The Coming Collapse Of China By Gordon G. Chang...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Apr 3, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I just finished this book by Gordon G. Chang...The Coming Collapse of China.

https://www.amazon.com/Coming-Collap...s%2C141&sr=8-1

In this book Gordon Chang describes some of the workings of the Communist Party in China....State run manufacturing...or what is sometimes called State Owned Enterprises...State subsidized....

Now ...the interesting thing about this book by Gordon G. Chang...is that after reading about three quarters of the book....I began to sense that I was reading a rendition of the Left/Democrat politics.....and or social dogma..state religion ..taking place.

It just gave me a sense of today's leftists...including the manufacturing of bad guys for state purposes.....the blame game...with a willing and compliant state media....just like the big four in American Media today....including and especially Chicken Noodle News/CNN.

When Gordon described many State Run subsidized or Owned Enterprises....it made me thing of this coming trillion dollars and the next even bigger trillions of dollars...just like Communist China on the public purse.....Same pattern of operation...as Communist China...history repeating itself....here in America.

Ishmaelites run wild..

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Alaskajohn like this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am keeping this book as a reference by which to occasionally return...as coming events verfify what Gorden G Chang wrote back in 2001. Just as I do with other reference materials..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    A collapsing communist country funneling millions of dollars to a U.S. presidential candidate before the election . Then the election is stopped in midstream , when the election resumes , nearly all the votes are for the candidate China backed . --- Let's face it China needs the U.S. for a food supply and manufacturing material . China has run out of space for its citizens . Collapsing China has bought the U.S. at a bargain price . My peroneal theory - stage two , bring the U.S. into China's desired compliance by presidential decrees and illegal actions by Congress . Stage three , focus on doing the same with the remaining free world . Many cultures think short term in comparison to China . Hundreds of years in the bringing a country to succumb to their ploy is acceptable to them , however everything considered I don't expect it to take but a few short years to bring the conquered U.S. into total compliance to China's will .

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Behind Xi Jinping’s Steely Façade, a Leadership Crisis Is Smoldering in China

"Recent party purges suggest ebbing confidence in the all-powerful chairman."

https://thediplomat.com/2020/10/beh...e-a-leadership-crisis-is-smoldering-in-china/

"It is not entirely uncommon for waves of internal criticism or factional fighting to peek through the cracks of the CCP’s opaque armor, but the thoughtful nature of the recent critiques and the profile of those voicing them should give pause to anyone inside or outside China who is attempting to assess the country’s direction. The fact that professors from top academic institutions — including the party’s own national training center — are calling Xi’s leadership a failure, urging his removal from power, and explicitly envisioning a transition to a more democratic and federally structured political system is simply incredible. It indicates that Xi is facing a serious crisis of faith within the party, even if no one has the power to act on it at present. It also underscores the reality that Xi and his enforcers do not speak for all Chinese. There are many, many people who would like to see China change course."

Both China and the former USA are looking at loss of faith in their "leaders".

As the dollar collapses, America's ability to purchase goods from China will greatly lessen. Also, China has mountains of investments monetized in U.S. dollars.

https://www.aei.org/articles/a-dollar-collapse-will-hurt-china/

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    China...like Japan ...and over the long run ....has learned that they do not want to be stuck holding large amounts of dollars when the dollar will only be inflated and thus lose it's purchasing power.

The group mostly not being kept aware of this loss in purchasing power...is the American People..

Thus China...like Japan before them...has chosen to buy up American Property and thus get rid of the dollars....

Many years back you saw Japan buying up much of United States Property....

The reason was to get rid of the dollars.....

No one in Both Phony political parties will tell you this ...but it becomes obvious over the years and if you can think outside the box of which someone is working very very hard in both political parties to keep us properly and ignorantly herded.

This is another example of Ishmaelites run wild and working to keep us ignorant and uninformed...and again...our media is in on the lie...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Thus China...like Japan before them...has chosen to buy up American Property and thus get rid of the dollars...."

Having a paper deed to property doesn't mean anything. Deed + gun = ownership

You don't own what you can't protect.

TMT Tactical likes this.