United Nations Open Border Policy ..what Is Coming Here To The United States.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Dec 28, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I do not believe this type of doings by the United Nations is or has been covered by our MSM as to what it entails...to people in Europe and or other places who have signed onto it.

This is textbook United Nations Chaos manufacturing..for a free ride at the expense of people in these countries where wholesale immigration is being enforced by government.

Perhaps now those of you reading this will understand more of what is happening in Europe and why the people are so upset in many of these nations.

Only a handful of nations are going against this...

It is causing huge problems in France, England, Italy, Germany and Sweden...most of which is being downplayed or ignored by their rigged media.

In this article it also illustrates why the media handles it in the manner it does.

Just remember this is coming to the United States when we get our own Angela Merkel taking the reigns of power...and believe me it is coming and planned when the left gets the right person properly groomed to follow their instructions and go against the Constitution and the will of the American People.

Perhaps now you will better understand why the People of Europe and the UK are getting second, third , and fourth place in their own country....and it is going to wax much much worse..

Be Warned.........Ishmaelites seeking to put us here in the States into bondage and involuntary servitude to the United Nations Open Border Policy....to secure votes and power in perpetuity.

Here...this link...

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/th...-borders.4570/

and here too...

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...en-the-borders

If you understand what is in these links...can you figure out who may be in the process of being groomed for our own Angela Merkel???? Think on it awhile...

My non Ishmaelite .02

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I remember years ago ...taking in my own brother because he was having difficulty making it out in the world.

It turned into a disaster...for me.

I could not keep alcohol in my house though I seldom drank..but expected my alcohol to be there when I wanted a drink. This was one of the first items to go ...I should have caught on but was blinded by being a good loving brother.

My brother bought little food or other items for the house though he worked.

He never had problems finding drink or dope....

In short he became what I was to later understand as "High Maintenance"

My home became a "Pit Stop " for him..while he concentrated on "Playing" and being properly entertained while I functioned as the "Pit Crew" and often worked overtime and on weekends to keep both of us going.

Still I thought I was being a good loving brother...to him.

The final straw was when I found that he was growing pot plants ...in containers out back of the house.

I told him to get rid of them.

He called me a Narc...for making him get rid of the plants.

This was what awakened me to the scale of what I had done.....for I had a security clearance at stake here and associated with my work.

Shortly after that I told him to move out..on his own. I had deceived myself into thinking I was being a good person and properly looking after and loving my brother.

The moral of the story is that you can love someone or something which turns out to be bad for you.

I love my brother and worry about him..but best he carry on somewhere else.

It is no different with open borders ..and people who may be bad for us..

My brother was content to have me last place in my own house while paying for and laboring for first place.

And this is precisely what our "Feel Good " leadership will do to us if they follow the European/United Nations template.

The United Nations is genuinely that stupid that they would have people labor and risk for first place and come in last place in their own country in order to subsidize immigrants....while they, these UN People, live and work behind secure walls and or compounds...having hired security.

This is called...planned/engineered expendability and disposability.

My non Ishmaelite .02
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    No good deed goes unpunished. Brother or no, people must stand on their own two feet. A helping hand yes, hand out no. I am opposed to all immigration, legal or other wise. Notice I said all, so the race card is not valid. Automation is going to eliminate the majority of no skill - low skill jobs. Our nation will find it hard enough to keep our citizens employed, much less any new immigrants. There will always be those citizens that cannot or will not learn higher skill sets and they will be the ones that can do the jobs automation leaves behind. If people are not being trained for the job markets need, then change the schools and professors.

watcherchris likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Though I'm not keen on Trump, I love how he flips the bird to internationalists and Americans owned by internationalists.

"America, love it or leave it." Sounds like some old, worn-out phrase, however truth of the matter is that it is still applicable, still true.

Do you love your family? Some families are pretty darned evil and should be abandoned. True.

However, if you do love your family, bad apples and all, you remain loyal and help out wherever / whenever appropriate. You avoid the idiots and help with those requiring a leg-up. Do you invite just anybody into your family? Certainly not. Are you protective of your own family? Certainly, yes.

