The Biden Administration...,...tabloid Leadership.?????

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Jun 10, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Was going through the checkout stands at the grocery store and noting how I am often irritated by the Tabloids or pulp magazines bombarding you on both sides of the aisle.

The light bulb suddenly came on and I mentally made a connection...

It just came to me that the MO of the Biden Administration ...is Tabloid....in their ever manufacturing outrage or manufacturing bad guys....but no real solutions to our problems or issues here in America.....overseas...yes...billions of dollars and weapons...but disarm us here.in America...

That their form of tabloid leadership...is so 180 degrees out with real American Values and thinking.....almost demonic if you prefer...

To me the DOE also needs to be severely purged.......for trying to handle the sex lives of minors...in the manner they are doing....even elementary school age children..

Or as a very good woman put it to me....."They are stealing the childhood from our children...and bringing them into adulthood before their time."

One has to become severely educated in demonism to think that is normal....versus the Three R's.

Only todays public education can dumb leadership down that far and call it normal or natural.

Let them be children....the adult world will catch up to them in it's natural time.. don't force it..

Wow!!!!! Public Education.....what a joke. They are stealing the childhood from our children and grandchildren.

Wait........now that I think of it.....in like manner of speaking ....Demonic.....so much this bunch n leadership is doing is demonic....in their attempts to manufacture bad guys ...while doing little to handle real bad guys issues out here...

Oh.....and that brings me back to one of my previous points....about violence....even gun violence......

Listen to the total silence amongst this phony bunch of tabloid leadership......... Silence.

Want to start curbing violence.......start with Hollywood. For Hollywood is pushing/pimping sex, drugs, and violence and glorifying it.....constantly.

Yet you hear nothing about this from our phony tabloid branch of leadership....state, local, or federal...

Again ....Demonic.....no real solutions.....but manufacturing plenty of bad guys......

Race.....race ......race.......sex .......sex........sex........violence...violence.. ..violence....but no real solutions......

To me the contrast is quite stark......Tabloid...in nature...hence tabloid leadership..in trying to control and regulate the herd out of their freedoms and liberties.

A TV and movie education...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jun 11, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Was thinking the same about AOC and the Squad.....their MO in leadership is also Tabloid.....

Watcherchris
    Nor n Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The Biden Administration has sold their souls and the souls of this nation and people to their Deep State owners.....en toto....and they must continue to rig everything and anything they can in manufacturing bad guys....to keep and maintain power......

A continual crisis management exercise to keep and maintain power...the solution is always more government....vote for me..

Hence their MO is, to me, , "Tabloid Leadership". The "Appearance" of leadership but no leadership actually taking place while overall conditions worsen....

How do I know this....." By the color of their skin.......not by the content of their character." That is their MO....the blame game......to keep and maintain votes upon which they have become co dependent .....like a drug...

Same with Abortion .... a huge vote buying scheme on the public purse...while blaming others....

Ever a Victim is their MO....and catering at public expense to their chosen Victim Groups....

They cannot have these Americans rise above their Victim Status......and take responsibilities for themselves...but have it done on the public purse for votes.

The oppressors and the oppressed......textbook Leftist Marxist dogma. Divide and Conquer....

Be very very very careful about Social Victim status.. ..ie....Social Justice... In the hands of government it is a tool for Herding...and restructuring the American system into Marxism.....and or involuntary servitude. Working and taking risks for first place and coming in second, third, and fourth place....in your own country.

You can see them trying to rig this structure....in everything by ESG and DEI ratings instead of actual merit and abilities...real skills and knowledge....experience.

Now......................

Ask yourself a question.....in thinking outside the box of ......."Forever a Victim......therefore everyone owes me.....forever..."

If leadership would socially rig such an system.........' Would they rig an election.......by entitlement Beliefs....Entitlement Political Religious Beliefs????"

Be Warned these Ishmaelites in public office who's allegiance is to the Deep State...not to their oath of office...or to a Representative Government...but to a non representative government.

If you understand what is going on with ESG and DEI plans for the future and how they intend to rig everything and anything......you can see the switch to Marxism..

