Vote Buying Schemes....or Rigging The Next Election...,.,.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Jun 30, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have for some time now been noting the number of vote buying schemes going on out here and on the public purse....for votes.....

I was stunned to hear this from Nancy Pelosi..out in the open and thus confirming for me the real purpose of Roe V Wade....buying up the women;s vote....

here this link...

Pelosi says abortion is Democrats' ticket to victory in 2024, accuses Republicans of 'disrespect for women' (msn.com)

And again here recently with the Supreme Court turning down Bidens attempt as student loan forgiveness....for votes of the young people in this country...in essence a bribe....buying up votes on the public purse....

Supreme Court strikes down student loan program : NPR

These people have no shame when it comes to elections and will rig it any way they can imagine to do.....

But the common denominator is often a variation of carrying out these vote buying schemes on the public purse....

You members think this out for yourselves.....because in the end if they are again successful in so rigging the election ...it only means that Americans will once again come in last place while working for first place.

This is how an Ishmaelite works ...to put others in Social/.economic bondage for their lucre...while buying up votes.....rigging the system.

Keep an eye out for more vote buying schemes....for they are surely coming ....

And I think this knowledge/awareness will be necessary for our continued survival......as a nation and people..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be warned these Ishmaelites in public offices working to pimp us out to the Deep State ...if they have to rig the next election to so do....

You can also contrast this by how desperate the Deep State puppet masters are to keep Donald Trump from running in the next election......

Buckle up ...seat belts and shoulder harnesses...trays in the upright and stowed position.

This is going to turn into a desperate circus....before the nest election....it is already so doing but will wax worse and worse.....

I am also asking myself how much this "Woke " business is also geared to winning/seducing the votes of young and inexperienced ....unknowledgeable voters....easily gullible...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jul 1, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Pelosi says abortion is Democrats' ticket to victory in 2024, accuses Republicans of 'disrespect for women' (msn.com)

This whole anti abortion stance in the USA is looked upon with some bewilderment in the UK and Europe; even here in Spain a very catholic cantered country a woman has the right to abort a pregnancy, it is her body.

Its a terrible situation for any woman to be in, but ultimately its her decision whether to go full term or abort.

As an outsider looking in, the USA seems to be going through a social revolution with much of it aimed squarely at women's rights. Woman are being downgraded and forced to share their born gender with a bunch of loony pink/blue haired idiots with studs and rings in their noses coming from a murky assumed gender pool all endorsed/encouraged/promoted by a president with dementia and his puppet masters.

I've spent time in America, made good American friends and hate to see this once great nation getting flushed down the crapper...its a flucking tragedy in motion.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Max,

I am not necessarily pro or anti abortion. What I am in particular is not having government using/misusing this issue and women as political/social cannon fodder....for votes and so doing on the public purse

If a woman decides on an abortion...it should not be on the public purse but on her ....or her insurance company. It should never be on the public purse....thus facilitating women being made merchandize of by the political machine.

We as the public should never be assigned to protect someone's sex lives for votes. Have all the sex life you want..but not on the public purse....and in so doing ....hold the public into involuntary servitude for more political/social power for government.
    Abortion is not specifically enumerated in the Constitution....therefore it belongs to the People or the States...not to the central government......see Amendment IX and X to our Constitution. Also see Amendment XIII of the same Constitution.

This on the public purse is what is verily flushing Americans and America down the crapper...not just 0n the abortion issue....but other issues as well...

Totally disagree here....

Much of this deliberately manufactured chaos today is just as much about White Males and in particular White Christian Males.

Also the feminizing of the males.....this alone will put women in a very very precarious position if unchecked.

Women will not be able to count on a or depend on a nation of feminized males who are as high maintenance as the women .....or even higher maintenance...and I am noting this trend among many males today...who have been raised primarily by women....broken homes.

