Vender Alert --- Classic Firearms.

Discussion in 'Guns' started by TMT Tactical, Jan 17, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Back in November 2020, I purchased some Walker hearing protection buds from Classic Firearms. The buds were defective. I turned them on and 8 minutes later they turned themselves off. Repeated the operation several times and got the same results. Okay, I get it, sometimes things get past the QC guys. I contacted Classic Firearms (note: they only work Monday through Friday, no after hour support). Their customer service rep tried to get me to contact walker and deal with them. I politely declined and pointed out I did not purchase the items from walker and it was not my job to deal with their venders. After several emails I finally got them to issues an RMA (Return Material Authorization number) and I promptly shipped the item back, (Note 2: always get a tracking number) on my dime, I paid the return shipping. Several weeks go by and I have not been contacted by Classic Firearms. I emailed them again to find out the status of my refund. I got a canned response that they are supper busy and a rep would get back to me in a day or two. That never happen. I did check my bank statement and discovered that Classic Firearms had only issued a partial refund. Long story short, I filed a complaint with the bank and got the rest of my refund. They never contacted me regarding my refund or why they were only going to refund part of my purchase. Originally I was not upset with them due to the item being defective BUT the way they tried to handle the situation was completely unacceptable. I will never purchase from them again and would not recommend them to anybody else. This company is real bad news. Note3: if you visit Classic Firearms web page, you will not see their return policy listed, that should have been my red flag.

2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Boost to get it up front of the members.