What Is Wrong Or Missing From This Article..???

Discussion in 'Guns, Knives, Tools, Etc.' started by watcherchris, Apr 23, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wound up my laptop this afternoon and in my home page I found this link to this very interesting article.

After a few paragraphs..It became clear to me that there was something wrong and missing from the article and the point of view it was presenting.

MSN is the prime give away.....pure Ishmaelite.

Here...this link...

The Surprising Geography of Gun Violence (msn.com)

Nonetheless..I would like the members here ...their comments on this article as to what is wrong and missing from the article..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be warned these Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Reports from liberal indoctrinated researchers quoted, false conclusions and liberal verbiage throughout the article , all intended to prove the writers point. Not worth the read.

watcherchris and Old Geezer like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Politico is so far to the Left that it is about to bump into the next galaxy.

One can use statistics to prove whatever you wish. "Lies, damned lies, and statistics."

However ...

I'm from Southern Appalachia of which the Politico propagandist writes. We had profoundly low murder rates prior to the drug trade invasions -- plural -- meth then oxy. Our murder rate was approx two per 100k. Some areas were a tad higher and that was due to inbred/low-bred whites.

I mean the latter literally. A genetics professor of mine had a friend who moved into a region of Southern Appalachia to do genetic research. This was because in this region, he found more instances of rare genetic disorders. This researcher had his PhD, but went back to school to get his M.D.. This because of so many misdiagnoses by the rural physicians. Me, I did clinical practicum in Psychology here in the South. Gee, guess what all I got to see!

In areas of the rural South one will find higher black and inbred white populations. These groups engage in more violence than non-inbred European and Asian peoples. Intelligence and impulse-control are genetic. With a strict and positive environment during youth, an otherwise violent-prone human can be conditioned to be much less violent. With a dysfunctional childhood environment, even the best of genetics will not prevent a dysfunctional adulthood. Actually, criminals with higher IQs are far more dangerous in that they are very difficult for law enforcement to identify and arrest. Ignorant criminals fall into our revolving-door "justice" system.

I could take a genetically nice Golden Retriever and turn that dog into a monster. I could discipline a Pit Bull into a non-violent dog; however, I would have to assiduously avoid putting that dog into any violence-triggering scenario -- discipline or not, it could go violent. Certain breeds of dogs are more violent than others. Brain configuration is genetically determined.

With Native Americans, the number one cause of violence and psychological problems in general is alcohol. There is nothing inferior about them. Their genetic line has little resistance to alcoholism, nor a stack of other diseases brought to the Americas by Europeans. One payback is tobacco. Native Americans only used tobacco in religious ceremonies. Europeans smoke like coal-fired steam engines. Europeans are genetically prone to depression with anxiety component. Nicotine helps knock-down anxiety. Humans self-medicate.

One peripheral behavior pattern within the depression spectrum is obsessive-compulsiveness. Europeans are given to having depression. Norway's suicide rate is 2x that of America. My theory of why Europeans have been able to have advanced architecture and engineering is that there is so much obsessive behavior among them -- sure they're smart, but they simply will not let go of things. In many instances, this behavior is very toxic. In engineering, it is profoundly useful. Think about it, Europeans engineer simply the best death machines. Europeans have low rates of ongoing violence, but when they DO go to war, they scorch the earth. Europeans can suppress their emotions -- emotions such as empathy and caring among them. Watch out for those European blood lines, once they get into killing mode, they are not only good at it, they will kill on principle, not necessarily because they are angry. I see such a proclivity within my own self. A bit scary. Self-control must be the order of every day. Either your higher self is in control or your ancient evolutionary circuitry will come out and rule you. Pay attention to the external world. Pay attention to your inner world also.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont know much about Politico...as I do not ordinarily read it...but this too...

Here..

Another thing missing from many articles....and telling me that Washinton DC is a huge phony about gun violence...even gun safety.......and huge gaslighting going on..from the White House down....about the 2nd Amendment....huge..

And again....it amounts to noticing that which is missing from White House Efforts to curb gun violence...

Again....their modus operandi...is one of treating us as if we are all stupid and fell off the truck tail gate just this morning..

If you want to want to curb gun violence in America...start with Hollywood....

Yet you hear nothing about the most obvious promoter of gun violence of all kinds. Sex and violence.....Hollywood...

You see....totally avoided by anyone in leadership.

This tells me a lot about the motives of Government....

Also....another thing about government......talk about Fentanyl ......"An Assault Fentanyl Problem."

Who is one of the biggest Arms Dealers in the world......The US government...

Think about that.

You know they are phonies and liars when they try to frame the 2nd Amendment by sleight of hand....in describing the 2nd Amendment in terms of hunting.

In Terms of Safety..

In Terms of Recreational Shooting.

The 2nd Amendment says nothing about any of these issues. This is Gaslighting on the part of leadership.

And notice while all this is happening....the so called "Conservative Republicans" are silent.

I bring this up again because of the noticeable barrage of articles on gun violence coming out...but nothing about gun violence via Hollywood and the big screen.

Remember what I tend to call a TV and Movie education!!!!

Be Warned these Ishmaelites.....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.