What do you think of my future preppers site?

Discussion in 'Permanent Shelters' started by joshposh, Jun 9, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. joshposh

joshposh Master Survivalist
      260/345

Blog Posts:
    The piece of land that I will be building on soon is located close to the hill side of where this picture was taken. I can't find the ones I took earlier this year, but this is as good as it's going to get. I dreamed of having a place that overlooked the ocean but at the same time high enough to not get caught in a Tsunami. I will building a corrugated bunker several feet underground first, and a house on top of that. I've already done research on renewable energy as well as farming.

Here's some pics and list as to what I will be working on in the next coming years. Just a few, not all of them.

1. upright wind turbine
    2. rabbits
    3. organic farming
    4. gasifier
    5. solar panels
    6. bio gas generator / methane digester

qyjiUu7fdYnadB2Jn4uoRB2mfq4syuaf.jpeg [​IMG] qyjiUu7fdYnadB2Jn4uoRB2mfq4syuaf.jpeg qyjiUu7fdYnadB2Jn4uoRB2mfq4syuaf.jpeg qyjiUu7fdYnadB2Jn4uoRB2mfq4syuaf.jpeg qyjiUu7fdYnadB2Jn4uoRB2mfq4syuaf.jpeg [​IMG]

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    Too close way too close!
    To the right on the reverse slope facing away from that plant might be ok if there is nothing in that direction!

3. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Great good luck and success

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    whats that building near the lighthouse? I assume its a lighthouse cos of the shape and the stripes.

5. joshposh

260/345

Blog Posts:
    It's an electrical plant still under construction. It is not a nuclear power plant. That's the last thing I would want to live next to. If a natural disaster hits I wouldn't go near that thing.

More pictures just to rub it in more.

-038gHS5whNuIHn7zzKAwPMccHXNfNhj.jpeg -038gHS5whNuIHn7zzKAwPMccHXNfNhj.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    nice beach, much fish in that water?

7. joshposh

260/345

Blog Posts:
    Sad to say that the locals have done some serious dynamite fishing in the surrounding waters for decades. I do hope that they do make a return eventually. In the meantime I will continue my Tilapia farms.

8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    shame that.

9. omegaman

omegaman Expert Member
      123/173

Blog Posts:
    So, josh. A year and a half later. How's it going?

10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes I wondered that too.

11. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    It looks beautiful there but the power station would ring serious alarm bells. Critical Infrastructure sites are often secondary targets but considering what a great place it looks I would accept that trade off....
    Good luck Josh.

12. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    You can starve to death eating rabbits. You will need something with a little fat content. Pot belly pigs or just pigs in general are great and will recycle your leftovers.

How will your relations be with the natives if things go bad? So often whenever things have broken down around the world the non-native settlers have not fared well.