Teotwawki???

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by TexDanm, Sep 6, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    in WW2 the UK population was around 44 million, now its half as big again, but the amount of farming land hasnt increased in fact its decreased as more and more gets built on, in the long run this isnt sustainable, neither is increasing food imports, something has to give and that will be TEOTWAWKI.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Certainly the end of unrealistically cheap food..

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    No fertilizers and you get a massive drop in crop yield...back to the bad old days :(

4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    in the old days they used dung and bone meal (crushed up bones) to fertilize the ground, the trouble with modern farming especially monocropping is it takes all the goodness out of the soil and you need all the chemicals to be able to grow anything, in those areas without imported chemicals the ground is infertile and wont grow anything, it will take years to bring those back into use. a lot of food we buy now is lacking in minerals and nutrients that we need to build strong bones and good health, no wonder so many people take supplements.
    my area is hill farming and the old ways are still used, muck spreading is an annual event.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The farms will cease to exist almost immediately. we won't go back to like the farming in say the 17 and 18 hundreds. we will fall back all the way to basically hand-to-mouth farming. We just don't have ANY of the things needed to farm above that level. There are not enough horses and nearly NO mules that are trained to harness to feed many people at all. THEN there are no smaller-scale implements for the few animals we do have to work with.

By the time we get these sorts of things reestablished, they will easily be able to feed the few surviving people. A hint, once again people will live around SMALL towns, and agriculture will be the driving force for that economy. I spent a lot of my life ensuring my place in that sort of world. I am a metalsmith and among other things a gunsmith and knife maker. Until the last gun was shot and out of ammo I would have had a place in that sort of culture.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    60 years ago in Britain a 100 acre farm was the norm, now its considered a hobby farm, everything has got bigger, the farms, the herds, the meal sizes and most of all the people!
    post TEOTWAWKI everything and I do mean everything, will be done by hand, there will be no electricity, no fuel, and no manufacturing base and no supply chains, if you want something done you will have to do it yourself.
    large areas of the land will quickly become overgrown with nobody to manage it, only those areas that some are using to grow their food will remain open.
    roads and bridges will fall into disrepair and the ditches will fill with debris and water without the road crews to repair and clean them, rivers will silt up and flood low lying areas especially in the winter months without ongoing maintenance. landslides will become common-in some areas they already are.
    moving about will become less easy than most think.

Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't know about the rest of the planet , but here in the U.S. they are trying to get commercial farmers to buy toy tractors that run off of batteries instead of buying the more robust , diesel powered equipment . So for farmers seem to have better sense than to even consider such Democrat New Green Deal agenda . However the Green New Deal hallucinators are in charge of the flow of diesel to the farmers and are trying to squeeze the farmers until they submit to their communist demands . -- My projection is commercial farmers will quite farming before they would even seriously attempt doing what the Democrat city boys and girls are demanding from them .

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Ystranc
      The problem is cost, the investment cost of new machinery is crippling farmers who end up constantly behind and in debt to the bank in order to just pay for necessary machinery let alone replacing it with something they don’t quite trust yet. JCB are taking their development in a different direction and have proved that their heavy machinery can be run off liquid hydrogen, not a hydrogen fuel cell such as the smaller cars can use but the big JCB engines can have a modified cylinder head retrofitted allowing them to burn hydrogen as an internal combustion engine. Hydrogen can be created by splitting water by hydrolysis and therefore doesn’t need the heavy, bulky and expensive batteries…the stupid re charging down time or connection to the grid.
      https://www.jcb.com/en-gb/news/2021/10/jcb-hydrogen-engine-gets-100m-injection

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
      Ystranc, Jul 12, 2022
      Max rigger likes this.
  8. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- The link is to a well presented video on our present state of affairs and predictions of what may be to come . I was impressed enough by this site to prescribe to it . For example JP Morgan has come out and stated $ 380 per barrel of oil is now realized as a worst case scenario possibility for our future . This correlation at the fuel pump at todays prices would put a gallon of gasoline in the U.S. around $20.00 a gallon and in the U.K. around $ 30.00 a gallon . --- A broad range of topics will be found on the site such as the discussion of a potential Nuclear Conflict .

