Watch The Water.....covid Link...very Interesting..

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Apr 19, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow...!! This is way more demonic than most even can think or imagine..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was going to say whats with the demonic but I see its another movie, so I wont.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Watcherchris for the video link . I found it fascinating . This is so evil on so many levels that I can only say to our members you will have to watch it to try to grasp the enormity . No doubt those that obediently follow the instructions given by their government will not be able to mentally accept what is revealed .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Just another antivax video from a guy with ties to QAnon so its just la la land stuff to rational people but popcorn to others.

6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The evils I see with the mini-pandemic were / are:

The communist Chinese gov. instantly went into cover-up mode about the virus' origin in their Wuhan lab. They lied to the world and they of course lied to their own peasants.

The U.S. government did everything it could to cover-up its partial funding of the Wuhan lab.

Governments all across the globe used the epidemic to bring down the iron fist of centralized power on their people. This phenomenon is in no way surprising whatsoever. "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely." Bullies trying to herd the weak is Human Psychology 101.

Anti-Christ stuff, nah, I don't think so. Humanity itself is doing a splendid job of dissipating itself. The turbo-decadence of Western nations is right there in alignment with how ancient Rome suicided itself out of existence.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Oh, the efficacy of certain medications purported to reduce covid symptoms, forgot. One med, I can speak of and that is the anti-malarial medication. In addition to being anti-malarial, hydroxychloroquine is also used as an anti-inflammatory med. The wifer and I both suffer from inflammatory disease. Hydroxychloroquine has helped my wife somewhat. For me, hydroxychloroquine is water off a duck's back -- no help whatsoever. Same with its ability to aid in fighting covid -- works for a few, does nothing for others. The anti-malarials are worth studying according to the literature.

https://www.covid19treatmentguideli...ne-or-hydroxychloroquine-and-or-azithromycin/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7572038/

Old Geezer, Apr 24, 2022