Uk Gun Owners Data Leak

Discussion in 'Guns, Knives, Tools, Etc.' started by lonewolf, Sep 1, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Ystranc
      Most British preppers don’t own a licensed firearm because they have no lawful reason to own one so can’t have one…that’s how it works. That’s probably why so many clueless UK preppers own crappy plastic crossbows.

Ystranc, Apr 29, 2023
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    If a gun owner on the list gets broken into and has their firearms stolen, they should sue the activist and his group for all they own. Maybe the police could also file criminal charges for aiding and abetting the crime.

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I keep my weapons in safes. When coming home, I arm-up.

When away from my home, we have electronic security that is battery backed-up. If the security system goes off due to electronic problems, a break-in, or fire, we get a call on our phones. If we do not respond, the company calls the police.

We keep a dog in the house that WILL attack and bite. If I grab my wife in a threatening way, the dog comes after me even though it is afraid of me.

We've had a person try to get into our house before. I had my gun ready. We chatted. He left.

Any time I have to answer the door, I have a gun on me. I usually have a gun in my pocket, even when watching TV. When in the shower, I have either a polymer auto or a stainless steel revolver within reach. When I'm without a gun on me, I have a flick-open locking knife on me.

And oh yes, the wifer's got her revolver -- so, don't mess with Grandma! My dad's mom kept a revolver nearby also. Firearms are just part of Southern culture. Dad's take their daughters hunting. Firearms are power tools. People fend for themselves in the South; it is that which is expected. This is also true in the agricultural areas of the Midwest, the Mountain states, Southwest, and Texas.

I've known a beaucoup of Southern good'ol boys who would pay to have someone get a burglar to attempt to break into their place just so that they could kill something out of season. Man or beast, wouldn't matter to them. There are boatloads of boys around here who kill and enjoy it a lot ... maybe a little too much. Do not cross them.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Southern+...ng&atb=v140-1&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

Have yourself a riot in the South and this is what can happen to you. The person getting shot in this video was NOT trying to protect the crowd; he was attempting to drag the guy out of his car. If you believe the story of the fellow who ended up bleeding, then I have some waterfront property in Florida you may be interested in buying. If the fellow in the car had wanted to run over people, then he would have run over people.

Someone tries to harm my family and I'll kill him as easily as I'd kill a dang dog. Zero qualms.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    This a classic example of how data can get people into bother. As TMT Tactical has highlighted the risk of the gun owners' premises being broken into has escalated exponentially not he back of this leak.

Presumably the activist/s will be successfully prosecuted under the UK GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) which carries a heavy fine, but the damage cannot be undone. I would also ask how the data system was accessed to allow such a breach.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm sorry, I dont want to live like that, post collapse is different but in the here and now? no thanks.
    this is the Westcountry, not the Wild West!
    the point of the piece was not gun ownership per se but that lists of gun owners could get into the "wrong" hands.

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  6. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Sadly any data can get into the wrong hands in these "electronic" days.

7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    how true!!

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  8. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Another aspect of the argument is how do you know the data is accurate? Do you trust the Government to keep the data base up to date? No errors? How many millions of transactions are there? How many thousands of bureaucrats does it take to maintain? If you don't think there will be mistakes, lots of them, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. Dunmaghlas

Dunmaghlas Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    As a US Marine, I've seen that the only data that the government ever keeps accurate and up to date is information that can be used against us. Like a gun registry perhaps....

10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Any government that keeps lists of gun owners should be overthrown.

TMT Tactical and Dunmaghlas like this.
  11. Dunmaghlas

Dunmaghlas Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    As the US should be. Remember, this is coming from a US Marine and most of us (at least where I'm stationed) agree with this. Biden was in one of the housing complexes the base owns and I lost track of how many people said they wanted to raid the complex

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    It's not just people who wish to break away from this collectivist Borg, there are states, there are entire regions. There's nothing united about the former United States. The states still wishing to follow the Constitution will take the military. Besides, the limp-wrists don't want any part of weaponry anyway.

We are well into sick times. The Left is mentally ill. Healthy people wish no part of being trapped in a giant psych ward.

If the lemming people want to self-destruct, excellent. We wish no part of that.

When termites invade all parts of a house, the house must be tented then fumigated with insecticide. Such may need to be done to America's megalopolis swaths.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=house+ten...on&atb=v140-1&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

upload_2021-9-2_23-3-49.png

All we have to do is turn off the electricity and let them eat each other. Those who stray out, could be dealt with.

Dunmaghlas and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    That is a very good point. The more people that handle the data the higher the likelihood of error.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Side point before following video. Make sure that your firearms are not stolen. Lock them to the floor or in a safe when away from home. Let them not be stolen. Pay for ammo in cash. Avoid being tracked by Big Brother.

My mom's dad put a pickup truck's worth of squirrels on the supper table with his 12 ga single shot (his words, direct quote; trained me; been there; seen that; the man was downright scary; nobody messed with him ... ever).

As far as government regulations are concerned, f### them to death in hell eternally. Government bean-counters and bureaucrats have less than zero value in this world. Let them perish and never see the face of their Creator.

--------------------------

This fellow is my buddy; never met the man; yet, he's my buddy; quality human:

---------------------

With a lip full of snuff ...

---------------------------------

---------------------

More videos below; these I've not screened for accuracy, so pick'n'choose. Me, I've had -- traded some, kept others -- single shot shotguns. Do I have pump shotguns? Yeah, sure. Yet, single shots have their place. My mom's dad fed his family with one (add a giant garden, plus mountain woods foraging). In the USSA, the legal length of a shotgun barrel is 18 inches. So happens that 18 to 20 inches is a great length for close-in shooting. Reaching out of course requires a longer barrel (one great-grandfather of mine owned a 10 ga single shot with a 36 inch barrel = goose gun a century+ ago).

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=single+shot+survival+shotgun

------------------------------------

Don't know why, but I love shotgun single-shots. They are sleek. They are light. It's like aiming a little tree limb. They get the job done ... put food on the table. I do not like bulky firearms. Homey likes sleek. Pull up to shoulder, aim, fire = the way things should be. Shotguns kill. OK, sure, I've had to break a many a neck with my boot. Didn't want to. Mercy. Hope my Creator shows His Mercy when He takes me.
    -------------------

15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    get yourself on any kind of official list and pretty soon there will be a leak.
    some idiot left technical documents in the toilet of a Weatherspoons pub, accident? or were they left for a contact to collect?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    All my firearms must be dual purpose. hunting and defense. I am not fond of single shot firearms for that reason. As stated by OG, they can get the job done in a hunting application but would suck during a home invasion with multiple critters. Pumps work but I prefer semi-auto. In a stress filled event, I am not sure I would not short stroke the pump. I had that habit during my nerf gun wars with the wife and granddaughter. LOL