United Kingdom

Discussion in 'International Countries' started by lonewolf, Oct 13, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Blitz

Blitz Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes, and the time is getting shorter and shorter ...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    just look around the world, more and more conflicts, can nobody get on with other people anymore?
    stop fighting and talk, " jaw jaw is better than war war" but they wont. welcome to SHTF.

TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  3. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I know. Some people just live on conflict and power struggles. The Middle East has always been rampant. I can't fathom it myself.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we are all the same species, what is wrong with people?

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    A shite load. That's why this planet needs a reset.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its likely to get one and soon.

7. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    What's the go with all the earthquakes in the past few days? Even in America? (Only registering 1 or 2 on the scale, but still). If I was religious or into conspiracy theories, I'd probably have a field day.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its mother nature telling us she's not happy.

9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its all that fracking and drilling.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yep. Frigging and fracking!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if humans cannot live without oil and gas they should give up now and leave the world to those of us who can and will be happy to do so.

12. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    That would actually make a good bumper sticker!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    it would have to be a long one!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    We can't live without oil full stop. Everything from the lenses in your specs to the computer your using to visit this site need oil and the plastics it makes. I need it because its my job and it pays well

1. Ystranc
      We could probably do to burn less of it though, one day these plastics which were putting into the oceans and land fill may become a precious resource. Why not run our vehicles on green hydrogen instead. Rather than shutting down solar or wind farms when supply exceeds demand why not produce green hydrogen? Recycle more and stop crapping up the planet…?…who knows, it might even make a difference.

Ystranc, Jan 16, 2024
  15. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Soon to be in non-Muslim dominated countries , an oil embargo . Some may get their wish for an economic collapse . That is the optimistic possible future . The other possible future is much worse . --- Your right MaxRigger most of the population would die without oil .

Last edited: Jan 3, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    That is exactly right. I very much doubt the majority have a clue.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  17. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    ----
    This thread has changed into something different than the title , and I will strive to make this my last post on this thread of this topic . Verifying my quoted post " Libya has now removed 330,000 barrels of oil per day off the global market . Guys its happening .

Last edited: Jan 3, 2024
    Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    it is possible to live without oil, humans did it for thousands of years, we cannot live a MODERN lifestyle without oil that is true .
    the modern oil industry started in 1859 and increased around 1885 with the invention of the motor car which is just a second ago in human history.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2024
  19. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes. True. We definitely can't live a modern lifestyle without it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Ystranc
      But we can live a modern lifestyle without burning so much of it or creating disposable products from it…but that will take effort and investment. No one wants to take the first step and carry the financial burden and risk.

Ystranc, Jan 16, 2024
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    as a lot of people will find out post SHTF if they try.

21. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    There is no shortage of oil or natural gas....

The problem is how to keep it under the impression of a shortage....to keep the price up....like diamonds...a rigged market.

I am often want to ask...how climate change fits into this....

To my limited knowledge in climate change...active volcanos put out more pollution that most of the cars in this world...

What about when we have four or five volcanos going off at one time????

The obvious solution it to pass laws against active volcanos....that ought to solve that crisis.

Be Warned these Climate Change Ishmaelites. They will gaslight us if they can.

For their solution to Climate Change will ultimately be getting rid of or lowering the human population...by whatever means is justifiable....even acceptable to people raised on a television or movie education .

That ought to solve any fuel crisis as well.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jan 4, 2024
    Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Ystranc
      :rolleyes: Volunteers?

Ystranc, Jan 16, 2024
  22. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Illegal immigration is allowing an army of military age males to stay in the U.K. .

"Deportations of Criminals and Failed Asylum Seekers Down by 50 Per Cent Since Brexit"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...lum-seekers-down-by-50-per-cent-since-brexit/

"In Prime Minister Rishi Sunak’s first full year in office, the number of asylum seekers removed by the government dropped by nearly half compared to 2016, when the British public voted to leave the European Union, in large part in response to mass migration.

"At the beginning of 2023, after being installed in Downing Street against the ballot-expressed wishes of the Conservative Party membership, Prime Minister Sunak vowed that his government would finally take back control of the nation’s borders.

"However, under his watch legal immigration soared to record highs, tens of thousands of mostly military-age males flooded across the English Channel, and a record high of 51,000 migrants were granted asylum.

"According to a report from The Telegraph, the government has also failed in terms of the removal of unsuccessful asylum seekers and foreign criminals. Home Office figures analysed by the broadsheet showed the number of foreign offenders and failed asylum seekers either removed by the government or who voluntarily left the country fell by nearly 50 per cent over the past seven years, with just 24,000 removals last year compared to 40,000 in 2016.

"This comes after it was revealed last month that just one per cent of illegal boat migrants who have crossed the English Channel from France have been removed since 2020, with just 1,182 of the 111,833 migrants being removed by the government."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Ystranc
      Someone recently asked me about Rishi Sunak and his future in UK politics, I don’t think he has much of a future.

