United States Going To Digital Currency ?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Nov 21, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I am presenting this to see if you guys can confirm or debunk this information . I am not standing by it . Report is come January 1st 2021 the federal reserve will be conducting a crypto currency as an accepted currency . This will run in parallel with the U.S. dollar . --- Also visa is offering a card that allows the holder of the card to spend crypto currency using the visa card . To get this card accepted Visa is offering 4% off any purchase made with this card . --- Does this sound like this is heading toward a One World Crypto currency complete with the Chinese credit system ?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I assume no one but me have a lead on the crypto currency installation . This morning a contact I have ; made $80.00 watching indoctrination films on crypto currency and its installation into the world market . Perhaps I shouldn't use the word dollars as he was paid in crypto currency . My source says he can exchange it to the customarily excepted currency if he should decide to do so . Think about it though - the government is already creating money out of thin air and circulating printed up money with no backing . Also stores not accepting anything but plastic cards , becoming more prevalent . There is not much difference between what governments are already doing and using crypto currency . We are looking at another planned step toward the One World Globelst dream .

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.