Surviving The Fall W/ Piero San Giorgio And Jf

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by TheFalcon, Jan 7, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TheFalcon

TheFalcon Well-Known Member
      70/115

Blog Posts:
    Quite a interesting hangout,Has anyone bought Piero San Giorgio books?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      297/345

Blog Posts:
    Nope.

3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      425/460

Blog Posts:
    Never heard of this man.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    never heard of him neither.

TMT Tactical and Keith H. like this.
  5. IBME

IBME Expert Member
      232/345

Blog Posts:
    Nope.........I'll wait for the movie...........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. CountryGuy

CountryGuy Expert Member
      123/173

Blog Posts:
    Never heard of him prior to this. I can't seem to find anything about him, what I do see seems too be in French which I don't speak. I watched the vid and faded out at times as they seemed to stroke each others egos at times. I can't find anything about what survival skills he has or where he got them. From his own words he was involved in running some software businesses.

What I did take away was he foresees a collapse around 2025 (Y2K anyone) but all the reasons seem to be the same or similar to other doomsday'rs, not real specifics. Maybe he's just trying to sell books? Not sure, again hard to find things on him in English. Noted a few other things like he thinks it will have a fast start around 2020-2022 but could be as late as 2030. Just a little vague.

He has some interesting takes on things and does seem to focus on SHTF coming about due to lack of resources, food & water in overpopulated areas like Pakistan, India, and African nations driving refugees to western countries and eventually that devolving into violence. I did note he mentioned the number of super rich starting to relocate to New Zealand as a way of isolating themselves from many other portions of the world. He seemed to point to this as an indicator that what he says is true and this is a leading indicator it might be starting to happen.

TMT Tactical likes this.