The Western Front, Book 6

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Archer Garrett, Aug 6, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Archer Garrett

Archer Garrett New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    I've just released the sixth book in my Western Front series. The series follows several characters as they struggle through a country in economic collapse, political upheaval, and an unprecedented border crisis. So basically, a rehash of the Thursday evening news (I jest).

If you're familiar with the series, Book 6, The Southern Cross, can be found on amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W3NHC81 .

If the series is new to you, Part 1 of Book 1 is free on amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008ELAZJ8 .

I'd love to hear your thoughts.
    Thanks!
    Archer

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    is this just a sales pitch or are you actually interesting in prepping and survival?

reply required.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Archer Garrett

Archer Garrett New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    Lone,

I replied to your email, but will post here as well, to make sure you received.

Honestly, it's both. But, it's certainly not just a sales pitch. My stories are about people surviving in the type of world that we all prepare for, and hope doesn't become reality. I'm an active prepper, and would like to contribute to the community. However, this is your house, so I'll respect your decision either way.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    okay i'll accept that.
    it just seemed strange that someone would advertise their book or books without introducing themselves first on the new member thread, which is why I thought it was a sales pitch.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    A fellow prepper member with the ability to write books could be a valuable member . Please introduce yourself . I will be looking forward to your contributions to our discussion topics .

TMT Tactical likes this.