I do not believe the average television and or movie trained and educated American male or female has a clue where this chaos manufacturing will take this nation and people.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites .....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jul 1, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    A mother and the child inside of her are considered two separate people in the medical world. Human Anatomy and Physiology 101. Many medical procedures including surgery are performed on these little people, these fetuses. In medical schools, the students are taught to consider a fetus a separate patient when treating the mother, i.e., "Do no harm to the fetus when treating the mother."

No law in America says that a woman must raise the child she bears. Indeed there are millions of couples here who are waiting in LONG lines to adopt any child -- any race, abled, disabled, ... . In states restricting abortion, there are exceptions, especially if the life of the mother is put at risk due to some medical condition. For instance, if a woman progresses from preeclampsia to eclampsia, then the baby's life is terminated to save the life of the mother. The mother is considered first due to her being very likely to live. To allow the malignant hypertension associated with ecclampsia to continue risks the lives of both the mother and the fetus. Same situation with ectopic pregnancies. The baby has almost zero chance of living and if the ectopic placental material separates from the tissue into which it has been growing (feeding off of) separates, the mother stands a very serious chance of bleeding to death. When a sonogram establishes this, then most times, surgery is immediately scheduled. So it is mother first, then baby.

Used to, performing abortions was the most heinous acts a physician could be accused of.

Currently, abortion is a big factor in the national black population percentage. In some cities, the rate of black abortions is 5x that of whites. Margaret Sanger was an early leader in women's liberation. She was pro-abortion and one of her reasons to justify the practice was to keep down the population of "inferior races" (her words).

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/01/28/franks-high-abortion-rate-strikes-blow-at-black-community/
    "Franks: High abortion rate strikes blow at Black community"
    Is there something wrong with this picture — nearly 40% of all abortions in America since Roe vs. Wade have been by Black Americans? This equates to more than 20 million Black pregnancies aborted — the equivalent to the populations of either New York or Florida. Yet Black people make up just 14% of the U.S. White people account for 35% of all abortions as the majority population in the country. -- Gary Franks

The human fetus inside the woman has its own unique DNA. This is how each human being is defined -- via that person's unique DNA (throw in a bunch of epi-genetics). By the time a woman knows she is pregnant, the other person living inside her has his or own heartbeat.

It does not surprise me that human life is considered so cheap in Europe. Seems to have always been that way. Also in Europe, one sees people considering their government to be their supreme leader. Americans who follow the Constitution understand that government is subservient to the people. The current biden regime intends to burn the Constitution. Fear and respect go hand in hand. It was the intent of the Founding Fathers that government should fear the people.

Here is a 12 week old embryo sucking his or her thumb:

[​IMG]

upload_2023-7-1_20-23-15.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've never been bothered one way or the other about abortion, never having been a father it never figured in my life.
    but I have always thought that its the woman's right to chose, otherwise we are getting back to the times of the 60s when some women had some really awful back street abortions.
    everything these days seems to be going backwards.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by lonewolf....

Totally agree lonewolf...

Todays woman of intellect and feminist principle.....are definitely in a hurry to take the most dangerous jobs from men....

Jobs which often entail.....dangerous conditions wherein they can get their beauty and sexuality assets damaged in competition with other women for available men.
    Jobs wherein they must travel far from home ...for long periods of time...arduous conditions...et al...etc etc etc.....no matter what it pays...

Todays women of intellect and feminist principles are often doing so while turning over to their men....the fruits of their labor /labors.....for the men's decision making in how it is spent..

In this manner and prinicple....women never have to stand on "Victimization Politics" but on their own innate merits or demerits or anything but Victimization .

Today's women of feminist principle/principle never have to stand on their sex and sexuality .....to work or gain the system......and thus put others into involuntary servitude to win such gains...

Only the males get to do such to gain the sysstem....while wailing about their victiimization.....everyone knows that lonewolf...