Ystranc, Jan 16, 2024
      Old Geezer likes this.
  23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    That is the American attitude and I'm not sure everyone agrees with that opinion.
    anyway I was talking about post collapse when getting it out of the ground and refining it will no longer be an option and any stocks remaining will get used up.

Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  24. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    It has been years since I have read this book..and may have it here somewhere in my library .....by a minister who was given full executive status to go anywhere on the Alaskan Pipeline to minister to the pipeline/oil workers as he was in his ministering saving the Oil company lots of time and monies ....tending to the problems of the Oil and pipeline workers.

As I recall his name was Lindsey Williams....and his book ...a small short book..it titled....."The Energy Non Crisis."

It is his accounts of what he learned from the Oil and pipeline workers as well as company executives in ministering to them as to how much oil there really is on the Alaska frozen areas....

Also how desperate someone was through our own government to stop the pipeline from being finished ....and keep this oil from coming to the USA and thus dropping prices...

The Energy Non-Crisis: Williams, Lindsey, Wilson, Clifford: 9780890510681: Amazon.com: Books

Also since those days ...there has been a huge...huge oil pool off the coast of Ecuador....you hardly hear anything about this today.

The problem is how to keep if off the market and numerous schemes seem to have been devised to keep it so and often with the help of governments.....including by war .....

Be Warned these Ishmaelites.....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.[/B]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    There's plenty of energy out there. Problem is, as LoneWolf pointed out, mining it (coal), pumping it (oil and nat.gas), refining it, then distributing it are enormous tasks.

Where we live is adjacent to unlimited forest land, thus gathering wood is not a huge challenge (but is a lot of back labor). But how many folk can say that?! On top of that, how many people have wood burning capability inside their homes?! During and since I was a child, I have started thousands and thousands of fires just to stay warm (log fires, coal fires). I've cooked over fires. Not many folk have fire-starting / fire-maintaining skills.

Roughing it is rough. It was fun and "what you did" when I was a kid -- I sure ain't no kid anymore. When in grammar school, I shoveled coal for the furnace. My back is now shot to crap = wouldn't want to go back to the days of back-labor.

watcherchris, Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Thousands of Doctors in Britain Walk Off the Job for Longest-Ever Strike"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...ain-walk-off-the-job-for-longest-ever-strike/

"LONDON (AP) – Thousands of doctors walked off the job in Britain on Wednesday, the start of a six-day strike that was set to be the longest in the history of the state-funded National Health Service.

"Managers said tens of thousands scheduled appointments and operations will be canceled during the walkout across England and Wales by junior doctors, those in the first years of their careers. The doctors, who form the backbone of hospital and clinic care, plan to stay off the job until 7 a.m. on Tuesday.

"Senior doctors and other medics have had to be drafted in to cover for emergency services, critical care and maternity services.

"Britain has endured a year of rolling strikes across the health sector as staff sought pay rises to offset the soaring cost of living.

"The walkouts have strained the already stretched health service still struggling to recover from backlogs created by the coronavirus pandemic."
    ------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    it is calculated that this strike will cause 1 million hospital appointments to be cancelled because of a lack of staff.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I spent a lot of my childhood cleaning out the fire place and relaying the coal fire, that was one of my chores, how many people even under 50 years of age have seen an open fire? most houses these days are all electric and have no fireplace or chimney. a lot of areas of this country are "smokeless".

Old Geezer, TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  29. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I totally agree "It was fun and "what you did" when I was a kid -- I sure ain't no kid anymore." I'm much the same. Loved being in the bush, making endless fires and all the challenges it brought (such as starting fires in the pissing down rain). It's a different kettle of fish now though. It's such a chore and backbreaking work. Oh to be young again and have a good back!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Oooh I remember the coal fires in the UK. I love the smell of coal. It brings such a wonderful, homely, comfort. I don't remember the last time I actually saw someone with a coal fire though. No-one nowadays would know what to do with it. That's providing they even know what it looks like! I'm probably being a bit harsh but I certainly can't see any young Aussies having any idea about coal.

And you're dead right. Smokeless areas in the UK. Absolutely ridiculous! I couldn't believe it was a "thing". England is born of fireplaces and chimneys. Seems criminal that they are banned in a lot of areas.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    mostly urban places, plenty of log burners and multi fuel stoves out here in the sticks Aga's too.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    over 1,000 people have been murdered in London during the time Khan has been mayor (2773 days).

33. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Khan has utterly failed the people of London. I doubt he will be re-elected and, if he is, it will be for secular reasons rather than. based on his performance as Mayor.

Ystranc, TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  34. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yeah....but you have diversity, equity, inclusion..........the UK should be proud of that!!!! No matter how dysfunctional one's government is or how much chaos reigns.

Don't worry.....the same olde " usual suspects" are working on the same fallen system her in the USA. Same MO.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Brownbear, TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  35. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    When one imports other cultures, then by definition, one brings in their behavioral predispositions.

