Two Interesting Videos....about Money, Finances, And This Government..

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Apr 5, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    My friend sent me this video .....and it is quite revealing to me though I have been thinking along these lines about the coming digital currency and also about Precious metals....

here...the first one....about precious metals..

Overrun Bullion Dealer Warns, "It's going to get a lot worse!" - YouTube

Now in this second video the bullion dealer makes some very interesting statements about what is coming with precious metals....and the law....and I knew this about history even as far back as the French Revolution that they outlawed the gold Loui coin in favor of the Assignats...or the phony new monies.

Here too they will outlaw good and silver and want to know everything about what you are spending your money....such that they can control and regualte it....

Control of the economy and people is the key goal here....control of everything..

here this video..

Bullion Dealer Warns: Global Digital Currency Battle Lines are Drawn. Why GOLD is Being HOARDED! - YouTube

Be Warned these Ishmaelites who intend to control the herd and what is coming for us......

My non Ishmaelite. 02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be warned of these Ishmaelites and why they need to herd all of us...into their contorl..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Thanks, W.Chris.

The time to purchase precMetals is now passed. The price is heading back up. Just checked silver and it's just shy of $25/oz. A few months back (#?), I bought some junk US 90% silver coins. The price of silver then stood at around $18/oz. The $18/oz hurt, but I figured I'd never ever see the price that low again.

I have no coinage that has numismatic/collector value. Were I to have any, I'd go trade it for junk silver or ammunition. Speaking of which, I just ordered some very reasonably priced ammo for my lever .357; range-blasting FMJ; self-defense ammo is still very pricey; hunting ammo prices are too high. Maybe I can remember to put some online ammo sources in a post. Won't be long before the communists ban mail-order ammo. Found some cheap 9mm re-manufactured ammo for under $15 / box of 50 rounds -- even better in bulk. Shipping costs for ammo is high due to the weight of 250, 500, or 1,000 rounds in bulk. Small package, but HEAVY (lead and copper). One place sells 1,500 rnd crates of re-loaded 9mm, 40 S&W, and 45 Auto. They also have 5.56 NATO for sale. People are getting ready for the next civil war, so while this Idaho manufacturing site still has primers, they are loading new ammo, plus polishing/reloading existing brass.

As a prepper, I'd also NOT own bullion bars nor any non-national currency coins. As things go sideways -- for instance when paper cash gets dumped for digital -- known 90% circulated (1964 and before) coins will be quite valuable for trade. It's beyond difficult / impossible for a counterfeiter to strike fake coins, then "age" them somehow -- the process wouldn't be worth the return. Everybody knows these silver coins. Everybody knows what their current value is. Gun traders sure do! Too, everybody has some silver coins put back in a dresser drawer. "Uncle Feddy gave me these just a year before he died."

Should things go Mad Max, then coins may not have value; shoot, bartering itself could break down. But hey, even cave-people bartered -- wampum, beads, necklaces, ... are found at archaeologic digs. Hunting and fire-making skills were also treasured; so people who had such necessary skills were themselves valuable to their family and to their tribe.

Let's say you've bought all the survival stuff you can store, you've put new tires on your vehicles, bought the machines you need, bought an electrical generator, put-in your windmill and solar cells, all that good stuff, plus you have dollars left over and can afford it, then buying silver at $25/oz. is something you may wish to do.

Gold coins? On this site, most folk agree that post-SHTF, you do NOT want to flash gold. Only time I'd do that would be to pay for medical services from a physician or veterinarian (vet.s make very good people-doctors, great surgeons). For emergency medicine (read "unique" / never thought in a millions years that this would be necessary) I'd stick with junk coins or regular barter. During very hard times, it's not best to pull gold out of your pocket unless you have armed men who have your six-o'clock. One of my sons works with other men who are all politically far-Right and armed to the teeth.

I do not keep up with the price of gold. Here's a site that will give you all manner of info on metals:

https://www.kitco.com/

I often go to their "Charts" page to gather data on price histories:

https://www.kitco.com/charts/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Olde Geezer...

I too have little use for numismatic coins... I am interested in the metal...precious metals..

This includes copper, lead, and brass...as well as other PMs.

Have in my pocket right now....three real .9 silver ...US dollars minted before 1923.

Because I know they will never be worth nothing ...which cannot be historically said for paper monies.

I had to laugh....when I got my taxes prepared the other day...the clerk asked me if I had any Bit Coin.....No thanks.

That is to me just as phony as fiat paper money we are using today.

The Irony is that if this phony leadership would bring back real value to the American dollar ...people would not be trying to get out of dollars and into anything else.

Even the Japanese knew ..years back to ditch dollars and buy anything but dollars...they even bought 20th Century Fox...studios to get rid of their dollars. The Chinese are doing the same today as did the Japanese. The Chinese want anything but dollars. My concern is that with these phonies in leadership positions...the dollar will go the way of the Italian Lira...years ago..

I think most Americans have not a clue.

Be warned these Ishmaelites in leadership positions who would inflate the dollar into nothingness.....and this includes retirement accounts.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    While Europe is doing its best to get rid of paper/coin currency, I read that Germans like to use cash for their transactions. Older Americans wouldn't notice this because we too want "the money in hand, d@mn-it!" Any nation's economy is 30% to 40% black market. Either the items are illegal or people don't want to pay taxes. Over 30 years ago, I bought coinage off a dealer paying with cash. I got a deal. Unfortunately, he ended up getting time, jail time.

My dad's lot always made sure that cops and state congressmen got their cash -- they might pool the pay-off money via company checks to a company name, but the final payoffs were in thick envelopes. The government men didn't want their own government to know how they "supplemented" their incomes. When buying guns and ammo, I pay with cash. Paying off the Federal monsters was out of people's league. Only Federal congressmen and such can pay-off Federal law enforcement -- BIG money, that. Military industries pay-off the Pentagon lot.

Digital currency is profoundly unsafe. It requires electricity -- uh-oh! Our internet was down this morning. Can't count on that crap. When you are making an "important deal", no one's gonna wait on the internet or some check to clear the bank. Too, anything that goes through a bank is monitored. Can't have that for a big chunk of any nation's real economy.

I hear talk about making cash illegal. Ha, ha, ha, ... !!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Humanz iz humanz ;)

Here's a movie scene in which Rodney Dangerfield, playing a real-world business man, sets a college professor straight on how the real world operates. I love this scene. It is royally stuck in my head. My world as a child was an adult world. Before I got to Jr. High, I'd seen dark sh## that most adults never have to experience / endure. Thus, this movie scene warms my heart and always brings a smile to my face:

TMT Tactical likes this.