What Are Your Views?

Discussion in 'Climate Change' started by Keith H., Dec 23, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Given that climate change/global warming/contamination/pollution are a fact, what do you think the likes of Trump & Turnbull are planning to do for themselves when it hits the fan in a big way? What have they planned for the rest of their families? Have they planned? Do they give a damn?

I am interested because it is painfully obvious that neither of these.....people actually care what happens to the people. Their interest is in making money & gaining power. You notice the world has gone quiet about the genocide in West Papua where Trump's gold mine is. Well they think no more of us than they do of these West Papuans. But do they care about their families?

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    climate change is a fact of life and anyone who dosent believe it is so is an idiot.
    recent tv documentaries have show we have polluted the seas and oceans with our plastic waste and its getting into the food chain.

3. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Climate change is social/political "shakedown" of the more economically affluent nations to transfer their wealth to others.

Nations tend towards absolute power...or what in older times used to be called..."Divine Right of Kings" in order to "Herd/Control " their people.

What Climate Change has become is a device for Herding Nations themselves.

I began to realize this years ago when I learned that Prince Charles of the UK was heavy into Climate Change and Environmentalism.

At the same time I was beginning to learn about the English Crown Merchants in London and what they had done for centuries to control other nations and thus world trade...including world wars....Resource Wars.

Climate change is for the purpose of Herding Nations and their people....and thus their monies.

Global warning is happening because of something no one wants to talk about ...while we are being distracted by Polar Bears and other tear generating causes.

The hard mantle of the earth is thinning out....

The molten core of the earth is rising closer to the surface. This is obviously happing in certain places...particularly along the Ring of Fire. A rise in earthquake activity is an example of this in areas which are ordinarily more stable...something is happening deep down in the earth.
    I was thinking this again when I caught a headline that something is happening deep down under the New England states....pressure building up.

For all the worlds "Experts"...this is the one scenario...or description no one seems want to discuss while they try to put the blame game off on Humans.

Global Warming/Climate Control is People and Nation "Herding" with no end in sight.

I am not against people being good stewards of this earth...but I am against people and nations being "Shakendown " in this manner...."Herded."

Wondering to myself as to how people/science, and nation control are going to solve the molten core erupting up from the deep as the earths mantle thins out???

Have any of the members heard any of these types of explanations for the earth warming up...that the molten core is rising to the top of the Earth as the Mantle thins out in places???

You will find this explanation in a series of lengthy lectures Titled "The Ever War."

http://swbiblereading.org/Resources/EverWar.php#sthash.jVUwzWv3.MSrGiqRC.dpbs

In this series of lectures you will find bits of Philosophy...education, science, politics, religion for your examination and understanding. But climate change is also spoken about in certain of the lectures....as part and parcel of an Occult hidden religion within the Occult religion of Politics....people control and herding.

NO where else have I ever heard any explanation of the cause of Global Warming outside of humans/people being to blame.

For those of you still with your heads into squeaky clean....television and movie thoughts/programming....the world class educated, intellectual, enlightened, gnosis solution for this manufactured man made Global Warming/Environmental crisis...will eventually be "Genocide"....of if you prefer...."Democide."

Democide...death by one's own government...death by democracy..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

Democide is a term and or word hardly spoken about in public schools or by the phony media out here looking out for us and not spinning.
    It is not spoken about such that we as a people are much easier "Herded" by our unthinking and undisciplined emotions responding to more manufactured climate change and polar bears.

The tell tale give away that you are being "Herded" in cause after cause...is the appeal to your emotions..not to your ability to think reasonably...and for yourself.

Be ware of predators taking advantage of your uneducated, highly undisciplined, easily stroked, television and movie emotions.

The Deliberate and planned thinning out of the human Population/Herd.

Suggest some of you with your heads up your television and movie backsides read the first line on the Georgia Guidestones.
    Then look closely at the rest of them.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

The Georgia Guidestones are the essence of where the UN intends to take this world...even if they have to reduce it's population....especially if they have to reduce it's population.

Environmentalism and Climate control ....are today morphed into part of a religious control ..for the purpose of augmenting politics...people control and herding...

Environmentalism is not freedom and liberty and diametrically opposed to the American way of life and liberty/Freedom.

It is primarily for the purpose of Herding People and Nations. It is bondage....hostage taking.

It is Ishmael and not Isaac,

My .02,

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes many governments are using climate change as a way of gaining extra tax revenue, many of us can see past that and realise climate change has nothing to do with gaining income but that it is very real and happening now.

Keith H. likes this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    And the long term religious/scientific solution is..........??????

Watcherchris

6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there probably isn't one, its probably past the point of no return.

7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Wow!! Not very scientific lonewolf. This devout and religious dogma called "Climate Change" is based on science...not on probably. Climate change is a fact..right...not probably.

Do they/science have a solution for the magma coming closer to the surface of the earth and through the hard crust...being reflected in increased temperatures?? Heat rises etc etc et al.

They ironically have us looking into the skies...for pollution/pollutions. Do they have a solution for excessive solar flare activity....higher than normal???

As a licensed ham...solar flare activity is what helps ionization...which helps to carry signals long distances..but in it's heavier intensities can cause high static noise levels on the frequency bands.

Oh...and these phonies in the UN...if they were really concerned with more than just the "Blame Game" they would be organizing to do something about all that plastic in the oceans....building/modifying a fleet to take care of it. Are they doing this or just playing the blame game?? You see??

How long have they known about all this plastic floating around???

There are lots of unused ships sitting in mothball storage facilities awaiting just such a job.
    We have done modifications on just such ships for specific jobs in this shipyard.

I'll tell you when someone does something about it...when a profit can be made in so doing. Someone has to pay someone to go after the plastic....or it will not happen.

If plastic ever becomes lucrative...profitable ..something will be done about it almost overnight....complete with the news media sniffing up their backsides..for a story.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by the time any human even notices we have a problem its far too late, look at all the plastic in the sea for instance.
    it will be the same with SHTF, by the time any "normal" person notices something is wrong it will be far too late.

9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Lonewolf...