And politicians especially cater to the men and males for their votes...by a constant barrage of victimization.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jul 2, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Abortion, like most social topics. are now being discussed in the extremes. California wants to allow newborn babies to be terminated within 28 days AFTER birth. Then swing to the opposite position and you have states that want to ban ALL abortions. There is a middle ground. Women should have the choice to abort until the fetus is viable outside the womb. After that, it is a viable life and the woman has lost the right to abort. With this approach, the woman's right to choose is protected and a viable baby is protected. I know my concept will not sit well with many and the people on both sides of this issue will not be willing to accept any compromise.

9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Pelosi cleared up for us....what the abortion issue is really about ....the truth about it....

Abortion ...like the student loan forgiveness..is a vote buying scheme....

So too reparatoins.....

Like racism ...forever....a vote buying scheme.....
    Be prepared for massive racism points being made by leadership and the media between now and the election to influence votes....more exploitation of victimization for votes..

We are being played......again....someone is gaining the system by manufacturing bad guys...around these issues....

All this Pride stuff.....gaining a voting block.....

Sooner or later ...some of you are going to get tired of being played....gamed...and start catching on..!!!

Forever a victim......

Phil Donahue started something way back then and the body politic caught on ...big time......Forever a Victim could be cashiered into votes..

Be Warned these Ishmaelites.....who would put America and Americans into involuntary financial and social servitude to maintain /protect their victim class voters..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've been thinking this through about abortion.....here..by Max Rigger...even by lonewolf...

Hmmmm....thinking to myself that going off to war is tantamount to abortion and a male should have the right to decide if he wants to go full term off to war...or stay home and drink beer.....it's his body!!

Or are we carrying out an olde devout and religious dogma of Male Expendability..and Disposability??? It is not his body ...his body belongs to the state.....no choice.!!!

The State is god!!!! to quote GFW Hegel. Any of you ever figured that one out????

Hmmmmm....options for the women but not for the men......is that equality??? Options for thee but not for me!!!!

Sounds like a textbook liberal....!!!

Any of you able to think this far outside the box?????

I just love equality ...don't you????

It's my body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an insult....to think you are going off to war to be killed or maimed for life so that a woman can have an abortion ...and on the public purse......

No choice with your male body!!!!

What happens if we start aborting all the males...will that stop the wars????

Makes sense to me!!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:

Too you gotta figure that the Left wishes to keep the black population under control. The Left needs their votes, but the people on the left are royal bigots. "Aren't black people wonderful!"

My white ancestors were "those people who lived on the other side of the tracks," or "a bunch of hillbillies." "You're not good enough to date my daughter." Being a white man with an Appalachian accent means that you are just some Jed Clampett -- you're stupid, you're nothing.

"Keep paddling, I hear banjo music." Movies and sayings like than are part of the ongoing bigotry we get. Maybe such folk will attempt to enter our part of the country post-SHTF. We'll have to take them up in the mountains "to do some hunting."

In my decades of life, interacting with untold thousands of people (hundreds from other nations), it's leftist who talk-down to others from their ivory towers. The folk living across/down the road are black retirees (well, they're trying to retire, God be with them). Difference in race doesn't count against all of our similarities / culture. Same socioeconomics ... born poor, all that. Same values. They're super nice. Don't find many folk like that any more. Sure would rather interact with them than dealing with crude mean white trash (literal; trash genetics / shouldn't breed). Last election, we voted for the black candidate for sheriff. He won. Shook his hand ... reaching up -- the guy's six and a half feet tall! :D My wife knows that family. The white guy running for sheriff looked like a Neanderthal. His election posters looked like Wanted posters; crude forehead and dead eyes. I know mean when I see it. The black candidate / election-winner just gave off some Light, infective smile, had a soul, I can't describe what it was that we sensed about him, but it all was positive. Nobody wants a mean sheriff. I'd have never voted for that crude guy.

Back decades ago in an extreme east Tennessee county the locals voted in this Greek fellow! He had a giant mustache which made him "look Greek". He'd promised to clean-out the violent rednecks -- especially those in two hollers. I was dangerous to go in there. He as sheriff did what he promised. He got M14's for his deputies (from the Division of Civilian Marksmen in D.C.) They went Old Testament on those rednecks and put them in jail. I think it was that sheriff who built the new jail over there (?) -- I could be wrong. Anyway, he was popular with the people who wanted the county cleaned up.

