Tracing (tracking?) Army

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Apr 23, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.politico.com/newsletter...ity-council-goes-back-to-work-remotely-489006

Good morning all,

CHEKA's Felix Dzerzhinsky is blushing ! The NYC Mayor and NY Governor are better at this than he was.

Article about tracing those believed infected in the NYC area and "will reach into neighboring states".

Note the mention of empty hand sanitized bottle. There are methods used in other places that have filled bottles ready for use. This is concurrent with filling up the empty bottle. Perhaps Columbia University's disaster research institute can study this out of area innovation.

Isn't a ticker tape parade good for the environment

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Talking about filling up hand sanitizer, I've always carry this small spray that was originally use for fragrance. I originally use it as a more practical way compare to bring the rather heavy glass vial of fragrance (BVLGARI BLV)

cb6884b7f4c6f2b785381c159dac4d46.jpeg

or if I need gel hand sanitizer, any of this small gel hand sanitizer is always in my pocket separated from any cash

aX_P4VWSw5mNkRfC5m1a7E0X7QFeQB13.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Varuna,

Real good move; good preparedness re the spray bottle of hand sanitizer.

I do the same but use similar size container with finger-pushed pump on top.

Also in my pocket - most all shirts - all cargo vests - have "cargo"/large pockets - also carry plastic squeeze bottle of:

- sun block

- white petroleum in it's own long vertical axis squeeze tube

- 6 cc of RX dental mouth wash

- a chisel tip "pen" of WD-40 brand lubricant

The brand names you're using are well known here.

TMT Tactical likes this.