War In Ukraine

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Apr 5, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have not heard any of this, I would not be surprised if Special Forces arent already on the ground.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- Here is a source of the NATO plan . The first one minute of the video will explain . I am not saying this is the plan , but it appears to be placed in news sources , credible or not .

3. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I will say as I have said before - The World Globalist are willing to do anything to stop Donald Trump from gaining back control over the United States government . Thus crushing the globalist agenda . The communist lording over the U.S. at the present time , know they can not even come close to winning the election this coming November . The communist plan at this point appears to be " there will be no election " . They need a horrific event to stop the looming election . -- With that in mind can see the above link could have some credibility .

4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "F-16s for Ukraine: When will they arrive and what can they do?"

https://kyivindependent.com/f-16s-for-ukraine-when-will-they-arrive-and-what-can-they-do/

Begin quote

It’s a versatile workhorse of a jet [the F-16] that’s fought in dozens of wars and is in use by more than two dozen nations. The design can be considered venerable, but for Ukraine, with its meager fleet of Soviet MiG-29s, it’s a meaningful upgrade.

Washington’s authorization for allies to give F-16s to Ukraine came through in August 2023. A month earlier, 11 countries formed the “fighter jet coalition” that would deliver the planes and prepare Ukraine and its pilots to use them. It later grew to include 14 countries.

It will improve the Ukrainian Air Force’s ability to support its ground troops and intercept Russian bombers before they can strike military or civilian targets. However, experts cautioned that it’s not a silver bullet and requires a lot of preparation to be useful.

The exact number of F-16s to be delivered has yet to be determined. The Netherlands and Denmark will provide at least 37, while Norway and Belgium pledged to give some as well. Delivery dates range from 2024 to 2025, as is the case for the expected completion of the pilot training programs.

There are three separate programs for pilots at different levels. Earlier this month, Air Force spokesman Yurii Ihnat said that six advanced pilots are already flying F-16s in Denmark and should be ready to fight in the spring. The least experienced group is training in the U.K. — they might not be ready until 2025.

An intermediate group training in Arizona is expected to graduate later this year, according to a Jan. 4 briefing by the U.S. State Department.

Ukrainian ground crews are also learning to service the aircraft.

F-16s are more powerful but also more fragile than the Soviet fighters that Ukraine uses and require specialized logistics and infrastructure.

“Airfields must be protected from air strikes, which means it will be necessary to deploy the air defense systems if it has not already been done,” Viktor Kevliuk, an expert of Ukraine’s Center for Defense Strategies, told the Kyiv Independent.

“The allies should also provide us with air-to-air missiles for air combat because Soviet bombs are not suitable for this plane,” he said. These weapons, plus all the fuel reserves have to be kept somewhere safe and well-guarded. ”This is quite a long process.”

End quote

==============

Most nations are armed with cluster bombs. Some have banned them. Russia sure hasn't gotten rid of theirs.

One variety of this weapon is used to dig-up airfields and runways. Were I a ranking general in the Kremlin, I would order that all Ukrainians SAM sites near runways be neutralized, then I would have the runways dug-up with cluster bombs designed for this task. Another aspect of cluster bombs is that they can be timed. Some go off at the moment. Others wait until personnel come in to repair the airfield, then explode to kill-off the runway repair crews.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vXDY7_6oJn4

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In the following interview, Vladimir Putin provides his version of the history of the Ukraine. The events could all be a matter of historic record. A couple of realities are true. Sevastopol has been a Russian Black Sea port since the 1780s. The Eastern provinces of Ukraine are occupied by native Russians, they speak Russian, and their extended families live in Russia. The far Western provinces of Ukraine were founded by the Hungarian Crown and many of the people there identify as Hungarian and speak Hungarian. The Ukraine is by no means a unified culture. Putin didn't have to say that. This is the reality of the situation.

"Exclusive: Tucker Carlson Interviews Vladimir Putin"

Last edited: Feb 9, 2024
    TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    say what he likes, the invasion was and is still illegal.
    it was all about overturning the present govt and installing a Russian friendly one.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  7. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Russia have messed that up for themselves one way and another.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The invasion was unimaginably illegal.

However, speaking as an American, that crap over there in none of our business. I sure don't want any of my tax dollars getting people killed in Eastern Europe. All the West is doing by funding corrupt Ukraine is protracting the war, i.e. getting hundreds of thousands of young men killed. Russia will win, whatever it takes.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    it will be your business when Putin wins in Ukraine and then starts his global conflict on any country that opposes him, including the USA and UK, first he will start on the rest of Europe, then move further afield, all these dictators are meglomaniacs.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Putin can only barely fight this war with Ukraine to the finish. Sad. Sure, he could go theater nukes. Yet, he hasn't. Strange that he hasn't.

Putin's / the Kremlin's real power is in the marketplace with petroleum products. The Kremlin is buying as much gold as it can to create a real currency. Any currency has to be backed by something of value such as gold, petroleum products, rare earth minerals, labor, food products, ... . Western banks are essentially dead. They are being propped-up like a dead patient on life-support. A debt-based economy is a dead economy.