Remember what the Deep State people really believe.....

That the Communist Chinese Social system is the preferred system of government....even above our American way..

If you pay attention....you can see that Social Justice non standards are how they intend to put more power and control in the hands of government......and away from the people.

One of the things they will have to do to accomplish this is total control of the money....ie....digital currency....digital monies..

They need to know what everyone is doing....when , where , and now much .in order to control and regulate it. This is not liberty and freedom.....it is servitude.

See Amendment 13....the one Amendment about which is seldom ever spoken.

Be warned these Ishmaelites and Tabloid Leadership.

For I believe it is a cover...a feint for the coming planned and engineered Marxism taking over our government and way of life...our liberties and freedoms....unto herding.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The biden debacle is tawdry. That's for sure.

In my head, this White House infection gets the label "puppet regime". Anti-American Leftists along with internationalists from several countries are pulling the strings; thus, the laws popping up criminalizing conservative speech, promoting homosexuality among children, along with defunding police and military.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Actually I am not very down on Biden. He may not have done anything all that good BUT then he hasn't done much of anything at all good OR bad so that makes him better than most of the Democrats we have in office. We are not in a war or "police action" and that is great to me. We seemed to live at war SOMEPLACE for most of my life. Our government won't let us win a war anymore so all we do is get a bunch of out young men killed for nothing.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The puppet biden White House is pushing the limits with Russia over the Ukraine invasion. Eastern Ukrainians are of Russian descent, not Ukrainian. This corrupt Ukrainian government (who've been paying-off the bidens) has for years been discriminating against the native Russians who moved to eastern Ukraine for jobs in Ukrainian factories built by Russia. Ukraine also has more than its fair share of neo-NAZIs. This White House may very get us into a shooting war with Russia.

Biden is pro-gun-registration/confiscation.

Biden supports NEA teachers who are socializing children to accept homosexuality as normal.

Democrats historically get us into wars; Woodrow Wilson, WWI; FDR, WWII; Kennedy/LBJ, Vietnam.

The biden White House is printing dollars like rolling out toilet paper, wants a digital currency to track citizens' use of their incomes, wants to censor media to promote "Correct Thinking", supports BLM rioters, is transforming the military into an entity no longer effective in the defense of our nation, is politicizing the FBI to attack conservatives, ..., on and on and on.

This biden regime is overtly anti-American.

7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    seems to me the whole Democrat movement is anti American and anti democracy.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      I was a kid in the 1950's & 60's. Rules were rules. Life was ordered. It was fine to party and have fun. Now, I feel like I'm living in some other country ... that has gone schizophrenic. This isn't just anti-American, this "replacement culture" is to me a disease eating at the fabric of civilization itself. It is self-destruction writ large. Because of my education and work environments (creates bias), I instantly try to put a diagnosis on this. Straight-up, I see this as mental illness. Sometimes it's hysterical neurosis. Sometimes it's overtly psychotic -- witness the acts of Antifa (they are delusional). Universities are fanning the flames of destruction -- the destruction of Western Culture.

Old Geezer, Jun 14, 2023
  8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    This is not leadership......on the part of the White House nor teachers.......highly not normal....

One has to become educated in extreme stupidity and then proud of it to do this to children. You have to be proud of your stupidity to so do.

For what our government and educated people of letters are doing in actuality ....is stealing the childhood from our children and grand children.....by bringing them into adulthood before their time. .This in essence is bringing them into adulthood before their time.....,is stealing their very childhood from them.....and making then political/social cannon fodder..

You do not do that to children...let them be children.....

This is how you know our government and the DOE is of the [b"Fallen."[/b]

No genius required to know this.

No thinking, educated, disciplined person .....defines themselves by their sexuality and then demands that other be silent about their disapproval of it.

For Educated, Disciplined, thinking people know that a human being should be more than sex and sexuality....sexual oreinttion.....much much more....but this is not what one gets from today's government.....and thus clearly illustrating how far "Fallen" our government has become....Demonic in nature....

