Thinking Of Making A Primitive Skills Webinar.....

Discussion in 'Other Hobbies, Jobs, or Pastime' started by Justin Baker, Jan 6, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    I was thinking of creating a video webinar to show some of the primitive skills I have picked up and practiced for quite some time... fire starting, cordage making, snares, basketry, bowery, wildcrafting... the like... I know these are easy to find on YouTube, but I also know some people do not like YouTube and go to great lengths to avoid it. So I guess my question is, would it be worth it? How much is that kind of knowledge worth? i just wanted to send some feelers out....

Thank you all! I've only been on this forum for a couple days and already I feel like it's a good fit!!!

TMT Tactical likes this.