The U.K. is dead and is yet taking on migrants it cannot feed. UK citizens haven't the means to defend themselves from their Big Brother rapist government, nor the ongoing stream of migrants who have zero respect for the disarmed British citizenry. Migrants come from countries where you are either tough or dead.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia financing its aggression by selling oil, lots of it to countries that dont care about his crimes in Ukraine, China and India for a start.
    As for migrants we have had this conversation before, migrants are okay when charities and lefty do gooders are helping them get where they want to go, post SHTF when its everyone for themselves it will be a different matter.

12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Migrants are tough. Westerners are not.

Migrants have it in them to walk hundreds of miles. Migrants are literally fighters. They have personally known war. Their men have personally killed other men.

Migrants use charities like rapists use women.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    migrants PAY people smugglers to cross the Channel , they USE NGO's and charities, none of those will be available post SHTF, some migrants already here want to leave the UK because they find it too hard to live here.
    migrants are not tough, what they are is pathetic . take off those rose tinted glasses and actually take a look at the Calais migrant camps they squat in, none of them have any idea of how to live without outside help, they are not fighters, what they are is ILLEGAL ECONOMIC migrants.

14. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree, this post sums up the situation perfectly.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Avdiivka Update As Map Shows Russian Advance"

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-ukraine-avdiivka-map-1868977

Begin quote

Russian troops are closing in on Avdiivka, according to the Institute for the Study of War, whose map shows the state of play near the town in the Donetsk oblast which is key to the Kremlin's goal of controlling Ukraine's Donbas region.

The Washington D.C. think tank said that positional battles had been taking place in the area on Sunday and that Russian troops had made confirmed advances north and east of the town, according to geolocated footage.

Speculation is building that Russia could soon capture Avdiivka, which could allow Moscow's forces to control the highway between nearby Donetsk and Kramatorsk, and improve Moscow's logistical capabilities in the region.

A map from the U.S. think tank shows Russian advances in northern Avdiivka and some Ukrainian gains in the south of the settlement. It also shows earlier gains made by Russia in February further north, towards Stepove.

Pro-Kremlin military blogger Operation Z posted on Telegram that Russian troops had cut Avdiivka into two parts and were "building on their success" as Ukrainian forces were responding by trying to bring in fresh troops.

Military blogger Rybar said Russian troops had come "even closer to cutting off" Ukrainian forces in the town. "The enemy is hurriedly transferring reinforcements to hold the industrial zone near the motor depot which supplies its forces."

However, Kyiv said on Monday that their forces "continue to restrain the enemy, which is not stopping its attempt to surround Avdiivka" around which Ukraine is reported to have repelled 23 Russian attacks.

Brigadier General Oleksandr Tarnavskyi, the head of Ukraine's Tavria group of forces covering Avdiivka, said on Sunday that Russian forces are "increasingly adding armored groups to assault infantry groups" around the town.

"The situation in Avdiivka is rapidly worsening, with Ukraine facing a significant firepower disadvantage and a critical shortage of military supplies," Leon Hartwell, a senior associate at the London School of Economics IDEAS research center, told Newsweek last week.

"Over the past month alone, Russia has reportedly unleashed more than 600 aerial bombs on the Ukrainian defenders of the city."

"At a psychological level, each advancement made by Russian forces in Ukraine inflicts a severe blow on the country, given the known consequences of Russian occupation, including genocide," he said.

"The capture of Avdiivka could strengthen the position of Western skeptics advocating for a reduction in military and financial support for Ukraine."

End quote

=======================================
    "Russian forces are 'storming' Ukraine's frontline city of Avdiivka, 'pressing from all directions' in large numbers, the mayor said"

https://www.businessinsider.com/rus...aines-frontline-city-of-avdiivka-mayor-2024-2

==========================================

"Ukraine’s Ammunition Hunger Becomes a Famine"

https://cepa.org/article/ukraines-ammunition-hunger-becomes-a-famine/

"The lack of artillery and air defense ammunition is having a serious effect on the frontlines, with Russian forces now slowly advancing.

"On February 9, the Financial Times cited a senior NATO official saying: 'It is a desperate situation on the front lines for the Ukrainians, far worse than they are letting on.' The Ukrainians themselves say the ammunition famine means Russian shellfire exceeds its own by a factor of 3:1. Expected shipments from Europe and the US have fallen short as EU industry has been slow to raise production and Congress continues to debate the issue."

======================================

"No, Biden is not sending US troops to fight Russian troops in Ukraine | Fact check"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...roops-to-fight-russia-fact-check/72174876007/
    =========================================

" 'Ukraine's ARMY is about to collapse and Zelensky is finished' Fmr. Marine Scott Ritter | Redacted "

[​IMG]

16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "A Russian Source claimed" yeah right !! I dont believe anything that comes out of Russia.