One county in the southwestern / Appalachian part of Virginia (not the state of West Virginia) killed their sheriff. He had murdered a black fellow and pushed around a lot of decent white folk, so the local white folk shot him to death. "There were no witnesses." They decided not to endure this puke until the next election. I reckon they figured that he was going to hurt or kill more people. "He needed a good killing" -- it's a Southern thing.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  12. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm not a Trump fan in particular...but he made a lot or sense when he stated...," What have you go to lose??'

I do not hear any of that coming from the ideological classroom trained Biden Folks.

Agree on needing the black vote which is why I think the media and race pimps on the left will come out with a barrage of standard issue racist and feminist emotional appeal to manufacture bad guys again......not uniting but dividing.....
    Not leadership but their textbook blame game.

I think that some black folks ...however few ...are starting to catch on...kudos to them!!

They seem to specialize in the blame game....dividing and not uniting...

Events since the Biden Administration have made me aware how dependent the left is on race and racism to keep and maintain power and control... like a drug....race and racism....has made them co dependent on race and racial issues...they have to keep these flames alive and properly/politically fanned ..by division and not unity. They are become predictable.

I do not define myself by race....and I look poorly on an administration who is so want to do.....by bringing up a manufactured bad guy in the form of White Supremacy......and so defining White people by race.

If race is the very best the White House has....this is not leadership. It is disgusting.

I would look the same upon Trump were he to go this route with America and Americans.

What I also find disgusting is the silence of most of the Republican party on this as well....they cannot possibly be that stupid.....for most of them went to college did they not???

I reckon I have a lot of olde school in me Olde Geezer...

I have this very weird antiquated belief...that people ought to be more...much much more than race and or sexual orientation....and that if those indexes are the best one has...they must lead a desperate and or droll life.....

Ishmaelites run wild with this country .....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    If I was American I would have voted for Trump-Twice, I thought he made a lot of sense especially with his " make America Great Again" thats the sort of sentiment we need in Britain now.
    I cant stand Biden with his Irish anti British attitude which seems to control all his actions towards the UK.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    your behind the times, women serve in the Armed Forces too these days.
    even in WW2 women served in the British Armed forces, maybe not on the front line but they do now.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Truth be told, we in the South didn't trust trust Trump from the get-go. We perceived him as a spoiled Yankee -- the whole "born with a silver spoon in his mouth, city-boy". During his presidency, he actually did a bunch of things he promised to do that went a long way to restoring the USA to a Constitutional Republic. In a non-representative democracy, the low-breeds vote-in those who redistribute wealth from the workers, the quality people, to the professional dependents. Such is the beginning of the end of great nations. Open history books.

Most Republicans today want Trump gone and a younger generation of pro-Constitutional candidates to move to the fore.

Me, I'm out to learn more about this Tim Scott from South Carolina. His background helps him understand many issues of today's America. For the role of Commander in Chief, he will have to put together bright/Constitutional military commanders to be his allies/advisors/teachers. So it goes. No free nation wishes to have politicians who are beholding to the Military Industrial Complex -- this as warned-against by by Dwight D. Eisenhower decades ago. God's Eternal blessings be upon the soul of President Eisenhower (I was born during his first administration).

This Kennedy family member, Bobby Kennedy Junior, seems to have actually matured and become a real man. Good on that. A real Republican vs. that Kennedy in 2024 would be good for America. We wouldn't have a "damn-god" Democrat seeking office, at least. This living Kennedy knows that the CIA/deep-state/monsters murdered his uncle and his father. This is good. He understands that centralized government always goes mondo-toxic and murderously so. He is an actual grown-up. I'll give him that, even though I'll vote against him. Most Democrats are totally non-respectable. They are the enemies of Liberty, of God's Will, even of Cleanliness itself. The Left is a ocean of pus and unimaginable decadence. The souls cursed in the nether regions of Hell rejoice when the damned here on Earth come into power. The cursed unchain the gates of Hell. Witness Amerika today.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Olde Geezer...

