The spread of superbugs that are resistant to all known drug treatments.

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by Keith H., Sep 20, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  2. joewhitecrow

joewhitecrow Expert Member
      168/173

Blog Posts:
    I have allways worried about these biological agents diseases being used against us. I fear it is coming in the near future. For awhile i was worried about an [EMP} attack. But now I think the bio would be easier for terrorists to get their MARTYRS to become infected and just get on flights to every large city not only here but in europe. THAT said the [EU] is getting taken over anyway by muslims and they are doing nothing about it, now obama and clinton want another 10,000 refuges brought in for next year. My dad,s generation [WW2] would have been marching on DC.years ago and cleaned house. Butvery few of those great men & women are left.LOOK what they left us and look at how we destroyed this country. By not keeping government in check and term limits for every gov official. SORRY i got of track here. JOE & RAVEN

Keith H. likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am more concerned about pandemics than actual biological weapons, but in both cases my response would be the same, go into personal total isolation until the crisis is over.

Keith H. likes this.
  4. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Same here Joe, our government is totally corrupt & the majority are letting them get away with it.
    Keith.