed for national security. His agents could monitor those needing watching without the camps.

So much has changed since the early 1800s. A favorite of mine is that original requirement that all money bills must originate in the House of Representatives. Now, money can originate at the Federal Reserve - and this is bipartisan !

TMT Tactical, Duncan and Morgan101 like this.
  34. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Duncan: I would agree with you 1000%. We accept the entire document for all of its good. Truthfully, I don't think there is anything in the Constitution or the Amendments that I disagree with. I would have to read through everything again, but as it is written I can't think of anything I would change. I have certainly had to hold my nose at some of the decisions made by SCOTUS, but I think I am still in agreement with the basic principles.

I have issues/problems with people who want to get selective about what to keep and what to delete. We used to have a saying: " I hate and disagree with what you are saying, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." That doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

35. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Morgan, I don't know of any cases personally where our government has abducted anyone illegally. I do know of our government doing so to foreign nationals, BUT and it's a big BUT, they only did so to individuals that were designated enemy combatants or on rarer instances. Individuals that could be designated as a "Lost Asset", which at the time was anyone that had accepted money or favors from the U.S. Government. Such as drug dealers, smugglers, foreign politicos, foreign military cadres, etc.

Knowing how the government works, if a government agency was going to abduct a U.S. citizen I would expect them to have the agents/assets of a allied government abduct the individual and deliver them to a black site. Then they would be interrogated. Just a guess.

Dale

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  36. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    @poltiregist you're a fun one to have around. Don't stop now.
    Have you looked at the laws regarding states' militias?

37. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I scanned over " THE OATH KEEPERS " manifesto . I didn't see anything illegal about it . Actually just the opposite . They are swearing to uphold the law .

TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  38. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    In a S.H.T.F. situation I am not sure if having a militia covering my FLANK is a good thing or a disaster . I presently am leaning toward it being a good thing .

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Poltiregist: I would be very careful with any militia group. A Law Enforcement officer is a Government employee. Militias can be formed by Congress or by a State Legislature. The Oath Keepers, while they may be well intended, are vigilantes. They have no authority to uphold the law. I would submit that unless there are some capable lawyers within their ranks, they don't even know what laws they are upholding.

I would be very careful, keep a watchful eye, and a safe distance. Just my .02 cents.

TMT Tactical, poltiregist and Radar like this.
  40. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Morgan,

Here's something to ponder. The original Constitution prohibited the taxation of exports. This, obviously, to encourage exports to help the new nation. The related regulations developed over the years was in support of exports.

A few years ago a company, Boeing of Chicago and Seattle area had an export sale of a B-747 ER (I believe). The sale was to Air India. A US company (believe Delta, Atlanta) filed a protest of some sort that this export sale - also subsidized by a US Export-Import agency (forgot official name) - was going to participate on a trade route and hurt those US carriers serving this market.

Above is an example of changed circumstances in a changed environment. Again, just something to think about.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    At least I wouldn't think they would want to raid me for my prepper supplies . They have two jersey milk cows , beef cattle , about five hundred acres of good hunting land . We would be fishing the same stream . Rural communities know their neighbors . They like me can hide their prepping only so long before the stuff comes spilling out the door .

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  42. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The problem that the government has with groups like the oath keepers is that THEY (The people in the government) want to be EXEMPT from obeying those same laws. They are BIG on the people obeying the laws and living under the constitution but they are exempt. Eventually we the people will either rein them in or lose any real freedom. Laws and the constitution should apply equally to ALL and not be "adjusted" as the government sees fit. The government sees Americans that want to be free and live under the constitution without fear of the government taking over and refusing to let us be free are seen, along with veterans, as potential terrorists. Vets scare them because they have PROVED that they are willing to fight for their country and its freedoms.

43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well shucks, gotta sometimes warm up some barrels, gotta shoot-up some of the 4+ decade-old ammo, gotta make sure each lot will still feed'n'fire. Might as well set off mercuric primer stuff because their cases are surely to be brittle (I've split no small number of .303 case necks and this in rifles that wouldn't chamber a no-go gauge).

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  44. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    49948731_2087569007970806_6728623004319744000_n.jpg A government that fears it's citizens doing what they have the legal freedom to do, should not be trusted.

Dale

45. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Either citizens are to be seen as adults or children. Collectivists see citizens as children needing to be taken care of by their "betters". Elitist, arrogant, radioactively neurotic Americans vote collectivist. Those who expect to see citizens behave as adults are called "deplorable" by the elitist left. Leftists are bereft of all honor. They see themselves as demigods for they dismiss any talk of Divinity or the sanctity of life for the unborn. They are spiritually dirty, contaminated, ill, fetid, cancerous to the core.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  46. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Hello Old Geezer, My name is Dale and I'm a Deplorable.

Dale

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  47. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Me too.

1c841111314542a8f351f0ffb8c809b1.jpeg

1c841111314542a8f351f0ffb8c809b1.jpeg 1c841111314542a8f351f0ffb8c809b1.jpeg

1c841111314542a8f351f0ffb8c809b1.jpeg

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  48. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Love the Tee Shirts. I would wear them but it would cost too much in ammo.

Dalewick likes this.
  49. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good point.

Tell you what, ammo = future currency. This subject of ammo being one of the best forms of barter-money has been discussed to death; nevertheless, post-SHTF, such is going to be the case 100%.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Just one more reason I am getting into reloading. Stock primers (cheap and small) and powder (not so cheap and a tiny bit bulky). Make the trader / buyers supply the brass and lead. I plan to stock up many calibers and have dies for almost all the basic calibers. I figure I can trade ammo for dies I don't have, down the road. Primers and powder is the key, once they are gone, we be headed back to flint lock muzzle loaders.