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont know if changing leaders will make any difference, like here in the UK it will probably mean more of the same but a different figurehead.
    as for prepping, planning ahead is always wise, many people will leave it too late and do nothing.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...pc=U531&cvid=0c6cd9de4e5943219c61d0744216c2b3 Venezuela fell years back , Sri Lanka is in an ongoing collapse . Now it appears Argentina is following on the list of crumbling countries . The link is about the 90% inflation the peasants of Argentina are facing . It appears they are scrambling trying to grab up items as things collapse . As preppers we can sit back and wonder which country will follow Argentina .

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The Argentine economy may go to sh##, however the people will not. People of the Pampas region in South America are tough cookies. They are Heartlanders. They feed themselves -- and very well at that. They are profoundly self-sufficient.

Buenos Aires needs them, they do not need Buenos Aires.

I sometimes need an expert on equipment that I myself know how to use, but never work on (I have, but minor stuff). The fellow I call for help, I really like. He is an Argentine. I've worked with other Argentines, also. I don't know, but all these folk have been real. The ones I've met/worked-with are not at all arrogant. They are not full of themselves. They are can-do. I've read about the Pampas culture and everything I've read makes me feel good about the place. A whole lot of ranching goes on down there. Push these good people and you'd likely get shot. Their gauchos are a parallel of America's cowboys, and visa-versa. Ranches, plains, fertile soil, and the magnificent mountains in the distance = God's country.

Were I to speak Spanish and wish to live down there, still, I wouldn't impose on these sorts of people to accept me as a neighbor. I'm sure they would be, to outward seeming at least, welcoming. But you gotta know that outsiders are outsiders. This is especially true of people who are tough, dug-in, people of the earth. To such folk, outsiders will always be to some degree an imposition. The hill people of S.Appalachia are the same. Thus, I can relate. I know my place.

Oh, and it is said that their wine is excellent. (Me, I don't know squat about wine.)

Argentina has cycles of wealth then economic collapse. This current mess is not unknown to them. Know that the ranchers will go on as they have gone on before. Buenos Aries could leap into flames = so what; doesn't matter to the real people.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- From the link above it appears Italy's Government is following the downward spiral of other countries and is on the verge of collapse . From a preppers perspective toward " teotwawki " the last part of the video is the most interesting as it gives a broader perspective of the escalating number of falling countries .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- Here is an interesting video for preppers . 107 countries are poised to collapse . I suppose many of the unprepared will simply deny and go on their happy way . As a prepper I am simply happy that I prepared not only for myself but for the future of my children and grandchildren .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't know how long Spain, Italy, and Greece have been bankrupt! Primarily German banks have been propping them up but now Deutsche Bank is not doing so hot.

The following article has bias, because it is published by BitCoin. They consider computerized money to be the hedge solution. Nevertheless they report on known problems Deutsche Bank currently is experiencing.

"Deutsche Bank Struggles to Survive"

https://news.bitcoin.com/deutsche-bank-collapse-could-crash-global-financial-markets/

"Deutsche Bank AG, the largest banking services group in Germany with well over a trillion dollars worth of assets, has been a major source of concern for international investors, economists and policy makers for more than a couple of years now. In fact, the International Monetary Fund called the bank in 2016 “the most important net contributor to systemic risks” to the global financial system. That same year, various financial publications around the world also started warning that Deutsche might be the “next Lehman Brothers,” referring to the investment bank whose collapse is considered to be a major part of starting the 2008 global financial crisis.

"Now the German bank appears to be struggling again, with some commentators fearing it will not be able to survive. Just this month it was announced that Deutsche will undergo a major reorganization in order to stop the bleeding. As was widely reported, the restructuring process of the company will include downsizing about a fifth of its employees around the world, approximately 18,000-20,000 people. Additionally it was revealed that Deutsche will cut its investment in information technology by over a billion dollars per year, a move that will hinder it from catching up with competitors or being able to face new challengers in the fintech domain. Moreover, there are also reports in the market that some institutional investment funds are pulling out their assets from the bank, which might signal a lack of trust in the success of the reorganization efforts.

