The Biden Administration And The Blame Game

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Apr 27, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The Biden Administration and the Blame Game

I've been thinking on this for a long time now....and noting this pattern and want to check with the members here to find out of they too notice.

"The Biden Administration and the Blame Game"

This appears to be one of their prime MO's Modus Operandi.

And out of this Modus Operandi appears to come a host of programs...out of this blame game.

By what the Economics Professor taught me years ago about government Deficits and the M factor in the economy...I knew that then the deficit and borrowing quickly went into the trillions...that it would cause massive inflation.

True to form the Biden Administration accepted no blame or responsibility for this manufactured inflation and put blame on a host of other causes.

I began to detect also that "White Supremacy" from some of their early and opening speeches....was also a very important part of the blame game....it was government authorized and sponsored, approved Racism...

Their Blame Game authorizes Racism.

The same thing with Critical Race Theory....and DEI.....Diversity, Equity, Inclusion.....which to me extends out of their blame game...

Defunding the polilce....the blame game...and causing massive chaos in many cities.

Are any of the members detecting this pattern in the Biden Administration ...and the Blame Game....but resulting in Chaos all across the land..????

In Effect a 180 degree reversal of many of our beliefs which cause stable government and human relationships.

This thing about Trans...comes across again as a huge blame game program.....once again. Same thing with LGBTXYZ or whatever they will call it next and demand we keep up.

No thinking educated, disciplined individual defines themselves by their sexuality or race and demands everyone else keep up or shut up...you just do not do that. But government does.

To me what government sees and detects here is a predictable, controllable, malleable voting block....and are willing to herd the rest of us to achieve this goal....or silence us.

Much of what they seem to do comes across as a type of insanity...organized deliberate manufactured insanity ....contributing to the collapse of our stability.

I, for one, do not want to go around and consider all these manufactured social structures and victimizations before taking care of my private business......you see???

I believe this is where we are going behind this " Blame Game " Leadership.....

I do not consider this to be leadership.......but it is politic. It certainly is not a representative government....it is government "Herding"

One could even translate that as government bullying... Ishmaelite bullying......involuntary servitude.

And yes...I think this is going to be important to our survival in the manufactured chaos which is coming....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned these Ishmaelites in both political parties.

The Republicans cannot be so ignorant they too have not detected this pattern of operation ......can they ????

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Now watch something here ...about both the Republican and Democrat political parties telling you how non conservative both of them are.

We have this awful violence problem across America...do we not????

Awful....just awful....

Notice this while they are playing the blame game and the Phony Republicans are silent....

None of them are talking about controlling the content of Hollywood.....Sex, Drugs, and violence......

Notice you do not hear a word about this from Leadership.

Notice around you how many people cannot express a succinct or deep thought without referencing a movie or TV program they have watched. They are not even aware that they have a television and or movie education....and can think little outside this media.

Yet leadership says nothing about curbing the sex, drugs, or violence fed to us as a daily diet via this media..

Monkey See.....Monkey Do......got it now..

This is how also you know that leadership is a phony. They are totally silent on this aspect of our programming....indoctrination.

Be warned these Ishmaelites in both parties...

Be warned these Ishmaelites in Hollywood...in bed with leadership/24/7.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Apr 29, 2023
    Ladybugmo and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The UK today, same in the USSA

"Teacher caught berating kids who object to LGBTQ lesson with severe threat: 'You don't have a choice'"

https://www.foxnews.com/world/teach...btq-lesson-severe-threat-you-dont-have-choice

"The teacher at Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy warned students who object 'will be dealt with severely'

"Parents have lodged a formal complaint with the principal of a school in the U.K. regarding a lecture during which a teacher told students they would be "dealt with severely" if they object to being instructed about LGBTQ relationships.

"The complaint comes after students secretly recorded their teacher at Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy in London as he berated anyone who would speak out against the LGBTQ curriculum, according to the London-based nonprofit Christian Legal Centre.

"The unidentified teacher, who suggested he identifies with the LGBTQ community, also explained to students how he is "a good human being" and that anyone who objects to the instruction is effectively violating British values by claiming they do not value him.

"The school has also recently conducted LGTBQ-promoting events that included Pride flags and badges 'as a means of showing allegiance to the LGBT cause,' according to the Christian Legal Centre, which is assisting the parents in their complaint.

