The Current Israel Vs Jihadies Conflict May 2021. For Land, Oil, Drugs, People (power).

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by George Collins, May 17, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    I am a abused, humans rights activist in Yellowknife, NT, Canada. Forced into poverty. I worked in the press before. I am the person who started calling them "jihadies" years ago. Based upon my own personal experience with them here, and with junkies and drug addicts. Other psychopaths to. This a dumping ground for them. Not just bad preachers.

Growing up as a young adult, and seeing the footage on TV, of dead women and children, has a affect on you. Even when you are not there. Never really seeing the carnage, other than in pictures. Many people in the press, are junkies and drug addicts. (Psychopaths).

They then, have certain personality traits. The holy lands, being fought over, are where the holy land heroin comes from. (Cheap now apparently, heroin). The true tool of the jihadies, in the long run, in 1st world countries. (All else is distractions). Right, you foreign devil. Called that in your own home, on TV. These psychopath types, whom get into hard drugs. Well they are very friendly, and very social-able, with each other. They group up, and attack others (me). Weaker than themselves, or perceived as weaker than themselves, or they can, and are allowed, to attack, in some way. Then they attack another person, or group, in that way.

How they hate me. Those that wish us dead, enslaved.

Make those they attack, into demons publicly, called out, as to be the "bad guys" to have fake "just cause" in attacking them. They get comfortable with such situations. It becomes normal behaviours to them. So fake 1000 year holy wars. Or a life time, of abuses, for a person like me. All sides are victims, and all sides have committed atrocities in holy wars. That is what psychopaths, on both sides, want. Excuses to kill, mane, destroy, rage. Using religion, as a excuse, to spread the plague of "holy land heroin" throughout the world, in the name of a religion. Many muslin countries, are still, run by drug lords, or families of drug lords, to this very day. As widely talked about, in the US national press, years ago.

So when reporters. Many of whom are psychopaths, to a high degree. Are heavy drug and alcohol users to. See dead bodies or men, women and children. Right there present. They now have a "just cause" to go nuts basically, and rage publicly, and privately. To rant and rave about it. There mental disorder has been triggered. Not allowed to rant and rage anymore, if you said they had fat ankles, in junior high. There jobs involve, destroying people, and companies, etc. They is how they get peer recognition, promotions, etc. Many are agenda pushers, whom, will do anything, and everything, to push there fake "just cause" on all.

Many muslin countries have people, they openly call slaves, to this very day. Where is there ranting and raging about that? They can kill, and do, women and children, for religious reasons. Even there own family members, even there own mothers. Even daughters, like princesses, get beheaded "killed" for religious reasons, to terrify these women, in these countries, run by religious leaders. Where is there ranting and raging about that? To keep terrorizing them, in doing anything about, not having any basic human rights. Not even the right to be alive. They just make it religious, to make murder, and a life of terror, acceptable, to others, who do not understand. I understand. Somewhat.

So when I see these videos, of dead child. Paraded in front of a TV, by someone, whom thinks, it's ok, to murder, women and children, for religious reasons. The only pity I have, is for the dead women, and children. How come, they are not dancing in the streets, for them. They are in paradise now? Well the little boys, and dead men, are anyway. I guess.

A new low, they have be doing for decades. Using women and children, not only as human shields. But to get them killed and maimed on purpose. To parade then in front of the press. I guess no one told them. The great military leaders, like John Conner, are suppose to lead, from the front now. Day after day. All the time. Not a important enough reason for them to sacrifice there own lives for. Your children get scarified, not theirs.

To be perfectly clear. I think the Jews, and Muslims, are all crazy. I've been around real fake jihadies, and Jews to, eating with them, the Jews. Acting like you are some dog who talks. Just being polite, having you there. Gods chosen people. I have had all kinds of horrors done to me by many groups. I think, I have seen, scary terrifying religious things, go on around me, about the end times, actually kicking off.

