The Board Blacking Out

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by TexDanm, Nov 24, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Is anyone else having a problem with the board going black when you are making a post? It just goes black and I have to close the window and then reopen and go back to the topic and thread. I will then find the post mostly still there in the place to post. sometimes I will be reading a post and it will do it. I think it must have something to do with the board updating because when I reboot it there is always a little of my post missing. It is like there is a quota on how much time I can be active on the board. I'm going back to doing my writing on Words and then copy and paste onto the board so I don't lose anything.

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  2. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    I've had no real problems here but I have noticed overall slow connections to several sites over the last couple of days.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I've had that too but it was mostly a local issue.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Everything seems normal to me.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Occasionally, I get a long (very long) delay in posting a comment or in issuing a "like" on somebodies post. Sometimes it is my issue (my VPN server slowed down) and sometimes it is the forum's issue.

6. CountryGuy

CountryGuy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    no but last post I made on the battery when I wrote it to when it posted there were 2 or 3 other posts made by others like they were delayed in posting.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    That happens to me all the time. I post and then have to go back in and modify it to respond to things posted after I had started writing. In my case, that is what I get for being so long-winded.

CountryGuy and TMT Tactical like this.