So many things this government is doing is 180 degrees out from Common Sense....again illustrating the Fallen/Demonic nature of our current leadership. This also shows why they do not want Donald Trump in and are working desperately to prevent him from Running and thus keep them and their "Fallen" policies/politics in power.

They have no clue how much the Pride party at the White House makes a mockery of the whole country.

Remember something that even Educated people should know.....Pride is one of the Seven Deadly Sins....
    We do not go through life boasting of our Pride.....but walk in Humility.....
    And certainly we do not define ourselves in the pride of our Sexuality. Sexuality is a private thing...not a public spectator event....

You have to become educated in pure Stupid not to realize this....and be proud of your Stupidity.

In case some of you do not understand the pattern of what is going on out here....someone is attempting to return people to the pattern of the olde and ancient Fertility Religions as the new normal......

The olde and Ancient Fertility Religions are making a comeback and our Leadership is in on it.

But you have to know more than ESPN and the Kardashians to recognize it.

We also know this about our current government by their constant manufacturing of bad guys in the news...but nor real solutions to Americas problems...starting with inflation....economics.

Be warned.....these Ishmaelites and their "Fallen " goals for America.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Biden has just remarked "God save the Queen", forgetting he was at her funeral 9 months ago.
    how much longer is this clown going to be left in the WH?

watcherchris and Brownbear like this.
  10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    What.....talk about tabloid leadership....I was stunned today to learn that the Supreme Court has dropped Affirmative action in college entrance requirements.

I was stunned....this just cannot be...it just cannot be.. This needs to be stuck back in the requirements as soon as possible. Simply because this is needed...even required to justify the devout and zealous political religion of "White Supremacy!!!"

You gotta have it .....it must be put back immediately .....if not sooner...

What can the Supreme Court possibly be thinking?? They need to put it back...very very quickly.!!!!

White Supremacy must be justified by any and every means possible...

The left must be able to continue justifying the manufacturing of bad guys for political and social lucre....

Ishmaelites run wild.....

Watcherchris

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Last edited: Jun 30, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Leadership"?

I'd not call it that.

Those controlling the marionette strings in D.C. are far more loyal to the international cabals than to American citizens. Watch them soak our military budget and supplies to send them to Ukraine.

When his contollers let biden out into the public eye, they've medicated the be-jesus out'a him to obtain what little sanity is left in his pickled brain. Biden in addition to being a career politician was also a career alcoholic (CNS ETOH toxicity to the max, "Get this man a banana bag!") Keep damaging the brain and see what you get. You get a biden brain.

The situation in Ukraine, however, has been / still is far worse than Wash D.C.

Here's an article from last year, April 2022:

"Whitewashing Ukraine’s Corruption"

https://www.cato.org/commentary/whitewashing-ukraines-corruption#

Begin quote:

The notion that Ukraine was such an appealing democratic model in Eastern Europe that the country’s mere existence terrified Putin may be a comforting myth to U.S. politicians and pundits, but it is a myth. Ukraine is far from being a democratic‐capitalist model and an irresistible magnet for Russia’s groaning masses. The reality is murkier and troubling: Ukraine has long been one of the more corrupt countries in the international system. In its annual report published in January 2022, Transparency International ranked Ukraine 123rd of the 180 countries it examined, with a score of 32 on a one to 100 point scale. By comparison, notoriously corrupt Russia ranked just modestly lower, 139th, with a score of 29.

Ukraine’s track record of protecting democracy and civil liberties is not much better than its performance on corruption. In Freedom House’s 2022 report, Ukraine is listed in the “partly free” category, with a score of 61 out of a possible 100. Other countries in that category include such bastions of liberal democracy as Rodrigo Duterte’s Philippines (55), Serbia (62), Hungary (59), and Singapore (47). Interestingly, Hungary—which has been a target of vitriolic criticism among progressives in the West because of Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s conservative social policy—ranks eight points higher than Ukraine, which is the recipient of uncritical praise from the same Western ideological factions.

