What I see could happen:

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by Para173, Mar 26, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    True, maybe I should carve these words in stone so they will survive long enough for the survivors to read them. All the paper will be used to wipe somebodies tush, the computers will be scrap metal, so only stone writing will survive, maybe.

poltiregist likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    you'll be lucky if anyone can read by then, skills like that will be lost as time goes by as putting food on the table will be the only skill that will be taught.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:

It does not matter much , the end of what we are now use to is going to end soon. I pray more people will get prepared for whats coming. And I also pray more doubters will come to know & trust our Savior, Jesus Christ. Just MY wishes.

4. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:

This is why, I have all books, paper, supplies to teach my grandson thru highschool and beyond. I teach him now, he is 7 1/2, we are days away from finishing 2nd grade. Spring and Summer will be learning gardening and livestock care, preserving foods, cooking outdoors, and survival and self sufficiency. PERIOD.

elkhound and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    people will hold onto what they want, personally i'll put all my efforts into stockpiling food and water and learning skills and accumulating knowledge, that is what I think is required, many people will do nothing, in which case they will soon go the way of the do-do and the dinosaurs and all those other animals which have become extinct. each to their own.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    I (personally, my opinion) believe the world is not ever coming back. I believe all this will lead to WW111 and Armageddon, and the glorious reappearing of Christ in the air, to take his bride/church home to heaven for eternity. Amen. Remember just my belief. Anyone else with different beliefs can believe what they want, and I will be praying for them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I suppose WW3 is always a possibility but it will last about 4 minutes- the time it takes to launch a nuclear missile. personally I think its more likely to be an EMP/solar storm or a pandemic, I think it will be a slow event rather than a fast one and most of the sheeple wont even notice until its too late for them.

8. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:

Lonewolf, An EMP, CME, or a real, full blown pandemic will absolutely happen fast. It will not take but a little time for the unprepared to lose their minds when there is no electricity, no foods, no water to get drinking water, beer, cigarettes, drugs. etc.. Do I need to go on??? And a pandemic will wipe out most of the population quickly too. And yes, I also believe these are real possibilities and will happen soon. But, this is how I see WW111 happening with an EMP and/or biological weapons. Prepare, Pray, Please

9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I prepare all the time but I wont do the other P, I am a Pagan.
    a pandemic COULD spread from the other side of the world within 24-36 hours due to our rapid transport systems, it will then permeate the large cities as they are closest to the airports and the docks.
    an EMP will cause all the electrical systems to collapse but not necessarily kill a lot of people, they will do that themselves by panicking.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In the distant future, nuclear energy and solar energy gathering will power civilization. Tidal turbines will power areas near the coasts of the continents. Our distant progeny will be living underground because starting with 55 degrees F makes heating and cooling not so long a journey to human comfort temperature levels. And should there exist lingering contaminants in the atmosphere, sub Earth surface habitation with air filtration makes a lot of sense.

Why nuclear? It is powerful. We know how to do this and speaking of which, the military will have a lot to do with the rebuild. The military has been powering its ships and subs with nuclear energy for decades and decades. The nuclear solution already comes in packaged form and does so all around this planet.

As to how long this will take, WTF! I wouldn't even venture a guess. Kind'a depends on what within the cornucopia of chaos knocks us down, doesn't it!

We will come back. I could go all spiritually Faulknarian on that topic. I could also bring up the matter of our being made in the image of roaches.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    How pleasant.

Our planet is less than a fly speck in our solar system. Our solar system is less than a speck in our galaxy. Our galaxy is but a speck in this universe. Our universe is but a speck in the Multiverse.

One imagines that all sentient species throughout this bowl of divine soup do somehow play upon the mind of the OverMind, being His culinary experiment and all. I mostly doubt however that He is in any way particularly distracted by the goings-on upon our little blue rock. I could be wrong.

Oh Coffee do pray for our critically flawed species! I have myself witnessed a blue fly besmirch a white window sill with its black dot of high art. I was existentially amused. Maybe He is at times amused with us.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    I see big problems ahead. Our nation is over 22 trillion in debt and the non productive members of society continue to grow. I see elected and influential members of our society deliberately Balkanizating our nation away from the melting pot mindset that made us great. When our financial system starts to buckle, our Balkanized society will turn and feed on each other. We will degenerate into collapse, which may be years or a decade away. While we head down that path, liberty loving Americans will be marginalized, detoothed, and blamed for all the ill. This is already self evident. If you are productive and self sufficient you will be a target.

This is why I advocate isolating from society and being prepared to hide for how ever long it takes for the ignorant masses to die off. I do think we will rebuild, but there will be a purge period where survival may be dependent on having as little contact as possible with our fellow man. Sorry for such a dim view of our possible future, but it’s what I see coming.

13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    absolutely, and start now, the less people know about us the better.

TMT Tactical and Alaskajohn like this.