Vacuum Seal Those Empty #10 Cans!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by JeffG, Dec 21, 2017.

Vacuum Seal Those Empty #10 Cans!!! 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. JeffG

JeffG New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    Please visit my website at https://diventienterprises.com/ for a broader understanding of the solutions offered.

My product is called That Seals It! and is a system for turning those empty #10 cans into a vacuum storage containers. ThatSealsIt-2.jpg

The system consists of a lid made of poly-carbonate plastic with engineered reinforcing ribs for rigidity, seals, a hose assembly and coupler.

The basic operation is to place the lid on the can, connect the hose to the can and to the accessory port of a Foodsaver-like device (or a manual pump, which I also sell) and press go!

You are only limited by what will or won't fit in the can!

I also sell This Sucks!, a manually operated pump with a short hose assembly and coupler. This is perfect for emergency situations when the power is out. The pump is dual-chambered, so it moves a large volume of air with each stroke. This setup works really well with those zippered vacuum bags.
    ThatSealsIt-21.jpg