Even before the war erupted, there were ugly examples of authoritarianism in Ukraine’s political governance. Just months after the 2014 Maidan revolution, there were efforts to smother domestic critics, which accelerated as years passed. Ukrainian officials also harassed political dissidents, adopted censorship measures, and barred foreign journalists whom they regarded as critics of the Ukrainian government and its policies. Such offensive actions were criticized by Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, and other independent observers. The neo‐Nazi Azov Battalion was an integral part of President Petro Poroshenko’s military and security apparatus, and it has retained that role during Zelensky’s presidency.

Indeed, some repressive measures deepened under Zelensky even before the outbreak of war with Russia. In February 2021, the Ukrainian government closed several (mostly, but not entirely pro‐Russia) independent media outlets. They did so on the basis of utterly vague, open‐ended standards. Zelensky has now used the war as a justification for outlawing 11 opposition parties and nationalizing several media outlets. Those are hardly appropriate measures in a democracy, even in wartime.

It is entirely appropriate to sympathize with Ukrainians who are experiencing terrible suffering as a result of Vladimir Putin’s decision to launch a war. Whatever the level of provocations from the United States and its NATO allies, and Ukraine’s willingness to collaborate in those provocations, Russia’s response was over‐the‐top. It created a dangerous breach of the peace in Europe and a humanitarian catastrophe. However, one can condemn Putin’s actions and even cheer on Ukraine’s military resistance without fostering a false image of Ukraine’s political system. The country is not a symbol of freedom and liberal democracy, and the war is not an existential struggle between democracy and authoritarianism. At best, Ukraine is a corrupt, quasi‐democratic entity with troubling repressive policies.

Given that sobering reality, calls for Americans to “stand with Ukraine” are misplaced. Preserving Ukraine’s independence and territorial integrity most certainly are not worth the United States risking war with a nuclear‐armed Russia.

End quote

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The biden regime is currently sabotaging America's ability to survive. They are committing treason.

Seems the Chinese communists got their money's worth when they paid-off the biden family.

" 'Massive US Oil Caverns' Are Now Empty, Will Take 'Decades To Refill' Thanks To Biden"

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/ma...w-empty-will-take-decades-refill-thanks-biden

"While it took the Biden administration the better part of six months to drain the US oil supply down to a precarious 20-days of emergency reserves (a 40-year low), it will take decades to refill - if that happens at all, Bloomberg reports.

"The Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) now sits at 346.8 million barrels - a level unseen since 1983 - out of a total authorized storage capacity of 714 million.

"Perhaps even more noteworthy, the emergency reserves are equal to approximately just 20 days worth of supply - an all-time record low...

"Replenishing the supply will be a nontrivial and lengthy process according to experts, who say that a lack of funding and ancient infrastructure will hinder the process, despite the Energy Department's vow to keep buying.

" 'It would be a very slow process even if you had the money and the facilities were are all in good shape,' said John Shages, who previously oversaw the oil cache for the Energy Department, adding 'It could take decades.'

"The depleted SPR also means that the US could be vulnerable to oil price shocks. In particular, during domestic supply crunches, America will be left to the mercy of the Saudis, Russia and the rest of the OPEC+ cartel.

"Aging infrastructure poses additional challenges. The Gulf Coast salt caverns that make up the reserve were initially designed with a 25-year lifespan. As such, the risk of cavern dissolution increases with each drawdown and refill. Maintenance issues, along with the ballooning costs of the $1.4 billion modernization program, add further strain to the already troubled reserve."

==================================================

At least the Democrats joined in on this effort of the Chinese-owned biden administration to further sabotage America. Pretty bad when treason gets to this level. Good on the Democrats still loyal to the U.S. Constitution. Difficult to fight back when one branch of government is owned by its enemies.

"Dems join GOP in vote to block Biden from selling strategic oil reserves to China"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...biden-selling-strategic-oil-reserves-to-china

"Dozens of House Democrats joined Republicans on Thursday to pass legislation that would prevent the Biden administration from selling any more oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to China or Chinese-owned companies.

"The House easily passed the bill in an 331-97 vote. Every Republican voted for it, and 113 Democrats — more than half of the House Democratic Caucus — joined the GOP.

