U.s. Citizens And Brits Slated For Analation

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Feb 1, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    This is so horrific that I don't expect many " if any " can get their minds to accept the news now coming out . First this came out just a few hours ago on the " Common Sense Show " through you tube . Personally I can not verify or deny its accuracy . China's Defense Minister ' Wei Fenghe " is quoted as saying "there is not enough food to feed the Chinese people " and went on to say they need to find another food supply . Solution Bio warfare . Reputed to be the Corona virus that will esculate in races other than oriential . Main target U.S. and the British . They don't want joint occupancy but full occupancy . The china bio team estimate 80 to 90 percent of the British and United States citizens will be dead by the year 2025 . Five years from now . --- From one of those survival food suppliers , F. E.M.A. is buying up their food almost faster than they can produce it . A waiting list for civilians to obtain the food now developing . There is much more so look it up for yourself . I will not say any of this is true but as a forum member I consider it my responsibility to at least lay this on the table .

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    Interesting. Thank you for the share, @poltiregist . I also noticed a post that F.E.M.A. and other agencies are buying prepper's resources. Sales of a lot of things on Amazon and Ebay have risen, while things that are usually a daily trend have dropped.... not because people are buying less of the useless stuff, according to the numbers I studied, but because someone is buying a lot more of the useful stuff.

TMT Tactical, Rebecca and poltiregist like this.
  3. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    China says a lot of crap. Take it with a grain -- or a mine of salt.

hUHrH_Y8Rfc9kTyI4zEzWqMNJHZHwRDC.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    good reason to grow your own food, at least you know what goes into it which is more than you can say for processed food.

5. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Considering China is calluse enough to imprison and then cut the organs out of its own citizens and sell them , I can believe they would be willing to do such a deed . What I question is developing a virus that would attack races other than oriental with more ferocity .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Without revealing too much, China would make the most horrific error in any attempt to use biologic weapons. And the PLA knows this ever so well.

The genetic makeup of the people of China is in no way diverse. We here in America come from every continent on Earth. Our military, our military officer corps, has people with genetics from everywhere. Individual Americans have diverse genetics. NOT true of the Chinese. Sooooooooooo, not true of the Chinese.

Target certain sections of DNA code and you cover the better part of the genetics of China. Weaponizing gravely unfriendly viruses to seek this code is not so very difficult, especially in this day and age. We can target family lines in China, in North Korea.

The corona virus has what, a two week latency period. Weaponized viruses hide and spread and spread and stay hidden and spread for months and months, then go clinical. Goodbye entire populations. When you learn that your country has been attacked, it is FAR too late. Game over.

Biologically, they do us and we will have plenty enough military left to retaliate with a vengeance. We do them and all Chinese will soon be buzzard sh##. And by-god I mean ALL OF THEM, ALL, ALL, ALL, ALL, ALL OF THEM!

Boys and girls, these unholy things are not just specimens in some bunkered lab. Damnation-central is readily deployable/deliverable. The PLA crosses a line, they cease to exist, their families cease to exist. There is nasty, then there is HELL.

7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The Common Sense Show is described as being to the left of liberal and seems to specialize in the end of the world as we know it predictions. The very fact that they choose that for a name is sort of interesting if you read or know the history of that pamphlet written by Thomas Paine. He had a rather checkered relationship in the US. His pamphlet on Common Sense was a motivating source for the independence movement in the US but he later was much less well-received because of his pamphlet called The Age Of Reason that was a rather antichristian document.

No ill intent in this. My spelling is god awful and without spell checking, I would probably spell about half of my words incorrectly. I almost sprayed coffee on my computer when I first read the title of this. Are they going to do something awful to our BUTTS??? Please don't take this as any form of criticism. Honestly, this is the sort of thing that I do myself all the time. My spelling is so unsure that I had to check it to make sure that analilate wasn't the right way to spell annihilate. thanks for this. I needed a good laugh today. I greatly enjoy your posts they are well thought out and on point.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  8. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    +1 I was also a little worried that they (whoever they are) intended perpetrating some sort of atrocity on my backside...no way Jose !
    I'm sorry but I can't take any of it seriously after that. Ain't bad spelling a bummer but at least it gave me a laugh.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'd have to go to the history books to get the centuries straight, but Chinese war lords have been targeting Southeast Asia forever and ever. Fighting the Philippine island natives for fishing grounds, that too has gone on forever and a day. Oil reserves in the South China Sea, that's kind'a new but the Chinese are simply aggressors. Kind'a sad is the fact that tiny little Vietnam has pushed back the PLC. Of course, N.Vietnam didn't have an army of traitors back home as did America. The USA always has to deal with treasonous crews of Constitution-burning and Bible-burning Jane Fonda types.

China is ruled by atheist collectivists. Hopefully they will be slaughtered by armies or by disease. God's Light shines not upon them.

America's #1 enemy is collectivism, all right. This new anti-religion religion of Secular Humanism, collectivism's church, will be our downfall should we allow it to spread. Secular Humanism is a spiritual disease infinitely worse than any pig virus out'a China, for S.H. kills the soul. On university campuses, in Hollywood, even in Congress, we have the traitorous Secular Humanist priests and priestesses vomiting up a plague of dissension against all that is good, against all that is Holy. Know that the goal of a metastatic cancer inside the human body is to bring about "change".

Quite frankly, this coronavirus doesn't give me so much moment of pause as do other potential plagues.

9e9ba76d74697d6f4c35c08cd46097cf.jpeg
    9e9ba76d74697d6f4c35c08cd46097cf.jpeg

Taking your guns is but a tiny part of the Anti-American agenda of the left. Taking the souls of your children and those of your grandchildren is their true goal.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    America's #1 threat is the liberal left and its willingness to destroy the nation in order to gain power.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good evening Poltiregist,

I've spent several hours pondering the material in your above post.

Much doesn't meet the reality test. For example, all Chinese citizens just might not be allocated food. Like the US, it is those in the active labor force getting the attention. I write cloudy because of the sensitivity of the subject. We do something similar with rationed medical care.

China needs the US marketplace to fund their new silk road and route development over the Eurasian landmass.

The UK and US control and can - - - and do - - - manipulate financial markets. China has many types of warehouse receipts in these Anglo markets run out of London and New York City.

Not FEMA - USDA. I believe US silos are packed solid. To top off the grain supplies, Senator Grassley's corn huskers can grow and harvest on demand, regardless of weather, water, ... ... just send the USDA checks to Iowa ready for deposit.

I see all this - the corona virus epidemic and the world market place competition - as the agreed upon arrangements, still in formation, for a New World Order.

World economic competition is always going on; the US is just not winning like the old days. We have a low-productivity labor force. US mass medical care is just as bad. The Medicare program even pays for home health care worker visits for cooking and bathing.

My personal view is that when death stares someone in the face after waking up from the cold sweat nightmare, the person will make efforts to rehab the society. How the few reformers perform will be posted in November, 2020.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.