Please think about what you are saying and posting. Normal people know little about the sea or about ships..even small boats.

This is why I asked about any UN Plans to built a fleet of specifically modified/adjusted boats/ships for rounding up this plastic....on the high seas.

Normal people do not know much about how a boat or ship is built..particularly one for the high seas verses a boat/ship designed for local river traffic.

But you are correct...about SHTF....and people ...this is a great concern of mine....two legged desperate wildlife...with little to no skills and only high maintenance requirements...of someone else to make them happen.

The UN has been at this for how long...how many years have they been aware of the plastic in the seas????

Are you catching on here???

Watcherchris.

10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    i'm not sure how long anyone has known about this plastic in the sea, but its in the news here at the moment.

11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I heard about it over ten years ago...that is why I asked about the UN and how long they've had knowledge concerning it.

The stories, as I recall some of them, had to do with sea turtles mistaking the plastic bags for some of their food...jellyfish.

IF the UN was that concerned about it being a threat..they would have been supporting experiments to capture or corral it on the high seas..how to design and build just such an ship...process and transport it to a safe location and or recycle it.

My .02,

Watcherchris

12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its probably been known about for a long time but its only recently come to the attention of the general public in the UK.

13. tominwash

tominwash Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    I thought all this climate change stuff went away when they moved the measure equipment away from the heat exchangers. Also NASA was caught ginning the numbers. Just a way for poor countries to try and take the wealth of others. Less sun activity....cooler weather. More sun spots, it gets warmer. But that doesn't fit into the social justice narrative does it.

Trump is doing what is good for the US. Just like the leaders of other countries do for their people. The rest of the world isn't used to it. The reason all these western countries have their free health care is because we in the US pay for their defense and they can spend that money on freebies. Thats going away.

Go Trump.

14. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Religion has nothing to do with it, the solution is for the world to stop polluting. If this means going without certain items, then so be it, because if we don't do this, then our world will not be able to support our descendants.
    But that is not what I asked.
    Keith.

lonewolf likes this.
  15. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Special sea craft have been designed for cleaning the rivers & oceans. But I have no idea how many, if any, are in operation.
    Keith.

16. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Trump is doing what is best for Trump, making money. Trump cares about money, power & votes, he cares nothing for the people in America or anywhere else. Trump & Turnbull could stop the genocide in West Papua, but they won't, because Trump has investment in the gold mine there. What sort of human being puts personal wealth ahead of the lives of other human beings?
    Keith.

17. tominwash

tominwash Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    While I feel sorry for people, in the end it is their country. You can't buy freedom for someone else. We just spent 7 trillion dollars and tens of thousands of lives and injuries proving it. Unless a people stands up to their own oppressors and stop waiting for someone to come save them and die for them they will continue to live under the yoke of someone who will enslave them. It is a story repeated throughout history. I know nothing about West Papua, and can only assume the men of whatever place that is are not willing to risk their lives to storm whatever place or person has their foot on their neck. Yes, most might die doing it. Freedom isn't free and it isn't the responsibility of western nations to rescue anybody.

Trump has an interest in a gold mine there? Who cares. I might have it my 401k too, I'm heavy in gold.

18. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    America’s Forever Wars
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/22/opinion/americas-forever-wars.html
    Yeh, right!!! Like you say, you know nothing about West Papua!
    Keith.

19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I understood that this is a definition of the Progressive Left here in America.

This should be obvious by the amount of people constantly bussed in to vote in areas for which they don't even live...in voting for leftist democrats. These stories are become legend here...but avoided in certain controlled regulated news networks...

This is the prime difficulty with this recently passed tax break on behalf of the Trump Administration. A horrible thought that a people themselves might be better able to decide what to do with the monies they have earned than a governments of leftist progressives....and also phony conservatives...masquerading as the Republican Party....closet leftists.

As for doing what is best for Trump....

Best for....isn't that a definition of the British Crown Merchants who were dealing opium throughout the orient for over a hundred years....putting whole nations and people into drugged bongage to Opium...

For some strange reason many people today are so ignorant of history that they think the Opium Wars were fought to stop Opium. Not at all...the Opium Wars were fought to permit and or facilitate the Opium Trade. The opium trade...a Crown Merchant Monopoly.
    The Merchant crown decided to give up slavery because they found a better way to make slaves ..the Opium Trade....less overhead and more profit.

These are nothing more than a type of Resource War..which continues today. Whether it is oil..or minerals..or trade routes to facilitate the trade in resources and or finished goods...This was for many many years a Crown Monopoly around the world.

This Resource War continues today..with little said about it...or taught in history books for the significance of it is in world wide events..even today.

But what is definitely going on is "The Blame Game" of manufacturing a bad guy to hide or conceal what is often going on right in front of us.

American is and has been a boot lackey in these wars..and often fighting someone else's wars for someone else's profits and often these people for whom these wars are being waged are not even American...but internationalists.

The olde and Ancient dictum of war is...."The Victors get the Spoils."

American is one of the few nations sufficiently stupid to keep waging wars around the globe and not bringing home any spoils....meaning we are fighting someone else's wars...for someone else's profits and control over markets.

Only Americans can be this naturally stupid and survive....for most nations would have long ago gone under with such 24 carat stupidity as a national policy.

We need to stop fighting someone else's wars and if we do fight ..we need to keep the spoils as was done in ancient times...or don't show up for the war. Let the wars go on without us.

The true status of these resource wars is hidden and concealed from most people in this world...it is Occult...like Politics and public education...the important parts for us to know and about which to think are missing.

The Olde Gray Lady and her editors cannot possibly be that stupid and ignorant of history ...as are most Americans. They have access to these records going back at least a hundred years..but come out with such drivel and people are catching on to the New York Times and other such news papers for the phonies and "'blame gamers ..." gaming the system and people of America.

Listening to short wave from foreign nations when they would broadcast in English taught me how heavy a paper curtain existed here in America via our news media and public education systems.

I still listen to shortwave radio and other hams on my base station and at times from my truck on the ham radio mounted there.