"It was the second vote this week that saw large numbers of Democrats help House Republicans pass legislation. Two days earlier, more than two-thirds of House Democrats voted with Republicans to create a committee to address U.S. strategic competition with China.

"The bill was brought up by Republicans after the Biden administration’s decision last year to sell nearly 1 million barrels of oil from the SPR to Unipec America, a U.S.-based company owned by China. The Department of Energy announced that sale in April, and Republicans warned on the House floor that it makes no sense to deliver vast energy resources to entities controlled by America’s largest competitor.

"She [Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers] added that some of the oil that was not sold directly to Chinese-owned entities ended up in China’s hands.

" 'As we know, much of that oil went to China because our refineries and pipelines are full. It now has nowhere to go here,' McMorris Rodgers said. 'Millions more barrels went to overseas traders who eventually sent it to China. We also know that China is ramping up its purchases of crude oil from Russia and the U.S. to boost its own reserves.'

"SPR reserves have remained well above 600 million barrels since the turn of the century, but fell below that level in early 2022 as the Biden administration began selling off reserves. The reserve level fell below 400 million barrels late last year."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "MTG appears to side with 'white, male, christian' leak suspect over Biden administration"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-white-male-christian-leak-subject-over-biden

"Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) appeared on Thursday to side with the white, male, christian' who allegedly leaked classified documents from the Pentagon.

"Greene claimed in a tweet that because suspect Jack Teixeira, who was arrested in connection to the leak, is white, Christian, and male, he's an 'enemy' to the White House.

“ 'Jake Teixeira is white, male, christian, and anti-war. That makes him an enemy to the Biden regime,' Greene tweeted. 'Ask yourself who is the real enemy? A young low level national guardsmen? Or the administration that is waging war in Ukraine, a non-NATO nation, against nuclear Russia without war powers?'

"Teixeira is accused of releasing hundreds of classified military documents for weeks on the messaging platform Discord. His alleged unauthorized distribution of classified information was only discovered recently, with Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin first being briefed on the subject on April 6. But the leaks could date back as early as January.

"The documents that have been released revealed United States intelligence regarding both sides of the war in Ukraine and uncovered allegedly uncomfortable truths about the U.S.'s relationships with allies, including Israel and South Korea. The Defense Department and allied countries have claimed that some of the documents have been altered. "

14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    At minimum, over 800 Hawaii citizens are missing from the fires on Maui island. Hundreds of these are children. The schools were closed that day and what with parents at work, many of these children died unimaginably horrible deaths while home alone. Cell phone service was not available due to power outages and loss of towers (cell phone service has yet to be restored). Bumbling biden visited Maui and reflected on how his family almost lost a cat. No national emergency has been declared by the current regime in the White House.

"Biden Falsely Claims He Declared National Emergency in Hawaii Over Wildfires"

https://sputnikglobe.com/20230809/b...ency-in-hawaii-over-wildfires-1112484825.html

"WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - US President Joe Biden falsely claimed in an interview aired on Wednesday that he had already declared a national emergency in the US state of Hawaii.

“ 'We've already done that, Biden said in an interview when asked if he was planning to declare a national emergency in the US state.

"After clarifying the question, Biden apparently realized his mistake and said that the administration has declared a state of emergency 'practically speaking.'

"The Biden administration so far has not declared a state of national emergency in Hawaii."

================================

"Biden signs state of emergency order for Florida as Tropical Storm Idalia approaches"

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/28/tropical-storm-idalia-biden-signs-state-of-emergency-in-florida.html
    =============================

Old Gzr: Maybe the biden regime believes that more than 800 lives will be lost during hurricane Idalia's visit.

==========================

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "House GOP demands unredacted records of Biden using pseudonym while VP"

https://nypost.com/2023/08/17/comer...ed-records-of-biden-using-pseudonym-while-vp/

"WASHINGTON — House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer asked the National Archives on Wednesday to hand over any unredacted records in which President Biden used a pseudonym during his vice presidency — as Republicans move closer to launching an impeachment inquiry into his role in son Hunter’s foreign business dealings.