"Before we ponder how the situation might unfold, let’s review how Deutsche Bank got to its current state. Over the last few years it has been involved in a number of scandals such as facilitating money laundering which cost the bank a fortune in legal expenses, reputational damage and massive fines. Its stock is now trading at a 30-year low, having lost over 70% in value since 2007. The bank also suffered frequent changes at the top because of this, replacing CEOs and other top executives at an alarming rate for a company of its kind in its industry. In November 2018, its headquarters were even raided by law enforcement officers and representatives of the German tax authority."
    ----------------

Money laundering, Deutsche Bank's 2020 scandal:
    https://www.dw.com/en/deutsche-banks-biggest-scandals/a-54979535

------------------------

Euros are being printed to pretend-away debts, but one simply can't do that forever. The European Debt Crises was patched-up, things got better, now it appears to be heading back with a vengeance.

https://www.dailyfx.com/forex/funda...-Debt-Crisis-Fears-Dilute-ECB-Rate-Hikes.html

"Speculation culminated on June 9, as the ECB formally announced incoming interest rate hikes. The central bank previously said it would end bond purchases – a form of non-standard stimulus – in July. Less than a week later, an emergency meeting was scrambled and a mandate given to create a new tool against ‘fragmentation.’

"That stopped the Euro’s ascent in its tracks. ECB tightening expectations revived worries about high levels of debt in some Eurozone economies. The spread between Italian and benchmark German 10-year government bond yields widened sharply to a two-year high of 242 basis points (bps) after June’s policy meeting.

"Managing ‘fragmentation’ – that is, diverging lending rates across Eurozone states – now seems like it will necessarily keep ECB tightening modest relative to global peers. That puts the single currency at an acute disadvantage, suggesting the downtrend is due to resume.

"The kind of structural reforms needed to untie the ECB’s hands – creating a joint “Euro-bond” or finally slashing debt levels in southern Europe – seems distant at best, if only because the critical Franco-German push needed for progress is a tall order. Berlin and Paris are likely to be focused on other priorities.

"The war in Ukraine and its implications for regional geopolitical and economic stability – most pressingly, the challenge it poses for securing energy supply at a reasonable cost without reliance on Russia – are clearly front-of-mind. Disruption of trade with a key market in China amid that country’s Covid-driven lockdowns is another worry.

"A hamstrung administration in the Eurozone’s number-two economy complicates fiscal matters further. French President Emanuel Macron managed to win another term in office, but his coalition lost its majority in the legislature. This means that the fragile government will struggle to get anything big done in the next five years."

--------------------------------------------------------------

The above article is a great positive spin. Having to pay premium prices for fuel is an economy-killer in good times. Russia wants Europe on its knees and dependent on Russia's natural gas. We will in the coming months or a year see a perfect storm hit Western Europe. Now that the US economy is being destroyed, no help will come from America.

-------------

"Europe may need to ration energy this winter, Shell CEO says"

https://www.reuters.com/business/en...need-ration-energy-shell-ceo-says-2022-07-14/

"OXFORD, Britain, July 14 (Reuters) - Europe may need to ration energy supplies in what is shaping up to be a "really tough" winter due to declining natural gas supply as Russia restricts flows, Shell CEO Ben van Beurden said on Thursday.

"European nations have scrambled in recent months to fill winter natural gas storage with the European Commission mandating storage reach at least 80% by November 1.

"As a result, the prices of natural gas, used for heavy industry and heating, have shot up, weighing heavily on consumers and governments."