If we build a wall, it will not be one to imprison our people inside. If people wish to leave our country, there is no iron wall. They can leave at will.

A billion people would like nothing better than to steal their way into the USA and sign up for federal and state relief checks. Can't let that happen. We're not suicidal, after all.

Let Europe burn. I couldn't care less.

5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Olde Geezer.....

When I was a child...I lived outside of Paris for about four years because of my fathers military service. My younger sister was born in Paris at the military hospital on base.
    The Air Force operated a MATS/Military Air Transport Service unit out of Orly field back then and had hospital facilities nearby.

I remember going to a lot of sights in Paris when we were young..but did not know the history of Paris and France of which I possess today.

Unbeknownst to most people caught up in the glitter and Glitz of "The City Of Lights"....the streets of Paris at one time ran red with blood....during the "Revolution."

And Paris is not the only city to run red.....

Others in Europe ....and history past ran with the smell and smoke of burnings at the stake...the Inquisition.

Me too...Europe can burn...

We need not fight for it twice.....no....three times.

Ishmaelites........

My Non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have gone down this same road several times and finally figured it out. When you help someone past a certain point it makes them feel some how like you are trying to own them. In the end no matter how hard you try to make them understand that you just want to help them, they end up hating and resenting you. You made them feel bad by helping them and they will never forgive you for it.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I had a bum for a brother and another brother was an alcoholic. Learned early that you can't carry the load for others, Help them off the floor but require them to be accountable. Both brothers died from their inability to deal with reality. I had expected the end results for years and shed no tears.

8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The UN and the Liberals in the western nations all have the same long term ambition. In their supposed desire to help the poor what they really want to do is lower the middle class into the pits of poverty so that everyone, except them, is equally poor, powerless and destitute. The leaders, the liberals naturally, will become the new royalty and everyone else the serfs. They have already done this to the educational systems. They didn't improve the education offered to the poor and minorities they instead lowered the standards for everyone to the levels of the lowest.

The UN has never helped anyone in the long run. Everyplace that they get involved in ends up more messed up than ever down the road. They just turn the people that they "help" into people that will forever be dependent on them. If you have a country with people starving to death in mass where the average man has as many kids as possible the solution is NOT to feed them without any requirement for change. All that does is make the population grow even bigger and the people less able to feed themselves. The UN and the liberals do this over and over.

If you want to help a starving people teach them how to control their population and improve their ways of producing food. Based on their efforts you offer them temporary assistance. Then you watch them like a hawk to make sure that the help that you have given them is shared rather than used as power to control people.

9. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:

I could not agree more. The U.N., Education system an welfare all designed to make new slaves without the need to use whips. You stated it perfectly.

watcherchris likes this.
  10. Outdoor Life

Outdoor Life New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    There has got to be a way to test a person's personality. On the one hand, you have freeloaders and on the other hand you have people like Elon Musk who immigrated to the USA from South African and is doing some really incredible things in California and Nevada. There has got to be some personality component in my opinion to who gets the stamp and who doesn't.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Why Americans oppose this open-border bill and Amerikan communist traitors support it:

"Scandalous Senate 'Deal' Allows 1.5 Million Illegals Per Year, Slides Up To $2.3B To NGOs Trafficking Them, And Gives $60B To Ukraine"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ar-slides-23b-ngos-trafficking-them-and-gives

"While the House has gone full 'Israel or Bust', the Senate has come up with a $118 billion bipartisan agreement which would allow 1.5 million illegals to enter the US every year, allocates $2.3 billion towards NGOs and other organizations which traffic them, gives $14.1 billion in security assistance to Israel, and a whopping $60 billion in support to Ukraine.

"As noted above, the bill also carves out $2.33 billion for 'Refugee and Entrant Assistance,' which provides that 'Amounts made available under this heading in this Act may be used for grants or contracts with qualified organizations, including nonprofit entities, to provide culturally and linguistically appropriate services.' "

TMT Tactical likes this.