The Survival Bracelet - Video

Discussion in 'Newbie Corner' started by MelissavdW27, Jun 20, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. MelissavdW27

MelissavdW27 New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    I came across a thread on the forum about survival bracelets and saw that not a lot of people know about them. I have one, but it's just a normal, no extras survival bracelet. I thought I'd share this video on a survival bracelet that is absolutely awesome, according to me. I'm definitely going to look into buying one like this for myself and hubby.

Similar Threads Forum Date
Survival Bracelet General Q&A May 29, 2016
Novel Addresses Survival Instincts News, Current Events, and Politics Today at 12:46 AM
"survival" Bag Of Food; Helps Small Businesses. Responders News, Current Events, and Politics May 15, 2020
"ancient Pandemics ... Key To Future Survival News, Current Events, and Politics May 15, 2020
"a Rigged Survival Of The Fittest" ? News, Current Events, and Politics May 15, 2020
Article: Survival Goods Manufacturers News, Current Events, and Politics May 14, 2020
Leadership, Covid-19, Lessons From Wilderness Survival ... News, Current Events, and Politics May 13, 2020
"time For Survival" Message From Flyover Land News, Current Events, and Politics May 7, 2020
9 Mental Health Survival Tips Mental Preparedness May 6, 2020
Torture Survivors Teach Survival For Covid Etc News, Current Events, and Politics May 5, 2020