What Would Be The Best Way To Keep Warm In Cold Weather?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by camshaq23, May 15, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. camshaq23

camshaq23 New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    I want to know what would be the best way to keep warm on the outdoors in a cold and wet weather. Am not sure what's best because am thinking lighting fires would be inadequate because the woods would be wet and tough to get lit. So what would you guys suggest?

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well you can't beat experience camshaq, the more experience you have & the more skills you have the better off you will be. Learn fire making skills, & get yourself a real fire steel, flint & a tinderbox. There is always a way to make fire, you just need the knowledge. I recommend that you base your equipment, tools & skills on the 18th century. Modern gadgets will eventually break or cease to function or run out. 18th century equipment & methods is sustainable.
    Check out my blog & youtube channel for more information. If I can ever be of any assistance or answer any questions you may have, just ask.
    Regards, Keith.
    http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/winters-tale.html
    http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/my-book-primitive-fire-lighting-ebook.html

More videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHEOMSZJETfj3GnoyONuvCQ?view_as=public

camshaq23 likes this.
  3. hpro hamed

hpro hamed New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    I think having warm clothes are the main thing and after that finding a corner place and setup a fire over there make that corner place more warmer like a cave. but if you are two persons and probably man and woman and you stuck in a much frozen place and you are about to be frozen also to save your lifes it's the only way to have a intercourse
    so good luck...

camshaq23 likes this.
  4. camshaq23

camshaq23 New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    Thanks a lot the video was very insightful, exactly what I was looking for

5. camshaq23

camshaq23 New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    lol... It probably is