Most of the media here in America is a scam...including the fabeled Fox News. They are all for the purposes of properly "Herding " ignorant Americans in how they think , speak , and thusly act...ie...vote. Think GFW Hegel and his dialectic...Thesis....anti thesis...synthesis. This is the function of the media today..not giving us the facts...but jerking us left or right as needed to herd properly the American People.

I count on none of them for a local or world view.

But I also know how we have been lied to about so much history. The important parts are missing from most of us.

The blame game is not cutting it...with most of Americans of late. It is getting very very wolfie today.

The Progressive Left and their mouthpieces in America have turned off so many Americans and angered them...they are so obviously tuning out much of the media..for any information. They are voting with their remote controllers.

By the way Keith H. what is happening in New Guinea/West PauPau is seldom covered here in America...both by the progressive left and the pseudo Righ. That is.......unless it is necessary to use/misuse it for "the blame game" so popular in politics today.

You see Keith H......there is something happening here in America which has been going on for the last 8 years and someone is trying to force feed it still to Americans in line with the "blame Game" type political Herding.

And that is that Americans want to get dressed and take care of their private business...with their time and monies.

They do not want to get up every day ....and before they can take care of their private business...they must socially...first think about whether someone is male or female....gay or straight...black or white....transgendered or whataever...and now you include West Paupau for them to feel guilty and ashamed about ....before they can live out their lives.

You see.??? Americans have just gotten through 8 years of this kind of "Herding" on the backs of progressive leftists....trying to make us feel ashamed by all those indexes or fingerprints I above described.

We have become disgusted with this type of fake politics and political/social Ishmaelite "Herding."

I just thought I would let you know what most of the phony media here on both the left and the right will not tell you or us.

Many of the Hams I meet on the airways express some variation of this concept to which I just presented to you and the members here.

Well enough of that for now,

My thanks to all for their posts,

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

20. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Indonesia is in control of West Papua.
    This has gone way off topic, but seeing as you asked:
    e334d8955ceda247b2ecd3d634a9b670.jpeg e334d8955ceda247b2ecd3d634a9b670.jpeg e334d8955ceda247b2ecd3d634a9b670.jpeg e334d8955ceda247b2ecd3d634a9b670.jpeg

21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    this west papua situation is not reported in the British media.

Keith H. likes this.
  22. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Keith H,

I didn't ask Keith H.

Nor did I take it way off topic.

I should tell you that this is going on in the Sudan as well. In Afghanistan, In Iraq, in Syria.

I also know that this has been going on in West Papua for a number of years and most of the media has been avoiding this story. I recall reading of these events in certain articles a number of years ago.

My Mother is German and survived the bombings in Frankfurt in WW2. She has told us a number of stories about what happened during and after the war.

While I am not in favor of what is going on in West Papua...and know of it happening before in history in other nations and peoples. ...you need to understand something about what is going on and has been going on for many years now here in America...at least 40 years.

What I call "Professioinal Victimization " politics has taken over here via the leftist political strategies. This has been used/misused and overdone to put Americans into hostage and bondage. To put others ahead of Americans...to make us take second , third, and fourth place in our own country...to shame us ...make us feel guilty...for being successful ...for having different laws and a different economy than other nations.

We have just come through 8 very intense years of "The Victim Dictum and The Blame Game and Professional Victimization" run amok in politics and by what are called Social Justice Warriors and the body politic itself.

Americans who can still think for ourselves are tired and disgusted with this type of politic being used and misused to convince us that we area guilty of some kind of moral trespass or shame.
    And Americans so voted a year ago.

The Victim Dictum is a practice made popular by a television host here some 40 years ago named Phil Donahue. What happened is that the body politic noticed the effectiveness of this dictum and dogma to politically Herd people into groups by which the body politic could then manage ..socially/politically...by shame..by guilt....when in fact they have broken no law.

Thinking people can see this happening. Easily emoted people cannot and will be easily controlled and seduced into shame/guilt/ and compliance by this political/social guilt and shaming technique. Easily emoted people can be easily herded for political/social purposes.

When you try to deal with people like me and others...you should realize that many of us are not easily emoted...or put on that string...social'/political strings. Our political/social/educational structure here has perverted this to the point of whoredom here in America. Merchandize/guilt for political gain.

I am a machinist in a local shipyard. We build nuclear submarines and aircraft carriers. I am specifically trained to install the uranium fuel cells into the reactors. You cannot be an emotional train wreck and do this kind of work.
    You cannot walk around in fear , trembling , and or shame and guilt and do this kind of work effectively.

This is also how I know to spot leftist progressive emotional management victim techniques.
    These leftists and progressives are no where near me when I am putting my life and safety on the line in earning my monies.
    Nor are these Phony Republicans. Nor are the media present.

Please keep this in mind when trying to put me and others like me on the emotional puppet strings. Political Social outrage and or emotional appeal does not work to "Herd " me.
    SJW/Social Justice Warrior methods and techniques of emotional outrage and or guilt techniques/programming have ruined many Americans on this method of control and or herding...group think.

I will make up my own mind , in my own way, and for my own reasons on any topic.

I factored this in concerning your line/track and method of thinking a few posts up and saw this coming. It was predictable.

My thanks once again to all for their posts,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  23. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I thought I would augment my last post and also refer to the OP at the top of the page.

And here as well....

Now to my point here...in all of this ...which is probably my fault for not being more direct.

When Trump took office he stated that he was "The American President." He was not the president of the world.
    He was clearly stating that he was interested in putting America First.

He was not interested in putting the rest of the world on the American Breast.

This kind of thing on the part of world class thinkers and Believers is a definite religion. It is a way of trying to subvert the sovereignty of certain nations using such guilt and blame techniques. It is a way of "Shaking down nations to give up their resources, time, and monies.

The devoutness and zealousness of this religion states that the world is more important than any other nation and it's sovereignty. That a nation and it's people and their property can be made subject to this world view...including their monies, labor , and property.

In some instances this is being promoted through the UN under a class of ancient laws called the Noahide Laws.

But it all amounts to a loss of sovereignty by individual nations.