Another word for this is "Involuntary Servitude.."

Involuntary Servitude is also what Obama Care is.....some pay more so others can get it for free...

Is that not what the Biden Administration was proposing about mortgages...that some pay more that others can get loans...though their credit is bad????

Again....Involuntary Servitude...

You know Olde Geezer...the historian...William Durrant was asked in an interview....why the great nations/civilizations fell..and his response was..."Their standards fell."

I found that very very interesting..

Don't know much about Robert Kennedy Junior...but if the left does not like him and so too many on the Republican side...he must be better than most of what is out there in both political parties.

Agree about the left become an ocean of pus......but at the same time the Republicans are silent about this...telling me not to trust them as well. To me most of the Republicans are fake conservatives..and concealed....one worlders...Deep Staters....not American ...but international...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jul 3, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    that is awful.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    From WatcherChris:

You know Olde Geezer...the historian...William Durrant was asked in an interview....why the great nations/civilizations fell..and his response was..."Their standards fell."

What an excellent quote!

Sometimes empires fall due to the invasion of enemy armies. Sometimes empires fall due to a cultural cancer that sprang from within.

Ancient Rome fell due to both. That empire became decadent and weak, thus they were easy pickings for invaders.

20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    lonewolf.....

Am I ...lonewolf...???

I think you mean that today...in with the times and equality, diversity and tolerance.. ..women have to register for the draft...right....no choice!!!??

Oh...I 'm sorry...my mistake...it's not equality today......it's equity....!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no draft here, this isnt Russia, its by choice that they serve.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    When things go unimaginably sideways in Western nations, the draft will be reenacted. Whether the people will obey the law, that's another matter.

Horrific damnation is going to visit ALL Western nations. No place will be safe. That which is coming is beyond imagining. All bets are off.

Historically speaking, when civilizations collapse, the result is absolute hell on Earth.

Even here in what used to be America, farmlands will see invaders. The only upside is that in agricultural regions, the people are not only armed, but they are practiced with their weaponry. Most rural people have put hundreds if not thousands of rounds through their rifles and shotguns. Just having a firearm, means little. This past weekend, my grandson and I put just under 150 rounds through two rifles. We'll likely be out at the range again this coming week.

23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    When things go sideways even serving Soldiers and Police will not report, they will look after their own families first, if the economy goes down the tubes they wont be paid so thats another reason. forget any draft, no one will obey it and the prisons are already full.
    the cities will be hell on earth once all the deliveries stop and the taps run dry.
    many will not live long enough to do anything about it ( 3 days without water, 3 weeks without food).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Coming clean: 1 in 5 admits 2020 election fraud"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...coming-clean-1-in-5-admit-2020-election-fraud

Begin quote

About 20% of 2020 voters now claim they took advantage of election laws that loosened up because of the coronavirus crisis to commit fraud, including filling out ballots for others, according to a shocking report being unveiled Tuesday.

Some admitted they voted in states they don’t live in, and others said they let somebody else fill out their mail-in ballots, neither of which is allowed.

“For the past three years, Americans have repeatedly been told that the 2020 election was the most secure in history. But if this poll’s findings are reflective of reality, the exact opposite is true. This conclusion isn’t based on conspiracy theories or suspect evidence, but rather from the responses made directly by the voters themselves,” said Justin Haskins, director of the Heartland Institute’s Socialism Research Center.

“The 2020 election was unlike any other in history as tens of millions of Americans voted by mail due to the COVID-19 pandemic. At the time, many experts warned that massive mail-in voting could result in widespread voter fraud. Unfortunately, these concerns were prophetic, as the results of this poll clearly show that a large number of voters did indeed fraudulently cast ballots in the 2020 election,” Heartland Editorial Director Chris Talgo added.

The public policy nonprofit group shared its new Heartland Institute/Rasmussen Reports survey revealing the possible fraud in the 2020 election with Secrets.