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  16. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- This link is to a video on the rumor mill within the food industry . Concerns for the food supply employees , things are going to be so bad as supplies become unavailable for distribution " within the next few days " that people will be losing their jobs as there will simply be little food to push toward the shelves for the consumer . --- This video reinforces the information we received a few months ago about the food warehouses will be depleted sometime next month . This warning I posted a few months ago , concerning the food running out next month was unfortunately deleted , as our moderator had an issue with that thread , thus removed it . I am not saying whether this action was justified or not , but will say this removed perhaps some critical information from our members . At this point though frankly if the food supply runs out next month and someone isn't already self -sufficient , then it is already too late to start trying to save themselves and their family . Those that didn't prepare , I am prepared to dispatch and drop down a hole if they desperately try to steal my preps . -- Things are already so bad that I may have some homeless family squatting on a nearby creek . They certainly were there a few days ago but can't say with any certainty at this point as to them being homeless or just enjoying the mountains .

Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Here we are witnessing something none of us has ever seen before . Car lots are being emptied of cars and trucks . as people scramble to get vehicles before they are completely unavailable .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    One of my work-mates brought in some extra veggies and put them in our kitchen yesterday. I just REALLY appreciate good people.

"Salt of the Earth"

Heartlanders -- love'em, God's blessing be upon them.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hey Polty, I really liked this video. The fellow who make the vid, I'd buy him drinks. Confirms what I've been seeing.

We bought a great car after the puppet biden regime was installed. We got it for $15,000 (decked out, had it up to 105 miles/hour this morning; no, I have zero fear of death; seen the other side). Today -- ok, I just can't believe this -- the bloody car is now worth $21,000! WTF!!! Never -- and I do mean NEVER have I seen used car prices go up. Good used trucks, yes, I've sen their price go up. But NOT cars, for heaven's sake. Bizarre. :confused:o_O When I keep my foot off the firewall, I get great mileage. Interstate highways are packed with idiots, so I get in the slow lane and turn-up the music (this thing has two USB ports and I'm a musi-holic; over 400 CDs, 500?, xfer them to thumb drives; love of music runs in the family; everybody in the family learned to play some musical instrument).

Car is only 2 liter, but has 6 forward speeds. I've got a 6-cylinder that will outrun it, but that puppy sucks gas = expensive, a real wallet-emptier, but it will go anywhere (4x4; yet fast; cops use them as patrol cars in some districts; taxpayers buy the gas for the cops).

John Denver, the musician, got crucified by the Leftists for having flight fuel stored in underground tanks on his acreage. Hey, the man was a pilot, for heaven's sake! Gimme a break! I know that his father was a pilot (military, I think) and an inspiration for his son.

Storing fuel is simply necessary for some folk. Just is. I'll not point fingers. Their business. Their money. I've never heard of J.Denver acting spoiled even though he had a privileged youth. I hate spoiled brats, but Denver didn't impress me as being a spoiled kid.

All of this simply tells me that we preppers have been pure common sense all along. I'm NOT psychic (maybe a little, very little), but my dad and his mates sure drummed it in to me that one should just figure that hard times are always just around the corner and random in their timing. So it goes.

1. Old Geezer
      Just yesterday, I had some red cabbage (glass jar) that I'd put back whenever ago. Put some sliced up wieners in there to keep my cholesterol up. Man, that was great; plus, had leftovers. Got some German in me.

Old Geezer, Jul 19, 2022
  20. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    -- We are deluged by whatever source by fake or semi-preppers . Now for those that want to see a video put out by a real prepper may enjoy the above link .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- Here is a video put out by a English speaking couple stranded in the country of Panama . In fact their English is so good that I suspect they are originally from the United States . I have only watched a little of the video but in the first few minutes they reveal that as for as they know all gas stations within 50 miles of them are out of fuel ,roads are blocked by hungry hoards of people and the stores are empty . They are subsisting on their chicken eggs from their chickens and milk from their milk goat . --- Good for them that they had the survival tools of milk goats and chickens . I can assure you these were in place " before " things went sideways . Anyone thinking that they will obtain survival critters " after " things go sideways are only trying to fool someone and that is likely themselves . -- This should interest preppers as things around the globe continue to collapse as this gives them a clue as to what to expect where they plan to make their survival stand .