What Trump and Company have clearly done and which invokes the ire of the world class thinkers and blame gamers..is announce that America is withdrawing from many of these world class programs and devout zealous religious beliefs.

One of these announcements is that America is withdrawing from the Climate Change Accords. Certain trade treaties also which in them have climate provisions.

America will no longer take second, third, and fourth place with her own monies, materials, labors etc etc. American will no longer cede to the World view.

What This is also doing is awakening many nations to the Global initiatives which have stifled their economic growth.

Brexit is just exactly the result of such a stifling treaty arrangements.

The British are getting tired and disgusted with such treaties which make them take second , third, and fourth place with their own goods and production and at the same time ...breast feeding other nations with their production to the profit of many who are not even British.

Being hooked on the world class drug and line of thinking...religion and belief ...can be a difficult habit to give up.
    So too the blame game type thinking which often accompanies this devout and zealous world class religion.

Remember when posting this kind of "Blame Game " stuff that Trump stated that he was "The American President " First and foremost....and specifically not the President of the World.

My .02,

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

24. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    No, & it is being kept out of the news here too. The West Papuans were Australia's allies in WW2 & helped many diggers to survive. Now we are allowing them to be slaughtered!
    3274a7e355ddda838b1c438854ad9581.jpeg The Australians called them the fuzzy wuzzy angels.
    Keith.

25. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Is that right? What about this then:
    Russia warns US decision to arm Ukraine encourages 'new bloodshed'
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3839829...sion-to-arm-ukraine-encourages-new-bloodshed/

Trump can't keep his money grabbing hands off anything that suits him. Perfectly willing to kill thousands, but not prepared to save innocent people from oppression. Trump is all about Big Government & Corporatism. As far as I am concerned this discussion is over.
    Keith.

26. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

I am aware of this history of what happened in WW2...with the natives and the Japanese...also the Aussies.

As to the US interfering in the Ukraine ....that is a continuation of "The Resource Wars " of which I speak.

A number of Americans , of which I am one , are aware of this kind of double dealing with the US State Department, The CIA...which is the Military ARm of the State Department....and their interfering in business of the Ukraine which does not concern us..but does concern the businesses operating through NATO to carry on the Resource war.

So too the NATO forces arming the middle east Muslim factions to destabilize Libya, Egypt and other nations in a bid to control the resources...and even overtake and overthrow Syria...destabilize that government ...just like the Ukraine.

We have no business in that war...or arming either side.

And our media is lying through their bought and sold teeth about what is going on there in those nations.

You are preaching to the wrong person on both issues.

If you Aussies believe so much in Papauns ...you need to be fighting for them....not blaming us here.
    You need to be fighting and dying for them like happened in ....I think it was East Timour????

Americans who can still think for themselves and outside of a television and movie education are sick and tired..even disgusted with our nation and people being used as capital...currency to be traded and used.....a down payment on someone else's investment. We are tired of sending our people around the world as policemen.

We are also sick and disgusted with our phony media, leadership, and lying deceitful education system deceiving us about the history ..current and past history about what is actually going on in this world.

We are tired of being offered up to solve the worlds problems and issues....profits. We are not the policemen of the world....nor do we owe the world more of our finest blood.

It's ok if this conversation is over Keith H. I am sure I will get over it.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  27. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I worked in the industrial realm for over 20 years. Acid rain was the big story back in the 1980s, so we put "scrubbers" in industrial chimneys. What this did was to send toxins VERY high into the upper atmosphere. Before scrubbers, carbon -- which is to say soot -- latched onto these compounds and caused them to precipitate. We also tried to get out sulfur from the burning of coal.

One way of combating global warming is to introduce sulfur into the atmosphere to protect our planet from solar winds, i.e. radiation -- we're getting some serious waves of radiation of late. Now that we have been getting successful at getting the sulfur out, we have been allowing the radiation in, i.e. allow heating to go unabated.

The Earth's magnetic fields are weakening. These lines of flux carry solar radiation to the Earth's poles and away from regions occupied by humans. The Aurora Borealis are being witnessed at lower latitudes than is in any way normal = Earth's magnetic fields are weakening.

Someone wrote of mantle heating. Saw in the news where a hot-spot has been detected under the United States' New England states.

Man-made causes of global warming are minimal. Collectivists are using false science to further their agenda of crushing individual Liberty. They wish the serfs of the world to submit to their elitist agenda. This is war. In the USA, Leftists wish to burn the Constitution. Civil war is in the offing. Contrary to the communist propaganda of the mainstream media, ammunition purchases, and to some lesser degree firearm purchases, are still up -- even after the puppet president Obama's collectivist agenda was rejected / Clinton election-loss (of voting districts, only urban areas voted for her; Heartland America rejected her massively; look at U.S. map of county votes). The press wants Trump out of office and thus is promoting talk of impeachment -- the press will, of course, settle for Trump being assassinated. A Leftist shadow government exists and will attempt to slip into place should conservatives show any weaknesses post-Trump. The shadow government will attempt national martial law. We'll see with whom the military sides. "Might makes right."

In Europe and in Great Britain, the collectivists are attempting to move-in mass numbers of refugees. This is to cause political instability and to hold over the heads of the original people the threat of riots. Since the people of Great Britain and Europe have been castrated (citizen disarmament), many people there actually do fear riots. When things go massively unstable -- after the fall of fiat currencies -- we will witness the burning of cities. We will see if rationality returns or if Great Britain and Western Europe falls utterly into the hands of the collectivist aggressors. Funny thing that Russian communists support Putin -- due to his nationalism, I guess. That fellow is the #1 mobster on Earth; he's no communist. Oh these strange / turbo-bizarre days in which we live!

It is going to hit the fan royally, but who is going to pick the trigger point / points that will tip the endless row of dominoes?! My dad just ran gambling machines. He did NOT make book. Life is way too chaotic for anyone to predict exact events of any sort. Some Nobody, Archduke of NoWheresVille, got WWI started. This planet is now more of a tinderbox than it was before WWI. "Tuck and roll!!!!!"

28. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    First I'll do the Global warming part of this... Things seem to be warming up. SO WHAT?? It is called weather and evidently people that don't live in Texas don't understand that it changes and if you don't like what it is doing today just wait and see if it does the opposite tomorrow. I have gone swimming in the first week of the year before. It was in the low 90s and the fish were trying to spawn so I took the week off. This was 40 years ago!!! I saw snow this year before winter was even here and I live in a pace that almost never has snow and does have winters where there isn't even a hard freeze.

World wide, there seems to be every indication that global temperatures are on the rise. What I can't understand is this insane idea that the ONLY possible way to save the world is for the USA to cut its throat. If it gets hot...learn to live with it. I've seen summers when it hit 115 every day for about two weeks. We did FINE. People live in the Sahara Desert.

The oceans may rise. SO WHAT. It isn't going to come like a tsunami people. We might have to move back a little bit in places and there may be some flooding. DEAL WITH IT! We just got hammered here in East Texas. Harvey dumped 52 inches of water on Houston and I personally KNOW several people that are still out of their homes. I have yet to hear anyone down here wailing that it is the end of the world. I promise you that you won't hear us still whining about it in 10 years. Nobody has offered to come and give us anything. People are losing their homes now because they can't afford the house note, the cost of immediate repairs AND the cost of living somewhere else while their home is still torn up and uninhabitable. We WILL deal with it.

I am tired of all the whining especially since most of it is ignorant lies and/or leftist propaganda. The fruging polar bears are NOT dying. They actually don't live on the ice in the arctic ocean because that is the only place they can live. They live out there because that is where the seals and such live. When the ice melts the seals will be the ones in trouble! Bears are a lot faster than seals on dry land. The polar bears will be fine and all the predictions about them are like the one that the polar ice cap will be melted in 5 years. THAT prediction was made 20 years ago!! Only idiots are still quoting it. The fact is that it hasn't greatly decreased. You still can't sail a ship north of Canada to get from Europe to Asia.

The problem is that while the leftists want the US to stop using coal. the Chinese are adding new coal burning plants at a rate that is growing. I'm talking THOUSANDS of new power plants that burn coal. Why should the US bankrupt itself using less efficient power sources and more expensive sources while our businesses are moving to China where the cost of doing business is so much lower?

If it gets warmer and the oceans rise my family might end up with ocean front property! GO US! Anyone that sits and drowns as the water rises even an inch a year is no loss to our species.

Now the Trump thing...If all he cared about was money he would NEVER have run for office. Unlike the Clintons and Obama who financed their run for office with money from our less than friends but not yet quite enemies in China and Russia, Trump paid for his run mostly out of his own pocket. THIS is one of the things that terrifies politicians and the people that are used to having them in their pockets. He got into office and other then the AMERICAN PEOPLE that voted for him he doesn't owe a thing to anyone...NOT even the Republican property.

The leftist world hates him because he makes no bones about being an America first President online Obummer who despised us and put anyone that wasn't an American above us. I'm sorry world but we don't want or need all of your uneducated, lazy terrorists. America is great because Americans worked and fought hard to make it a good place to live. Now criminally stupid people seem to think that we owe it to the rest of the world to give it all away. I don't have a problem with immigrants that want to come here and work hard and become AMERICANS but we don't need more people on welfare or people that come here wanting to turn our country into a cesspool just like the country they left.

I like Trump and voted for him. I like most of what he has done and wish he could get more of his ideas done. Build a WALL!! I have a fence around my property and even have locks on my windows and doors though I don't use them. I don't see that as being antisocial. DUMP Obamacare it is a terrible waste of money and has mostly taken good coverage away from hard working people and replaced it with EXPENSIVE almost useless policies with just HUGE deductibles and very limited total outlays.

About Papua...In my 65 years there has never been a time when people WERE NOT busy killing other people some where. This is what people DO. It is the nature of the beast and why there isn't a single other hominid species alive. We killed them! There are not any other mammalian families that I know of that are only represented by one solitary species. There are lots of cats, bears, monkeys and even two species of elephants but man stands alone. We LIKE to kill and seem to like killing other people more than anything else. Look at history. Even when by today's standards the world was sparsely populated and natural resources were still untouched people would gladly go thousands of miles on foot just to kill a bunch of other people. There was always some group marching around the mediterranean to go kill someone. They would march from the far east to Europe to kill strangers or from Europe to Asia to do the same. Even though Europe was far from crowded we sailed from Europe to the Americas and Australia to kill those people.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you want us to do about Papua. The only way that I know of to stop this is to kill ALL the people everywhere. Unfortunately even if we jumped in and did something for those people it is most likely that they would then turn on each other and have a revolution and start killing each other again.

I'm not sure why but there is something about places where continents meet. If you will look at the history of these regions you will see that they have been at war off and on for literally thousands and thousands of years. Central America, The Middle east, The Balkan regions and the Area from Southeast Asia down and through the islands that end in New Guinea. They all seem to never have peace for long no matter who is on top there.

You can't blame it on the Europeans. Vietnam has been invaded and at war longer than people in Europe even knew about them and the same is true of the Central American area. The Middle East has been fighting for as far back as there is history. I wonder if this isn't caused by the endless breeding program that has been imposed on the people in these regions.

If for thousands of years you have armies marching through a small area. Each time it happens the passing through invading army kills most of the men and rapes the women; might you not, over time, breed a people with a rather ornery temperament. Soldiers are not in nature shy retiring people.

Warriors survive and in history they contribute to the genetics of any region that they pass through. Any time the Arabs in the Middle East have not been fighting with an invader they have been busy killing each other. Let me tell you for a fact those little guys over there in Vietnam and Cambodia are mean little suckers and they fight HARD and to win. They have been kicking butt since the Zhou dynasty before 400 BC and are still there. This last few years since we left has been one of their longer periods of relative peace.

Mankind is the meanest animal that has ever lived. We are born with the desire to kill and only through intense cultural pressures are these urges held in check. I feel sorry for the people that are having a tough time in New Guinea but it is time for the US to figure out that butting into other countries internal conflicts is a terrible losing proposition that in the end everyone ends up hating us and as soon as we stop dying for them and leave they go belly up and give up. If those people deserve to be free they will fight endlessly until their attackers give up. If they don't have what it takes to fight for their freedom we can't help them. All we end up becoming is their latest rulers and they hate us no matter how much we give them.

