The Supremes Side With Trump, Against Aclu

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 26, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    wally likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Now they can wait on the other side of the border, if they want to appeal. Do not collect $200, do not pass go. A very good win for the USA.

wally likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    when I read the thread title I thought it meant the Diana Ross singing trio!!:rolleyes:

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
Similar Threads Forum Date
Chief Of Supremes Fell; Accident ? News, Current Events, and Politics Jul 8, 2020
Important Decision By Supremes News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 30, 2020
To The Supremes ! Do They Look Happy ? The Hangout Jan 15, 2020
Supremes Refuse Boise, Idaho Homeless Case News, Current Events, and Politics Dec 16, 2019
I Can't Believe The President Is Doing This So Fast..... News, Current Events, and Politics Sep 7, 2020
Terrorists Barricade Courthhouse With Feds Inside; Arson Involved News, Current Events, and Politics Jul 22, 2020
President Grant Statue Toppled - In Sfo News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 21, 2020
Endgame Apocalypse Ww3 Will President Trump Start World War 3? And Why Should Liberals Stop Worrying Books May 4, 2020
Besides Covid-19, Nyc's Fiscal Disaster Soon News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 27, 2020
New Go-to Sidearm Hk Usp9 Guns, Knives, Tools, Etc. Apr 16, 2020