17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Putin is so short of soldiers he has raised the conscription age to 70.....yes thats right SEVENTY!!

1. Old Geezer
      Ukraine being out of artillery shells and rockets (having to resort to drones), Putin can win-back the Russian territories in Ukraine plus the Crimea. After which, Russia's military will be spent. Putin should have been a better chess player. He has run out of pawns / regular soldiers.

Old Geezer, Feb 13, 2024
  18. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't believe any of the information being posted. Both sides twist and turn the facts to meet their particular agenda.

Brownbear likes this.
  19. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
  20. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    poltiregist likes this.
  21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "Putin ally threatens Russia will nuke London, Washington, Berlin and Kiev if they lose the Ukraine war and have to give up the territory they have invaded". they figure if they lose the war the Russian state will collapse. losing is not something they will contemplate.
    probably Kremlin BS but they are just mad enough to do it. human life means nothing to them.

22. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree with the assessment , and see this to likely to go into Nukes being exchanged . Neither Russia nor N.A.T.O. are willing to say , I lose and will stop fighting . Doing as preppers do , I try to pear as for into the future as I can , so as to prepare for the future . I am already contemplating the aftermath of the Nuked Planet and my response .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-says-destroyed-2-russia-jets-6-in-3-days-2024-2 --- Reports of Russia have lost 1/ 3 of its navy has emerged . Now more reports on the mounting loss of their Airforce . The link is to Russian aircraft shot down in the last 6 days , however so for I have not found as to what percentage of Russia's military aircraft have been destroyed in the entirety of the war . I am not talking about drones but those multi million dollar fighter aircraft . --- One thing " certain " this loss being taken has an expiration date . Either Ukraine / N.A.T.O. surrenders , Russia leaves Ukraine in humiliation and defeat or the next logical step will be taken " global Nuclear War " .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    NATO is overtaken and become Deep State....

We here in America have no business in the Ukraine...nor arming and providing supplies...to them at taxpayer expense.

As a further side note....it torques my jaws to think that the United States is one of if not the biggest arms/weapons dealers in the entire globe...but our government does not trust us to be armed????

Something is very very amiss here...

As if the pot is calling the kettle black...so to speak..

Be Very very warned of these Ishmaelites.

Watcherchris.
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm taken aback as to why Russia hasn't annihilated airfields in Ukraine. Were I a general in the Kremlin, that would be my first order of business after having annihilated Ukrainian SAM sites. If I had to go theater nukes to get this done, then I would.

The West is too chicken-sh## to fire back -- especially w/theater nukes. Russia MASSIVELY has more theater nukes than all of the Western nations combined (and then some). And, the West will not go strategic nuclear response. That would be well past insane. Nobody is going anywhere near that.

Theater nuclear exchange vs. a strategic nuclear exchange are two separate universes.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Once the little boys are cut loose, it won't be long before somebody screws up and the big boys are cut loose. Tactical vs. strategic will lead to the same final end.

poltiregist likes this.
  27. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Prepare for the worst . That also applies to Nuclear Global war . This post at one time contained more depth into preparing for such things ,but decided to erase as it is not my desire to cause despair or anger . The situation appears to be here .

Last edited: Feb 20, 2024
  28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In my mind, I see conflicts (yes, plural) with communist China as being the most likely cause of a war that will go nuclear -- theater or strategic.

From the get-go, Ukraine was destined to lose. Funding Ukraine is lighting cigars using $100 bills. Not our war, it's not something we could/can change. Neither the Kremlin, nor this Putin is going to attack W.Europe unless the West pushes on and creates an existential threat to Russia.

Social Democrats here in the USSA want conflict so as to create chaos and fear among the sheeple. Allowing tens of millions of foreigners to cross our borders is an effort to generate innumerable illegal votes. A war with Russia is a reason to declare martial law, thus canceling the November elections.

In your memories, go back to the bombing of the Boston marathon. Police forced citizens to leave their houses at gunpoint. American citizens, hands above their heads, driven out of their homes by police storm troopers, remember this. Remember that might makes right. This is the reason that the globalists need to disarm / castrate the citizenry. The would-be gods oligarchy wishes zero resistance from the sheeple. "Neuter our inferiors!"

The current deep-state Stasi here in the USSA is the enemy of American citizens. I fear the police and the federal government goons -- FBI, et. al. -- far more than any terrorist group.

Q: Who was it who unleashed the covid bacteriologic weapon on America?! A: A Chinese lab funded by Fauci's crew. It would appear that the Globalists are now going to unleash another contagion on the West. When your family, your children, and you yourself are suffering through the next plague, remember that it was your tax dollars that paid for the development of the bio-warfare agent afflicting you and yours.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The Chinese President knows what he is doing unlike Putin, Putin is paranoid and unhinged, his generals are too scared to tell him the real state of the war, reports say that after the killing of Navalny he will go on a killing spree in the West, at least 12 of his so called "enemies" are in Britain so expect a spate of poisonings similar to the Salisbury attack and people "falling" from high buildings.