True freedom isn't something that can be GIVEN to you. You are only free when you TAKE it in your hands and demand it and fight for it. We have tried over and over and it never fails. They either become our puppets or if we set them totally free they are soon at war and dying. Is Korea at peace? How about Iraq? Vietnam is at peace right now because they won their freedom rather than having it given to them.

Old Geezer likes this.
  29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    They are slowing a bit, the Chinese; but then all the entire world's economies are slowing. The Chinese were finishing a coal-burning power-plant every two weeks. I'm from the industrial world -- I keep track of such. TexDanm is spot-on. Not a peripheral topic: When the stupid Americans stopped building over-the-horizon radar, "phased-array" radar, the Russians went gangbusters building these arrays they agreed not to build. Thus the U.S. stealth fighter development -- Pentagon generals NEVER requested the stealth bomber. An air force general requested stealth fighters to be developed/deployed to take out the Soviet phased-array radar in the event of war; that was THE request. The rest, the B2 ..., was total pork-barrel politics.

Like most Americans, I voted against America's enemies and not FOR Trump. I held my nose and voted for that spoiled city-boy. To have voted otherwise, I would have been defiling the graves of my ancestors. God may not know who I am, however I'll not vote for those who wish to oppose godliness itself. My soul may be damned, but I'll not see my country go down without a fight. Today, I must admit that a smile crosses my face every time Trump thumbs his nose at the America-haters. I love how he puts these inferiors, these pseudo-intellectuals, in their places.

People don't get it. This world is a purgatory. It is designed to be a place of damnation and rot and evil and death. Not only can one not fix this, it is obviously God's purpose to keep this place far out of His purview, His Mercy. We live in a merciless pit of oblivion. If you haven't noticed, then you are blind. Camus' "Myth of Sisyphus" is the defining "user's manual" for existence in this plane of reality.

30. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Olde Geezer,

Sorry olde Timer but I had to bust out laughing at this.

Phased Array is what you find mounted on certain aircraft carriers and also these FFG type destroyers..these fast frigates built in Maine and also down on the Gulf coast. This kind of gear has the ability to pick up radar returns and or what is seen by certain airborne radars mounted on these planes with the big saucer dishes on their backs...navy and air force both.

Over the horizon long range ground based radar would be of longer wavelength than most modern radars...to follow the curvature of the earth. Short wavelength higher frequency radars do not so follow the curvature as well.
    But mount them high up in an aircraft and a lot of your problems are solved.

However you might find this interesting about Stealth and the Russian Radars...very interesting by Pierre Sprey.

Pierre Sprey is one of the fellows on the design team for the A 10 Thunderbolt or Warthog as it is often today called.
    He also did extensive work on the F 16 and F15 programs...and analysis.

Pierre Sprey does an very interesting video in that link.

I gotta agree with Texdanm...here...

Any arguments about Trump; making monies on investments do not make good nonsense once you understand what TexDanm and others have similarly posted.

If Trump and Company wanted to make money they surely could have done it better ..anywhere than in the White House and in government service.

One has to be ridiculously educated into professional stupid and "Forever a Victim" not to be able to figure this out for one's self.

If he is making money for himself and others..why then are both the Republicans and Democrats angry at him and his White House and working to infiltrate their people there to control him or get rid of him and his allies??

I don't need an expert to figure this one out for myself.

Thanks to all for their posts,

Watcherchris

31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Ground-based phased array systems were enormous, ours and the Soviets. I began working for one international electronics manufacturer in the early 1980s (American based, I've worked for the Dutch, the Germans, the Brits ... ). We did some military contracts, yet it wasn't the lion's share of our engineering projects. I've been in meetings concerning things one is not allowed to share with anyone, not your wife, no one.

Note the size of this one puppy (ours); the building is 100-ish ft tall:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAVE_PAWS

Here's a "small" phased array bank above Moskva. Don-2N Radar Facility:
    https://russiamil.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/valdai-club-3-touring-the-don-2n-radar-facility/
    https://russiamil.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/img_0829.jpg

Here's some early land-based phased array, 1959:
    upload_2017-12-25_22-21-25.png

Communist China: 7010 Phased-Array Missile Warning Radar Large Phased-Array Radar LPAR
    https://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/china/lpar.htm

2ae6df26f0161844af2bd91e5aa23aed.jpeg

32. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Olde Geezer,

The top photo you referenced here...above.

It resembles the arrays here on the side of the Island House on the USS Gettysburg..here in this link.

http://www.public.navy.mil/surflant/cg64/Pages/default.aspx

I notice this type of array more on the newer cruisers. This seems to be a significant departure from earlier type radars on ships and a scaled down version of what you see in the first photo you posted above.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris.

33. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    What I'm about to say can be spoken of. Everybody now knows this stuff, so no big secrets here. And yes I have had my contacts who were there.

Stealth aircraft can be detected by radar. The "retired" F-117 has the signature of a BB. The B-2 has the signature of a softball. Phased array radar can detect either aircraft, therefore conventional avoidance techniques must be employed, plus multiple fighters must be sent in if attacking phased array. During all of the bombing raids conducted with B-2 bombers during anti-Serb and anti-Iraqi strikes, there was one detection; the French detected a B-2. Russian MiGs in the immediate area (and brother, do I ever mean CLOSE!) of B-2 operations did not detect our presence.

The B-2 makes for a good bomber sans stealth. It has a proven air-frame. When releasing cruise missiles, its wash does not destabilize these weapons. The B-1 has a problem with the rear-most bay when it comes to cruise missiles (no problems with 2000-pounders). As I said, everybody already knows this, not a secret.

Stealth is no joke. Stealth technology makes the enemy work; keeps them royally busy.

34. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Northrop to the rescue again

https://defensesystems.com/articles/2016/12/08/northropkid.aspx

Had someone close who retired from there. Working for such places is brain strain to the max. Stress kills. Working such stressful jobs / long hours is the equivalent of smoking two packs of cigarettes a day. Coronary artery disease is pandemic among the engineering staff. Such are the unseen casualties of war. The person I know, quadruple bypass surgery.

35. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  36. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Olde Geezer,

Right up the road from me is the Langley AFB/NASA Langley facility. The F 22 Aircraft are assigned there.

Only recent have I been taking stock of the concept that they do not fly nearly as much as in the days of the olde F 15 jets.

Come to find out...costs and maintenance schedules on such a complex aircraft keep it more on the ground than in the air.

Someone in the Pentagon made a significant oversight here.

The predictions are that it will be the same for the F 35 series of "Stealth " aircraft.

As to Northrop Grumman...Newport News Shipbuilding was at one time owned by Northrop Grumman. It was interesting to see how diversified is their portfolio. ...at Northrop.

It is interesting to see on company computers what Northrop Grumman is into for which most are not aware.

One of their most interesting projects to me and about which you hear very little today...is the Global Hawk project.
    I expect that over the years this technology has been augmented, eclipsed, or replaced by newer technologies. And I suspect that this area/arena is rapidly growing.
    What I note on this is the silence coming out of this arena.

The same stresses are present at this company in designs...meeting schedules ..key points in the schedules...getting materials and people to the right place at the right time...etc etc ...et al. Huge stresses.
    But the projects are big long term projects.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  37. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    what F22 got to do with climate change?

38. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Climate Change is a scam being used and misused to control and regulate nations and people who are too advanced for the real rulers /movers and shakers in this world.

It holds these nations back.

One of the biggest polluters in any area is the Military. Always has been and will be.

Years ago on one of the Aircraft Carriers which came into this yard for overhaul and refueling...we worked on the Phalanx 20 mm gatling gun..to take it apart and ship out certain components to the vendors for repair.

One of the things I found interesting was several metal boxes hanging on a bulkhead. It was storage place for 20mm rounds to be quickly reloaded into the gun. They had the radiation symbol on them. I laughed to myself...knowing these particular ammunition rounds had a depleted uranium core seated in a sabot and then loaded into the 20mm casing.

I also know of the amounts of chemicals...oils..solvents and other very toxic materials used in this type of veseel...submarines too.

The average citizen of any given developed nation hasn't a clue as to how many baddy nasties are transiting thorugh their counties, parishes, cities, towns etc etc on any given day.

I don't know if you are familiar with the story but twice down in Mexico...thieves got into a secure transport van and stold nuclear sources used in non destructive testing...X ray sources. These can be anything from Radium sources to Cobalt sources....and in very high levels...neutron sources.

The size and weight of these containers is an indication of the strength of the radioactive source.

I have seen the container in which is brought to the ships with a cobalt source. When this one is being used...you cannot even be on the pier..much less on the ship.

Well these guys down in Mexico have stolen these sources twice. Do you think they were dumb enough to open them...thinking they had gotten ahold of gold or such by the weight ..thinking it was some kind of safe??

I do know that in one of these cases they buried the contents in the desert..meaning they had opened the shielded content container.

Now that kind of material is a baddy nasty ..but not the baddest and nastiest...around.

I know that someone out here is using and misusing climate change and environmentalism to stop progress in developed nations...while giving a pass to other nations to pollute their rivers and streams unlimited. I know and have known for years now that China is just one such nation.

Climate change is a "shakedown " Technique being used and misused on a worldwide scale to bring nations into the control of certain groups...to limit their ability to reap the rewards of the labors of their people.

Eventually climate change will be the reason for Genocide of the people in these nations.....the killing off of huge blocks of the people of these nations by design..by a plan. IF it is done by their own government it becomes known as "Democide" or death by democracy.

Climate Change is a technique by which a whole nation can be brought to heel...to lose its sovereignty to a world wide committee. It is a "Shakedown " Technique. It is globalism. It is putting people and nations into Bondage...It is Ishmael.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

39. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wait a minute lonewolf......hold on........stop the presses!!!

I only caught on to this a few minutes ago...when pouring another cup of coffee.

Looking at the OP in the first thread on this page....

This is about Climate Change???? Your kidding right???

I got the impression it was more about "the Blame Game" and going after Trump...not climate change.

That Climate Change was only a Fegue to get to the topic of Trump.

After that posting.... the modus operandi quickly changed into the blame game...clearly and away from climate change.
    The only "Climate " being discussed after the OP was political/social Climate.....again....clearly.

Very slippery of the OP....but in that aspect ....of three card monte or the shell game....well done...well done.!!
    I will admit ...I was very slow to catch on to this technique...
    But I learned at the same time ...something important about Salt.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  40. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  41. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    It is the Earth's magnetic fields dropping in strength that concerns me. I want the radiation in solar winds to be shunted to the Earth's poles, i.e. away from the latitudes of me and mine.

What I hate is reading all the hysterics. Then you have your nutcases who take everything to religious levels -- I want to dart them with tranquilizers. And scientists copping politics, there's a royal pet peeve of mine. University professors have to tow the politically correct line, else they will be defunded and asked to leave.

I watch the news and wonder if there are any folk in positions of authority out there who do not suffer from irritable bowel syndrome.

Instead of "we're all gonna die", how about prepping for the eventuality should the risk be statistically significant (just the numbers, not the hormones).

42. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've heard this too...years ago Olde Geezer,

The manner in which it was explained to me was that the earth's magnetic lines of flux run pole to pole...as the earth spins like an armature on a motor.

This would seem to me to indicate that the earth is slowing down in it's rotation...and the lines of flux weakening.

Now That would be a concern.

The question is how much has it slowed over the years...how much speed has it lost if this is in fact true about the rotation slowing down and thusly the magnetic field weakening..

And then of course ...how would one get it to speed back up.?? Rotational direction is west to east.

I believe that on this one ....one would only get one good shot at it..so it had better be correct....on the money or all kinds of bad unplanned things would happen.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris.