"Emails previously released by the Archives and retrieved from Hunter’s abandoned laptop reveal that Joe Biden used the email address 'Robert.L.Peters@pci.gov while he was President Barack Obama’s second-in-command and that his aide John Flynn cc’d Hunter on 10 emails containing the elder Biden’s daily schedule between May 18 and June 15, 2016.

"Comer’s request covers records using Biden’s other known pseudonyms — 'Robin Ware' and 'JRB Ware' — and makes pointed requests for certain documents, such as drafts of Biden’s December 2015 speech to Ukraine’s parliament.

"The broad request for records involving Biden’s pseudonyms could turn up a variety of content, including on other Biden family ventures in countries such as China.

“ 'We already have evidence of then-Vice President Biden speaking, dining, and having coffee with his son’s foreign business associates,' Comer went on.

“ 'We also know that Hunter Biden and his associates were informed of then-Vice President Biden’s official government duties in countries where they had a financial interest. The National Archives must provide these unredacted records to further our investigation into the Biden family’s corruption.'

"The House Oversight Committee request primarily is focused on Hunter’s $1 million-per-year position on the board of Ukrainian gas company Burisma, which hired the then-second son in early 2014 as his dad assumed control of the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy.

"But the broad request for records involving the president’s pseudonyms could turn up a variety of content, including about other Biden family ventures in countries such as China.

"In a letter to Archivist Colleen Shogan, Comer requested '[a]ny document or communication in which a pseudonym for Vice President Joe Biden was included either as a sender, recipient, copied or was included in the contents of the document or communication, including but not limited to Robert Peters, Robin Ware, and JRB Ware.' "
    =====================
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jo...ine-gas-company-exec-back-in-2014-photo-shows

upload_2023-8-29_12-48-57.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "White House Spox Called Out For Odd Condolence Statement: 3 US Troops Died Fighting For 'This Administration' "

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...ponse-coming-iran-denies-involvement-us-troop

Begin quote

Update(1908ET): Public outrage and massive pushback has ensued after in a Monday interview White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre asserted that the three US troops killed by the drone strike in Jordan had died "fighting on behalf of the administration" rather than America.

The three soldiers who gave their lives are simply and casually "folks" - as referenced in the interview. Also, we don't even really have to point this out, but one can only imagine the rage and chaos if a Trump administration had claimed fallen Americans died for his administration.

Jeremy Redfern, press secretary for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, was one among many called her statements "disgusting". He tweeted, "Say what you will about this word salad, but the idea that anyone in the military is fighting on behalf of any administration is precisely what is wrong with the DC ruling class."

End quote

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Listen to the person/veteran being interviewed by Tucker Carlson ..about what is happening in American Foreign Policy and our troops being left...vulnurable overseas...in assignments....for political capital...

A very interesting and telling interview and I am in agreement....with the Veteran being interviewed...

The Veteran is describing Ishmaelites in power.....and their motives...

Tucker Carlson Tonight 1/29/24 | Tucker Carlson Tonight January 29, 2024 (youtube.com)

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    '
    More total incompetence from the brain-dead biden crew:

"Defying Niger exit order leaves U.S. troops vulnerable, whistleblower says"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/04/17/niger-air-force-whistleblower/

Begin quote

A senior U.S. Air Force leader deployed in Niger is raising an alarm over the Biden administration’s reluctance to heed an eviction notice from the military junta that last year overthrew the West African nation’s democratically elected government.

The airman, in a private whistleblower complaint to Congress obtained by The Washington Post, accused top officials at the U.S. Embassy in Niger’s capital of Niamey of having “intentionally suppressed intelligence” as they seek to maintain the “facade of a great country-to-country relationship.” The embassy’s actions, the whistleblower wrote, have “potential implications” for U.S. relations with other African nations “and the safety of our personnel in the region.”

The State Department and Defense Department rejected the claims of negligence, saying the United States is making a final push to maintain a U.S. military presence in post-coup Niger, though they acknowledge that talks are difficult and may fail to produce an agreement.