Some immigrants can assimilate just fine. Others will not or even cannot assimilate.

What's happening in the major cities all across Europe and in England is explosive ... sometimes literally so, as in Sweden.

36. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Australia is extremely multi-cultural but that's one of the great things about Australia. The cuisine and culture bring an added element that creates vibrancy. It is unfortunate however, how some cultures don't assimilate. That is a problem in each and every country that has immigrants. They stick together in their little "clicks" and quite often, don't speak English and don't even want to learn to speak English because they are so, can't think of the word - patriotic to their own countries.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    exactly, even back in the 1980, I used to shop at a Greek owned shop, the grandson was fluent in English, the son was at least understandable, but the Grandfather and Grandmother spoke no English at all.
    even now, at our local car wash which is staffed by people from the Russian borders only speak a few words of English same with our couriers who are eastern European, in the cities its probably far worse.
    many of the illegals getting off the boats near Dover its " me speaky no English".

38. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Remember something about that.....Americans went to many nations after WW2...and did not speak the language...some learned but most did not.

Here in America ...there is one language we all speak...and that is Green.

The difference here ..and in other nations...is that certain cultures may stick together ..but do not hang out their laundry with rampant, rabid, runaway violence. Others ....that is all they seem to know and are want to hold others into involuntary servitude...submission to them and their form of violence.......predators.

Remember that!!!! Put a mark on them......and separate...

I do not care for two legged wildlife..I can respect and even at times admire the motivations of four legged wildlife more than the two legged variety. It is my way...and I am driving my bus...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am getting a little bit p###ed off with the stupidity of the human race especially in Britain.
    Labour are now proposing that teachers will have to give kids teeth brushing lessons, some already have to change nappies. teachers went to university at great expense to graduate into the education profession, they are not bottom washers or oral hygienists.
    notice on some cheeses "warning-do not eat the Rind".
    notice on packets of peanuts " may contain nuts"
    notice in public toilet " floor slippery when wet".
    People are no longer allowed to have initiative, they cannot think for themselves, they have to be told what to do.
    it does not bode well for post SHTF if people cannot think for themselves.

watcherchris, TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
    1. Ystranc
      The world will be divided into two types.. Those who can look after themselves and those who sit around complaining while waiting to die.

Ystranc, Jan 16, 2024
  40. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I remember we used to use the car wash once a week or fortnight, depending on how dirty the Rangie was, they were always run by a massive band of Polish blokes. They always did a brilliant job, very hard workers, but you could surmise from watching how the interacted with us and between themselves that they were very "clicky".

And you are deadset right when you say "... but the Grandfather and Grandmother spoke no English at all". Very common here too.

In Aus, we have suburbs that house specific nationalities (not intentionally or mandatorily, they simply congregated with people of their own nationality). For example, a suburb on the outskirts of Sydney called Cabramatta was 90% Vietnamese, a couple of suburbs away would be predominantly Lebanese, another suburb was mainly Greek, etc. I tell you what though, the food in each respective suburb was totally authentic and absolutely delicious!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
  42. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Bravo lonewolf! (If I could find a suitable clapping hands emoji, I would use it).

I feel exactly the same. It is so incredibly frustrating. Everything is now measured to the lowest denomination. It's absolutely ridiculous that children are no longer allowed to think for themselves. In the long run, these kids will grow up unable to function adequately in society, due to being overprotected leading to a lack of confidence and poor self-esteem. Plus, they will be unable to do any activity that involves the slightest risk (such as hiking or something or other, can't think of one now!) because they will deem it too dangerous.

Haven't times changed?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    in some activities its already like that over here.
    and its not just the kids its also a lot of the under 40s too.

45. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    lonewolf......

I like to come to the breast and be breastfed....too...!!!! Spoiled.!!!!

But I know I cannot stay there..

This weekend I have to figure out how to repair my washing machine....as I hate to pay someone to do it for me.
    Bought the repair manual for it with the parts diagram and parts list for my model of washer.

I had to let go of the breast in order to figure out how to get this manual.

Imagine that....having to let go of the breast or put down one's drug habit/cell phone......to get things done and or solve problems ....ie....think!!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    The thing is though, we had acceptance and multiculturalism before it was rammed down our throats. Now people are simply put off it by the constant bombardment and all that pronoun ridiculousness.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  47. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont think we ever had "multiculturalism" I think we just had many cultures who didnt integrate or mix and many who after several still cant or wont speak English at great cost of interpreters.
    pronouns have nothing to do with multiculturalism, its just woke nonsense.

48. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Absolutely, but it was okay until the numbers became such that it could no longer be ignored.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    do you mean migrants or woke?

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  50. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    at least 4 , it could be more, illegal migrants died last night in the English Channel falling into the freezing water after their little boat got into trouble around 2am.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.