43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    And the core of the Earth is made of iron. That iron is not solid, it is molten. Because it is molten, it has currents and also has layers. As the core, especially the outer core, shifts so too does the Earth's polarity. Between shifts, the lines of flux weaken.

The sun's polarity shifts every 11 years. For the Earth, this takes thousands, sometimes hundreds of thousands of years for a total shift. Less major shifts occur when the outer core shifts. And note that the scientists who study such matters do NOT understand the core mechanisms (excuse the pun). Earth's spin velocity may be one factor, however it seems that nothing is simple about anything.

Me, I think that there is little mankind can do to change the planet's weather short of an all-out nuclear war. Maybe that would have an effect -- sure would for the human species. Even in the worst case scenario, life, maybe even sentient life, would evolve back over millions of years. Millions of years means nothing to the Cosmos. Roaches and humans ...

44. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Olde Geezer,

You got me to musing on something I have seen here in the Shenandoah area of Virginia..up by Natural Bridge.

In places you can see the rock layers....indicating that it was at one time horizontally and hydraulically laid in ...for only water can put in layers in such obvious horizontal lines. But something happened in the mean time...something very very powerful. Something very devastating to do what you see today....the hydraulic layers are busted up and at a 45 degree angle to the horizontal.

Something changed to do that ...something very violent, powerful, and sudden for you see it all over that area...layered rock at a 45 degree or so angle...when it is obvious that it was horizontally and originally laid in.

Now out West in this country you see Mesas....lots of them with vacant spaces between the Mesas. Obviously again by the layers you see that they were laid in hydraulically ...by water action. But it looks like the plug got pulled and whole areas which were not quite as solid got washed away..and what you see left standing is the Mesas. Again ...this is all over the South West.

It was not pushed up to a 45 degree angle as it was in the Shenandoah...but it was laid in by water action. You see evidence of this again at the Grand Canyon....hydraulic layering.

Nonetheless...something drastic happened, even out there, to cause such a noticeably drastic change causing the huge vacant spaces between mesas. It looks like the plug got pulled and the mesas were the harder rock to survive and be left standing where we see them today.

I find this kind of thing interesting...once you recognize what it is you are seeing.

I remember miles and miles of miles and miles of mesas along the highways....the only difference is once in awhile you will see a cell or radio tower on the end of some of the mesas. Not a hospitable place to be caught afoot.

Also regarding climate....

When you fly across this nation...and get west of Chicago...you see the Great Plains and farm country....vast areas of farm country. Huge circular areas under cultivation and irrigation. When you get to the Rocky Mountains and it is in March or April...you can tell the difference in the elevations..by the fact that some lakes are not frozen and some obviously frozen in a view from the same window...thus a difference in elevations and temperatures.

What is also very very obvious is the traffic on the roads...the very very small cars and the slightly bigger tractor trailer traffic ...winding their way up through the mountain passes.
    When you look out the window of the aircraft traveling so high overhead..and you know some history ..outside of the "Kardashians" you realize that in older times ...only a handful of routes through those mountains offered decent passage....and only at certain times of the seasons...a narrow window of good weather.

This becomes brutally obvious when you can see the magnificent panorama from a aircraft window at thousands of feet above...and the history of these people who founded this nation....seemingly so long ago.
    There were only a handful of routes by which to get through the Rocky Mountains back then. We so take our highways and air ways for granted today and just book a flight or start our cars and trucks and go . It was not always so....and could easily go back under the right conditions.

My .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  45. Oldguy

Oldguy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    Oldguy here
    Well I have been watching this global warming thing for decades and my opinion is.
    In fifty years of watching
    Global temperatures have not risen, but they did fiddle with the number and location of data collection points making it look that way.
    Sea levels have not risen, but many areas continue to subside making it look like a sea level rise.
    Desertification is not happening, sat images actually show an overall greening of planet earth.

Pollution continues unabated, some improvements, some things worse

Only real parts to global warming are
    the grants to study global warming, nice little earner there
    the tax's and levy's the population pays.
    the guilt trip everyone is forced to endure
    the constant properganda shovelled out by the media

All in all I have yet to see any REAL evidence in five decades of watching
    by real evidence I mean proper data not some talking heads summerys, assesments predictions etc.

Not a believer or disbeliever but just an observer observing
    so far everything has been magic or slight of hand stuff that sadly many fall for, many because they wont or cant be bothered checking there facts first.

46. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The thing about weather and climate change is that you can't look at it in detail and see the big picture. We have not been keeping the type of weather data long enough to put it together and really "see" what is happening. The problem with all the stuff that the "scientists" are putting out is that they started with the answer and then went in search of evidence that supported THAT answer. THAT is not science. Unfortunately science is now more about making money than exploring the unknown and getting answers.

Sadly there is no money in GOOD news. Go out and tell people that everything is wonderful and then ask for money and they will laugh at you. Go out and tell them that the sky is falling and if they don't find the answer then you are DOOMED and the money comes pouring in. THIS is what drives science today.

Where I live we are on an invisible line. Half the county averages over 31 inches of rain a year and the other side averages less than 31 inches a year. The difference is remarkable. The east side of the county is heavily forested with pine trees and there are a lot of creeks and a big river. The other side of the county is a lot drier and is mostly more open rolling prairie.

The funny thing is that all over the East side of the county there are little country communities that are all named Something Prairie. Crabbs Prairie, Roans Prairie, Pine Prairie... The fact is that about 75 years ago the "line" moved west and all these little prairie towns suddenly found themselves in the woods. The pine trees just don't do well when the rain drops below that magic number of 31". Well guess what? It is changing again and where I live in the woods the pines are dying. People are wailing about global warming but this is not something new or manmade. It is just part of a natural cycle. If you will look at the sunspot activity over the last hundred years you will see that the sun is warming up AGAIN. It isn't the end of the world and man isn't causing it. Before there were even people these cycles were happening.

If man has gotten so weak that he can't adapt to these slow changes then let people go extinct and let something else step up to the plate. We became the top of the food chain by being adaptable. We seem to be losing that. I think that our only hope is that something happens to wake us up as a species before we devolve into a species that can no longer adapt.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018