"The teacher said that if any student disagrees with him, they 'need to go home and have a conversation with your parents' about why their values are so at odds with 'what Britain is.' He explained that parents can only remove students from sex education classes, but claimed the school's LGBTQ instruction is not sex education, because it focuses on relationships.

--------------------------------------

Translation, LGTBQ = tear-down Christian morality, burn-down Western culture. By the way, the student rebuked as described in the above article was Muslim. Islam forbids homosexual acts, therefore the child was standing up for his religious beliefs. Most religions hold sodomy to be immoral.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by IW.

I have thought for some time now that the Biden Administration is secretly being run by the Obama's and whomever is secretly running them.

again by IW.

Yes..I remember those years...of double digit inflation....and yes...no one could afford to borrow money at those rates..

And back in those days I used to listen to cassette taped lectures by a PHD in economics...and this PHD lectured on everything...History, politics, social issues....economics..religion ..the Occult....et al.....

And he demonstrated that these were not separate issues...but related in the fruits they bore on a people and nation

In line with History, politics, social issues..economics, religion..the Occult .. et al...he also spoke that Soviet Russia was a big phony and used to keep us afraid and under the control of the Conspiracy...today the deep state. That a herding, controlling , deceitful government must manufacture something by which to keep their people constantly afraid..another bad guy....if you prefer..and the solution is always more government. Good cop/bad cop.

I suspect that by the time Reagan came around...someone had been listening to this PHD's lectures...someone with influence in the Reagan Administration....and also and especially in the Trump Administration.

This PHD lectured around the country at meetings speaking to and awakening people to what the Conspirators/Deep State did not want out among the public. That a people would learn enough to think outside the box of where the Conspirators/Deep State worked so hard to herd us by fear. To learn to ask questions no one in power wanted asked...thoughts no one wanted to be realized in people's minds.

Now..........here is the very very interesting thing that happened to this PHD in Economics....to bring us up to current history.

What happened to this PHD is that he was charged with tax evasion...and put in jail for five yers....but his real crime was speaking to people and getting them to think outside the box.

This is pretty much what has happened to Tucker Carlson and his crime is awakening people and getting them to think outside the box....

The Conspirators/Deep State are still at it....all these years...not changed.

But Americans who are still stuck on ESPN and or the Kardashians with a TV and Movie education would not recognize this....but I do and I think many of the members here do..

Be Warned these Ishmaelites in the Deep State...many of them in our leadership positions....

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Ladybugmo and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    its not the job of teachers to lecture about relationships, teachers job is to teach reading writing and arithmetic so that kids can go out, find a job and contribute to the economy, there are kids in Britain today leaving school at 18 years of age who still cant read and write properly and have the ability of a 7 or 8 year old.
    and dont even get me started on their table manners and not knowing how to use a knife and fork.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      I agree 100 percent. The kids today are not being educated, they are being indoctrinated.

TMT Tactical, Apr 28, 2023
      watcherchris likes this.
  7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Agree lonewolf....and that appears to be a significant problem in many publicly financed schools...the students are in a manner being held hostage and in bondage to Ishmaelite dogma...to Ishmaelite religion if you like....or as some state ...indoctrinated.

More social issues and indoctrinating than practical useful education .

Agree again about the three R's...Reading, Writing and Arithmetic.....and that worries me about the up and coming generations.
    But they know all about Television and or movies...and the demigods of sports.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchri

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      spot-on

Old Geezer, Apr 29, 2023
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    and most teachers are to the left of the political spectrum.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Y'know, to graduate from university these days -- especially in Education and Journalism programs -- one must toe the line politically-correct-wise.

I've a memory that stuck in my head. It's from before the 1990s. Polish cab driver, NY New York, got out of Soviet-controlled Poland; this man tells a patron (who published what the cabbie told him) that propaganda was worse in America that in communist Poland. That was 30+ years ago. Worse now. :(
      -----------------

Old Geezer, Apr 29, 2023
      TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its being said that Obama is the one really pulling Biden's strings, seems logical.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Obama is not smart enough to pull strings on his own..but he is smart enough to obey someone who is pulling his strings and then pull someone else's strings....

Obama is not high enough in the Occult pecking order....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I thought it might be true as I think Biden was Obama's deputy when he was President.

TMT Tactical likes this.