The Man Burka Issue. Male Prostitution. Drugs. Minors. A Very Serious Issue.

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by George Collins, Jun 13, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    A serious Issue

I went to the 12th annual world religious peace conference or whatever they called it. In Yellowknife.

Again, there was a self proclaimed Muslim leader on stage at the end. Again, not being 100 percent clear, that he does not support terrorist. Giving terrorists wiggle room, to believe they get to go to paradise. If I kill people, I do not get to go to heaven. If they kill people, they do not get to go to paradise either.

Apparently, I differ on that subject matter with them. Because that is how a crazy person will interpret that statement. In their twisted thinking, some terrorist or violent person will believe, they get to go to paradise still, and hence, commits acts of violence because of that.

Also, violence again women to, is implied as ok. Acts of violence against women, are wrong to. Again, wiggle room, for violent men to believe, they are still good Muslims, or Islam’s, as he said.

His first opening statement was, that Islam’s do not hurt people. These people do things to hurt me. So, I am not people to him, neither are women. Apparently, they (he) are perfect, so when they do commit acts of violence or encourage it, it was not against a human being.

Their problem solved, as far as he is concerned.

This part is kind of funny. At first, sort of scary, and disturbing. But funny to. I cannot, help but laugh sometimes now.

I realized, that he acts like a woman himself, and tries to get men, to do his dirty deeds, for himself. He acts like a woman, because he is a woman on the inside. In his mind. A creepy pervert, whose mental condition, got triggered by religion.

Easier to tell he is crazy, if his mental condition, got triggered by a spot on the wall.

A violent, dangerous person, who uses others to do his dirty work. Like a woman would, in his religion. Just like Charles Manson did. Just differently. It’s about religion. So, some people think, it is different and justified to commit acts of violence, and terrorist, in the name of religion.

I realized he is just a woman, who looks like a man, on the outside. I have a lot of experience, with lots of creepy perverts, pretending to be this, and that, to hide out, and justify, what they do in different groups. These perverts burned the Christian religion, for many believers, and are now doing the same to the Muslim religion. They think here time has come again. I guess.

So, I see how he dresses. He dresses, like I see many others do, who now want to pretend to be a man. That made me realize, they make many infidels, dress to pretend to be a man too. But Muslim people believe them to be woman. They are actually dressing like a Muslim woman would (young adults and such). So, Muslims think, they are cross dressers, and think, they are woman, and therefore, have ano basic human rights either. You dress like a woman you must be a woman, so we will treat you like a woman.

In many of these countries. W0here they have rules for a long time especially. Woman have no rights as a human being, still to this day. September 16, 2019.

They can be beaten for any reason, they can be killed, for any reason. They are not treated as human beings. Still today, many are not even taught to even to be able to read and write. Why? When she can be killed for any reason.

Well on TV they are being treated as human beings. Real fake only on TV. They are all doctors apparently and nurses. Some even come here from other countries like India and are doctors.

So, these young people, and others know, good Muslim woman wear Burkas, I guess they are called.

They have another name for the Burkas infidels wear here, called hoodies. So when you were a hoodie, all the time, you are a cross dresser, I guess, who thinks, they are woman, and do things, only women do, to get drugs for example. To get Holy lands heroin for example. Eventually, after they go to jail and prison, and such.

Of course, good Muslims never said anything. Just like with a billion women being less that a de-fact-o slave. They just thought it and acted accordingly. Whatever. How can you tell the difference? None of them around here wore hoodies and none said anything. I figured it out. Creepy perverts, in the press and such, like doing such things. They think it is funny.

So if you act like a woman, they treat you like a woman (worthless). So, if you act like a man, they have to treat you like a man. It works both ways. Well as long as enough people know, of course. Or else, it’s just about drugs, and a means to gain power, and subvert and control people. For foreign devils to turn our women and children to whores and such.

A pervert to me, is someone who like hurting people in various ways. Just like criminals commit crimes in various ways. They pretend they are being funny when they have to. Or else it is just creepy, to everyone, and not just the victim, who may not understand what is happening to them. They need a group to make what they do seem normal and funny. Having fun. Nothing more fun that hard drugs, once they try them.

Most psychopaths are perverts in my experience. They need some group to hide in, and once they harm and anger a victim. Need to group to also attack that person. “Oh he is a gay hater you see, not a victim I attacked and victimized.” Otherwise people would more easily understand, what is going on.

As they burn more and more groups, they have to get into more and more perverted groups, who seem to have more and more perverts as a whole in them. Less and less options, I guess. Need more and more severe justifications for what they do.

Example of how one might think. I am not a human trafficker. I am a jihadi, so it is holy and ok. I do not get children into drugs and eventual prostitution, I am a jihadi, so it is holy and ok.

They really are jihadis to. They lead the way. Psychopaths will do anything for drugs, and other extreme extremists, who are psychopaths basically.

If you are a law enforcement person reading this. Maybe you are angry. How do we spot them now? I planned on saying. “Do not worry, they will figure something new out, and all so that to stand out again.” I really did. No need already. One has already figured out what to do. For their new head dress. And to act like a man to, at the same time. So, they get treated like a man to. If it catches on, and people know.

But first of all. Well it’s so funny. I have to say this. Now when I see them dresses like that (hoodie up) I cannot help, but to think of them, as cross dressers now. It is so obvious now. It’s hard not to laugh at them. They need to be told though.

They might get mad though at being told though. So then, they will really be cross dressers, in more than one way. Just had to say that.

So, what one of them seems to have already figured out, is well. If you have seen the old Lawrence of Arabia movie. The head wear he wears. Like that. Like a towel wrapped around your head held on with some cordage. Like that. A little bit more arrow dynamic looking as they run around frantically, telling each other. They need to be a little bit more arrow dynamic for awhile, so try not to laugh. If you actually see this occur. Typed “Lawrence of Arabia” into google. More wind swept, more arrow dynamic. But we will see, I guess. Just a single rope. No hood, just the towel wind swept back. Sort of like the British use to do, in old desert war movies, over there to. Well we will see.

In some of these countries they keep people as slaves still. They will probably change it so they are not considered human being to. So they do not keep slaves then.

Only a creepy pervert would think his own mother is not a human being and teach others to believe that. That is projecting, I think, as a doctor would think of it. They are not human you see then to, so they are projecting of themselves onto others. Some find doing that so of thing to others as funny. The are false profits, teachers you see. It’s all about fun, power, controlling others to them. Not because they must, when they must, but because they want to, control other. Extreme fear is a way to do that.

Male burkas are kind of funny. Any one can wear one on one of there heads, if they want to. Caps now, starting today, around here, is the new man burka wear, for those who want to switch. Some are still wearing hoodies, as there man burka, if they know and or care. Baseball style hats and caps, for some you see. Might start wearing any type of “head-dress” who knows. I will see, and you will see.

More fun for a pun. You see. They like that sort of thing. They think it’s funny you see. More dress up you see.

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    well if you will go to these sorts of events you are opening yourself up to all manner of conflict.
    personally I'd stay away from such places.

wally, Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.