Urban Survival Weapons

Discussion in 'Urban Survival' started by Aneye4theshot, Jan 24, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree Dale, but I think I would even go one step further. A shot or two fired in the general direction of the crowd, and they would scatter like cockroaches when you turn on the light.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Just checking our site. Need to turn in -- it's late and all. Nasty drive tomorrow. Should, maybe will, add to what bit I write tonight.

More and more, neighborhoods in cities and the 'burbs of those cities will be attacked. We have already witnessed BLM marching down a neighborhood streets demanding that Whites abandon their homes due to their being "oppressors". One day, they will be burning homes as they do businesses. What to do?

The following is going to be a bit incomplete due to the lateness of the hour; however here are some beginning ideas.

As to the days/months/years of arson coming up: Fire prevention is as important as having weapons. Arm yourselves against fire. BLM and in particular, Antifa, like to burn buildings. If they cannot get incendiary devices -- the most crude of which is the Molotov cocktail -- into a building via a shattered window, they burn the face of the building hoping that this will spread and engulf the building.

We all have garden hoses on the outside of our homes for guess what, gardens. Think about this, find and buy adapters for INDOOR sinks so that garden hoses can be attached and used to fight fires from inside of your home. Your home could just be one of the many tens of thousands of homes that will be targeted for arson in the coming collapse of nations. Fire extinguishers, sure. Buckets of sand, sure. But also have the ability to send a whole lot of water down range.

Prepare the windows of your home to deflect rocks and incendiary devices. The goons are throwing high explosive fireworks at police along with Molotov cocktails -- lots of cops are being sent to hospital with hellish burns. If the enemy combatants do NOT get a incendiary device into your home, they can set your porch on fire. It would be dangerous to go outside to attempt to put out this fire, however you may be able to hose it down from INSIDE your home. Either way, you first need to shoot into the arsonists to drive them back from your home. Put out some eyes. Put some monsters on the ground and they will move back -- they are without courage.

Outdoor cameras (closed circuit or wildlife-monitoring cameras) in the trees of your property will allow you to monitor where the attackers are located. If someone is up against a wall of your home so that they are invisible from a window, a camera may show you where they are. A .30 cal FMJ will go through the wall of your home to neutralize that attacker. If your home is brick, you may need something BIG AND HEAVY to engage them OR multiple rounds eating away the masonry to take them out.

Once the enemy has been pushed back, you must make best use of what time you have to put out any fires threatening your home or business. Fire extinguishers just will likely NOT be enough -- you gotta have hoses.

Several manufacturers make heavy-duty films that cover glass windows to include the structure into which the glass is encased. The company 3M makes such protective coverings, but 3M is NOT the only company in this game. These glass-protecting films are not cheap, but what is your family and the home protecting their lives worth! Sometimes we have to "belly up to the bar".

So here are some links to videos promoting glass-protective films. Remember, the big thing is to buy yourself some time! An unprotected window can allow savages into your home in a matter of seconds -- especially if your doors and windows are big or extend to ground level. Sliding glass doors give monsters an instant access to your home. If you slow them down, you and others defending your building can be firing into the attackers. We all have seen what buckshot can do, but also think about the ability of a .30 cal FMJ to go though the bodies of several attackers. FMJs go through vehicles and walls. Your enemy must be "given religion".

There are several videos to be found in this search:
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=security+films+for+glass+doors+and+windows&atb=v140-1&iax=videos&ia=videos

upload_2021-4-29_0-33-11.png

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    CPVC piping can be run across the roof line and act as a roof top fire sprinkler system but be very adamant that it is a ROOF TOP Washing system and NOT a fire sprinkler system, which will require permits and many, many regulations. The roof washing system can be activated from a valve inside the home. Security film on the windows is a must. It buy's time and will deflect Molotov cocktails. It is very chap to harden door jambs. Take off the dead bolt striker plate, drill a hole through the door jamb and 2x4 jamb support. Insert a steel pipe through door jamb and 2x4 jamb support, (big enough for the, bolt to enter) replace striker plate. There are many ways to harden a home, without taking out a second mortgage. Do your homework and save dollars and maybe you AND YOUR FAMIOIES LIVES.

4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    My wife and I have a concield carry licenses and carry small handguns most of the time. When I travel I carry a sawed off shotgun in the car. There are enough people in Texas like me that it is a pretty peaceful place and most criminals don't mess with individual people. It is safer to rob a convienence store than chance an armed person that will kill you in a heartbeat.

TMT Tactical likes this.