God did not choose his "gods chosen people" to fix that. If that actually happened. It was me. Not you. Not any of you. I say this, to not anger any of you, but to make you think. I can, and have explained terrifying things to behold, in physics and with demonic possession, and such. Where physics is changing (reality itself). If it was real. The odds are low.

Even before the end of WW2. Russia implemented a plan, of not having any enemies, close to its border. Even took over countries political systems, and militaries. Also made sure, there was a sea of rifleman around itself. With one year of military service. Hundred on millions, all together, I guess. The Swiss in NATO, are the only ones, westerns think of, like that. So I can understand why Israel does not want any enemies at it's border to. What it would be like for them maybe, if they had the same situation to.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  2. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Nuts (psychopaths) lie all the time. Arrange situations, (dead children?). So they can pretend they are the victims. Etc.

Best to think of them as murderous junkies, you are dealing with.

All there short and medium term, and long term distractions, are still extremely serious issues. Like calling what they do holy war, which we call terrorism. Which is a special name for declared warfare. So it does not get dealt with properly, and quickly. Don't forget to cry. For those, who wish, you are yours, dead, or enslaved. Literally.

How they hate me. Those that wish us dead, enslaved.

At least Israel respects, it's own citizens, basic human rights. Like of it's women and children. Like the right to be alive. No worst than any other country 1st world country, in that regard anyway.

You put lipstick on a pig, and claim wars for power, are holy wars. It's still just a pig.

3. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    So a few minutes ago made recording. Of staff and other perverts, outside my door. Just got to, come around, and bother me. Only about eleven minutes long. This type of thing, would happen all the time. For hours at a time, straight, harassing me. Just here at the Arnika Inn. Was even worst before I started staying here. Staff member with them. Another nut. Short blond white woman staff member. Trying to pretend, they are not doing this, to harass me as I try to study. Well try to study, relax, sleep.

I goto www.msn.com/en-ca at end of recording, and read some headlines for a few minutes. Swear at me some, and I swear back. Angry about this posting. Just cause for them. Still original day of this posting.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O5rIGOjV8QC1tVn5lQIiJ6dKq5BvobGh/view?usp=sharing[/URL]

4. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Another recording. Even earlier today. May 17 2021. Between 2pm and 3pm. They do not want to be recorded. The screaming, and screaming laughing, had already been going on for a while.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WV5RnABfkHKgBTBkUbknKaNxMiAmnjux/view?usp=sharing

These are people involved with serious organized crime locally.

5:10 A man say "fucker" just before the vacuum cleaner is turned on in hallway. Banging around with vacuum cleaner in hallway to be noisy.

8:20 Again man says "fuck you" and the vacuum is turned on again.

8:32 Two women scream "owe, oh..." Then one women says "gee haud eees" then laughing. Then meant as a threat to me. Women says "first time I got jumped today". More laughing. "you scared me" "you scared me" some laughing. Women moans "Oh... my god..." After a few seconds more moaning and laughing.

10:08 Women screams "oh..." and at the same time "you shamed Roy" then two people laughing.

11:15 I just finish talking and a man says "fat fuck".

12:16 Making various comments. Including "get out of here" can not hear really on recording. I can here though. Then a man says louder "now" Not allowed to study.

13:40 The devil voice "what are you doing George Collins?" Repeats.

Later read some headlines from www.msn.com/en-ca

5. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    No allowed to. Well try to study, relax, sleep.

The consequences for the abused human being, of what they do, matters. Not so much how they abuse people. That matters to. More not crimes. A science now.

Yellowknife NT Canada. Jihad-A-Stan. Where perverts, like jahadies, get to practice, how they must do jihad now, in 1st world countries now. The obvious bad ones. You do not realize, the not so bad ones, are just as bad. Just do jihad differently. A game, like, good cop and bad cop. To get what they want. Various perverts get to do, and get, what they want now.

They still get to press, there agendas, forward still.

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    you need help my friend.
    or stronger meds.

Brownbear and Alaskajohn like this.