Other surveys have shown that sizable groups of voters agree the election was plagued with fraud, but this is the first in which voters told a pollster they were involved.

Among the findings shared with Secrets:

• Twenty-one percent of likely voters who voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election say they filled out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child, while 78% say they didn’t.
    • Thirty percent voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election.
    • Nineteen percent of those who cast mail-in votes say a friend or family member filled out their ballot, in part or in full.
    • Seventeen percent of mail-in voters said they cast a ballot in a state where they were no longer permanent residents.
    • Among all voters, mail and in-person, 11% said a friend, family member, co-worker, or other acquaintance has admitted to them they filled out a ballot on behalf of another person in 2020.

Heartland officials said they hoped the survey would spark efforts to tighten voting rules before the 2024 election, which is less than a year away.

“It is paramount that the American people have the utmost confidence that all elections are free and fair, and bereft of voter fraud as much as possible. Therefore, states should ensure their voter rolls are up to date and accurate, encourage in-person voting, and implement commonsense measures to reduce the potential for mail-in voting fraud,” Talgo said.

End quote

25. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By Olde Geezer...

I have been listening once again to the lecture series titled "The Ever War."

"The Ever War" is a 72 lecture series...on history, economics, human interaction, Politics, The Bible in all of this..

The Speaker does an extensive talk...several lessons on Communism...and listening to this portion of the lessons....several lectures...it came to me a possibility of what may be coming both in Europe and here in the USA with this illegal immigration.

For I believe that the same inside group is running illegal immigration both in Europe and here in the USA and for their purposes.

For I believe it is the same group who worked so hard to put Joe Biden and company into office for just that purpose and also are working so hard to rig the next coming election by keeping Donald J. Trump off the Voting Ballots in the next four year Presidential Election.

I believe that the goal for these non elected hidden/concealed leaders of Europe and the USA is feudalism...as their preferred form of government...governing. Put another way...even Communism...which is just another form of Feudalism....Absolute Power...Divine Right of Kings.

Now....

Whst I am thinking about the relationship to Communism in our Illegal Alien invasion going on right now in particular with the current administration in office...is that the goal is to create a new class of Proletariat..following the Communist/Marxist pattern. The goal is to put many of these people into Red state areas to vote.

I am also thinking that a part of this pattern of the Marxist/Communist Proletariat....is the classic hatred for the Bourgeoisie. The Proletariat is the working/laboring class..and under Communism....the middle to upper classes are hated and called the Bourgeoisie....

I am also thinking that in keeping with Marxist/Communist/'China....doctrine...that in this case the Bourgeoisie...is the American Middle class...in particular white middle class conservative America and Americans.

I also believe that in fitting in with this goal....Critical Race Theory .and also DEI/Diversity Equity Inclusion programs are to support this goal...division and chaos manufacturing.

Remember...Trump when in office tried to kill off Critical Race Theory in Government and as soon as this Administration came into office they put it back into effect.along with DEI programs.

In fitting with the pattern of this current administration....race and economic status fits their pattern of operation.

The goal will be to split/divide America by using/misusing the new imported Proletariat along racial and economic lines...or put another way....this new version of Good Cop/Bad Cop.
    Chaos Manufacturing.

And under this newly manufactured Chaos/Emergency suspend the Constitution ...and thus our rights and freedoms....

The problem with such Emergencies....and newly gained power is that historically governments..or whomever or whatever is the new government..are reluctant to give up these newly gained powers..and seek to keep them in perpetuity...ad infinitum.

You members certainly don't have to buy into what I have been thinking.... but I could not for the longest time seem to understand what the goal was in constant illegal immigration .both in Europe and here in the USA until I began to realize that this was being run in the background by the same bunch of concealed/hidden controllers....the same program...with the same goals....the same concealed/hidden Masters..controlling proxy leadership.....and thus not wanting to be see or know.

The Internationalist Deep State.....running their programs...ideas...plans.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 14, 2023