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I wish this couple well. I hope they make it.

23. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- The link is to hyperinflation that is now spreading across the globe . The " causes " of hyperinflation will likely be seen unfolding right now in whatever country you reside . An interesting comment - a single square of toliet paper in Venezuela will now sell for the price of their highest monetary bill . The link discusses several countries but doesn't attempt to cover all the countries that are now descending into this world wide teotwawki . Us older members may not see the worst that is approaching , but some will die knowing they failed to pave the way for their descendants to live a decent life . Will your descendants when they talk about you curse your selfish being that lived the good life throwing away their future or will they remember you as the ancestor that assured their future to be a higher standard than those wallering in anguish around them ?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    dosent matter to me, I dont have any descendants, when I go thats the end of my line.
    the family name will continue. just not my part of it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- Here we have a documentary on the flood of homeless people that are becoming more evident " likely where you live ". People under the increased fuel and food prices are now also facing increased rent prices . Some of our members never foresaw this and never planned for this event , now they will have to confront the possibility of becoming homeless . I have stated several times before on this forum about my trying to look into the future and preparing accordingly , only to see members claim looking into the future can not be done . Perhaps for them that was true . Even those of us that prepared and sacrificed to own their own survival retreat , will now have to deal with those that did not have the foresight to see this coming . This is only going to get worse . --- This trend is more evident than some realize when you take into account the growing number of families failing economically and moving into the household with a relative or into a relatives yard huddling in a camper .

Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/oth...pc=U531&cvid=0e3146871e264a9e9d277849041792aa -- Here is another confirmation on the increasing homeless situation . Hopefully our members had enough forethought and planning to avoid becoming homeless . Remember what has happened in South Africa as the black citizens with the blessing from those that gained power over their government to rush into white peoples homes , murder and rape the white people , drag their corpses out to the back 40 to rot and move into their new acquired home . Countries around the globe are slowly seeing this same pattern emerge . As governments promote racial hatred and homelessness increases this may spread like a cancer . Preppers need to have their security plan in place .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/1LXK4xOBSyVQ/---- If this unfolds as the doctor on the video says Lonewolf and I will be enjoying a depopulated planet . This could even conceivably , for those in their reproduction years be passed into the bodies of their offspring assuring a short life for the next generation and beyond . More of a cold and broader analysis though , that coupled with a looming World War Three and millions of people facing starvation , as countries collapse one behind the other like dominoes , it appears only hard core preppers and the descendants they prepared for , may be around for the enjoyment of a depopulated planet .

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  28. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Here is a video on the collapsing countries . They are falling like dominoes .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the majority if not all of these countries are in Africa, Asia and Latin America, what we would call 3rd world and developing countries, but all countries will feel the effect of food supply problems, oil and gas shortages, all compounded by the Pandemic and the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
    Britain hasnt been self sufficient in food since before 1750 when the population was about 10 million and were nearly all employed on the land, the Industrial Revolution which started in Britain in the 1750s saw an increase in the population and a drop in food self sufficiency and its been dropping ever since, we are now 61% self sufficient in food with a population now nearly 7 times that of the pre 1750s.

30. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This predicament of the UK puts it in a precarious position to follow in Sri Lanka's footsteps . As exports from countries around the globe diminish or stop completely , food or any other items will vanish from any remaining UK stores . Not that I am picking on the UK , this predicament in many countries will play out . --- My theory on the reason for this downfall is agenda 30 and world leaders agreement to shut off petroleum and natural gas in their agreement to reduce Climate Change . Unless they see the error in their thinking this will continue to spiral down the toilet . Obviously some peasants have bought into their fake news proclamations that this spiral to medieval standards is because we have run out of fossil fuels . Perhaps in a few countries their fossil fuel under their own soil may be low , but that is not why it has universally become such a prized commodity " which suddenly began January of the year 2020 " . The climate has been especially bad this year for growing crops such as too dry or too wet and certainly the Ukraine war has had some effect but blaming the shortages solely on Puttin as Biden has tried to get US citizens to believe is a bit ridiculous . --- This world leader agenda is exactly why the war on Conservatives and particularly on Donald Trump has taken place . Trump was a road block in their Agenda 30 dream . The only hope for the planet is for a conservative to regain power over the US economy in the United States in the year 2024 . In the meantime the agenda 30 enthusiast will destroy as much as they can before the 2024 election takes place .