The whistleblower complaint was transmitted to Capitol Hill before U.S. officials met Wednesday with Niger’s prime minister. Follow-on discussions with other senior Nigerien officials were scheduled for next week — talks that may seal the fate of Washington’s relationship with what had been its chief security partner in a region beset by violence from groups linked to the Islamic State and al-Qaeda.

End quote

=================================

"Nightmare in Niger — Exclusive: Biden Administration Leaves Hundreds of U.S. Troops ‘Hostage’ in Niger"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...tion-leaves-hundreds-us-troops-hostage-niger/

Begin quote

More than 1,000 U.S. troops are effectively being held “hostage” in Niger with medical supplies running low — stuck between the military junta-controlled government’s demands for them to leave and the Biden administration’s refusal to let them go home after the end of their deployments, according to a report prepared by Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and obtained exclusively by Breitbart News.

In addition, the report accuses Biden administration officials of trying to cover up the situation to lawmakers, as well as to troops deployed there and their families anxiously awaiting their return.

“Our troops are currently sitting on a powder keg caused by political indecision at the top of the Department of State and Department of Defense. With a military junta in charge — who detests our presence and considers us unserious and predatory — the situation seems to be setting the groundwork for catastrophic diplomatic collapse like we saw during the 2012 Benghazi attack. Additionally, these troops are already running short on necessary, life-saving supplies, such as blood and medications,” the report by Gaetz’s office said.

“They are, in effect, hostages of an indecisive Commander-in-Chief,” the report said.

Gaetz, during a recent congressional hearing, slammed the Biden administration for leaving U.S.forces in harm’s way.

The report is based on interviews by Gaetz’s office with troops currently stationed in Niger, who reached out to Gaetz’s office after they did not receive assistance from the Departments of Defense and State.

The service members are currently deployed to Airbase 101 (AB101) in the capital of Niger, Niamey, as part of the 768th Expeditionary Airbase Squadron (768 EABS), which is comprised of active duty, Reserve, Air National Guard Airmen, Army Special Forces and contract support. There are about 450 personnel at Air Base 101. Until the takeover by the junta, the base was a major hub for U.S. intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) against terrorist groups Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State in West Africa, Boko Haram, and Ansaru. It was also a hub for U.S. military advisers supporting Niger’s forces.

Just a few months before, Secretary of State Antony Blinken had praised Niger as “a model of resilience, a model of democracy, a model of cooperation.” The junta declared in March 2024 a cancellation of the military accords with the United States, after a series of meetings between the government and Assistant Secretary of State Molly Phee and U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) Commander Marine Gen. Michael Langley, according to the report.

“This deterioration of diplomatic arrangements has led to our servicemembers being caught in the middle of a standoff between an inept Department of State and a U.S.-trained Nigerian coup-force. This breakdown has led to total cessation of diplomatic clearance overflights, preventing the delivery of mail, necessary medical supplies, blood to replenish the blood bank (which requires constant turnover due to expiration windows), equipment and repair supplies; and other routine materiel from the United States,” the report said.

“Personnel rotations for service members have been halted, leaving our troops stranded without any indication of relief or return home, as replacements [aren’t] authorized to enter Niger,” it added.

End quote

1. Old Geezer
      [​IMG]

Old Geezer, Apr 18, 2024
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    just how long can this senile old man (Biden) remain in post? he gets more muddled every day.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I am utterly dumbfounded that there are those who imagine biden to be fully engaged in reality.

The media goes into full-tilt tantrum mode when the topic of "who's running the White House" comes up. The elephant in the room is the reality of the presidency being run by globalists, oligarchs, deep state operatives, and a mix of other far-Left anti-Americans.

Me, I hope the illegal migrants and hyper-violent gangs start taking over the cities. I want to see Washington D.C. go up in flames. Let there be mayhem. Let it all crumble. The socialist pigs will NOT be able to enforce martial law. This will be particularly true when the dollar becomes toilet paper.

America is ripe for a military takeover.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    thats the whole point though isnt it? Biden dosent know where he is half the time and the other half he's making up stories about his family that are blatantly untrue, yet this is the guy who is talking to the Israeli PM and telling him not to invade Rafah- when he can get the name right that is.

TMT Tactical likes this.