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    This is why I have never understood the UK govt(of any party) reluctance to invest in the self sufficiency of the food supply in this country, they are probably all globalists and we know they are all London centric and dont much care what happens outside of the capital.
    whilst we can at the moment import any shortfall in the food supply in a collapse narrative this will not be possible, without imports and with the current population we would run out of all food by the second week of August, i.e. NEXT WEEK, with 4 months of the year still remaining one can only imagine the consequences.
    therefore a reduction in the population would seem inevitable, probably not voluntary but by starvation.

32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Actually ...

Their economies are already dead. They are being propped-up / pretended into existence by a handful of Western nations.

This is profoundly similar to how today's medical technology keeps people "alive". These patients are dead. Were they to be revived, they would be mentally and physically useless. They can't breathe on their own. They must be tube-fed. Meds called "positive inotropes" which increase the efficiency of the heart are perpetually given to patients with coronary issues, without them, patients fill up with fluids (especially the lungs, left coronary failure) and they die. D I E

Sound familiar? Yep, everybody knows this stuff.

Greece, Spain, and Italy are on economic life support. People only marginally understand the situation, if at all. Most people go along with the pretense. These are real countries with real people with real economies. The first two points are true. The latter isn't. These countries have SO MUCH DEBT, that it could never be paid off. Their GDPs are insufficient now, nor will they ever be sufficient. In this same economic situation, businesses and we common folk would be bankrupt. Our creditors would take us to court to get what little bit they could out of us. Would anyone ever float us a loan in times future? No.

Italy is the largest economy of the three. Their banks are dead. This is why Brexit was such a body-blow to the European Union. Germany and France need Britain to help spread the burden of propping-up the MOUNTAINS of debt these Mediterranean countries have created (mainly with their social programs and handouts to marginal industries). Brits got fed-up with all of their needed financial blood donations (taxation) to continental Europe. The endless stacks of stupid EU regulations was also insane.

Irrespective of outside life-support, the economies of Greece, Spain, and Italy will collapse. As fuel shortages, along with the horribly high prices appertaining, degrade the economies of Germany and France, the support of the Mediterranean countries will not be sustainable. They will no longer be able to be pretended into existence.

33. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    For those that are ignorant of our present situation . This video was made several years ago but outlines the plan of the Communist under the US Presidency of Barrack Hussain Obama . Hillary was supposed to carry this agenda forward after Hussain left office , but to their shock Trump won and stopped their plan . The same day they got Trump out of office they again began moving forward with the plan . Hussain's advisor " Van Jones " even got in front of the cameras on several occasions and proclaimed this was their plan . Thus Hussain fired him as this was supposed to be held a secret from the peasants . Much more can be found on the plan for any that care to look and should explain at least in part the collapse of country after country . Yes Hussain's advisor bragged their plan was to overwhelm and destroy the U.S. Economy . If you don't believe me " look it up " .

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Here is a follow up of my above post featuring Van Jones himself explaining the Democrats plan for destroying the United States . If some do not know Van Jones is a admitted Communist and proud of his Communist affiliation . After Hussain fired him for revealing their plan to the public he went to the Communist News outlet CNN to continue promoting his Communist dream . The video is around 2 minutes long .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    More information on the Cloward- Piven strategy . Here is a video directly linking the strategy to our present Democrat Party / Communist party that are presently driving the economy into ruin . This may be too serious a prepper issue for the half/ as--d or non-prepared to face . I draw this conclusion by the non-response I see .

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.