What's In A Name. A New Religion!!!

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Keith H., Jul 15, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    A while back one of my Granddaughters called me an "ancient noodle", I hoped it was a term of endearment! I mentioned this to two of my sons this morning, & was told that in fact to be called an ancient noodle is a great honour. It seems that there is a religion called Pastaferianism, & there is just as much information to prove it's authenticity as there is for Christianity. So for anyone who is interested in discussing religion or perhaps like me you do not believe in the existence of this invisible entity called God, here are some links to information that you might enjoy reading :)

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster: https://www.venganza.org/about/
    https://pastafarians.org.au/pastafarianism/pastafarian-prayer/
    http://www.loose-canon.info/page53.htm
    Just as in Christianity, there are some variations in the Bible, but all in all I think that if you feel you need a religion, this one is definitely worth checking out. This is by the way a serious topic, & in fact it is now legal to wear a colander on your head when having your driver's licence photo taken as this is considered religious headwear.
    The Pastaferiun prayer (more than one version).
    Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread, …and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R’amen.

What do you think? Comments please.
    Keith.

CivilDefense likes this.
  2. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    I knew about Pastafarianism for a long time, but I'm not sure if it's actually serious... For what I know, it was created just as a spoof religion. Everything was absurd on purpose, starting with the mentioned Spaghetti Monster. Then Internet gave it a lot of popularity. But if it's considered a "true" religion now, I think everybody forgot the initial purpose of this thing... I'm really curious to see what become of it in a few years.

Keith H. likes this.
  3. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree, but I think the whole point is that no one can discount Pastaferianism as not being real, if they believe in God. There is no more proof of the existence of any god than there is of the spaghetti monster. You can't see either, & neither actually has any power to do anything. The bible was written as a guide to good living & social behavour, though it's teachings have changed over the years. We live in a different age now where we have more knowledge & to continue to believe in an invisible being that is almighty is just plain silly.
    Keith.

4. CivilDefense

CivilDefense Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    Though the original creator, the last I checked, claims it is real, it is indeed a spoof religion. But as such, it works fabulously at exposing the logical fallacies with religion, not the least of which special pleading. It also does a good job debunking a lot of other silly pseudoscientific rubbish like Creationism.

That said, the concept isn't really new. Bertran Russell's Teapot is an early example of that. While not nearly as funny or well developed, it too illustrates where the burden of proof lies with claims, be they supernatural or otherwise.

Anyway, thanks for posting the links. The Pastafarian crew always brings a smile. :)

Keith H. likes this.
  5. Jameson

Jameson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I never new anything about Pastaferianism.This information has opened me up to a whole new world of awareness. I am a custodian for religion,and this definitely is an eye-opener for me.

Keith H. likes this.
  6. bob007

bob007 New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    While the religion of the "many" (Matthew 7:13), which is to follow the false prophet Paul (Matthew 7:15) will end with "destruction", the religion of the WTSHF, will be the religion of the foxhole, whereas all will pray to God for their salvation. To prepare for the coming "great tribulation" (Matthew 24:21) you will have to know the extent of the coming Har-Magedon, which will be a "great earthquake" which causes the "fall" of all the cities of the nations (Revelation 16:16-21) and the one hundred pound "hailstones" falling from heaven, which would describe the weight of individual re entry rocket payloads. The span of the reckoning will be 5 months (Revelation 9:5) before the "great tribulation" is "cut short" (Matthew 24:22). Planning without knowing what to plan for could be a substantial waste of time and energy, if one doesn't have an idea what they are planning for. It would be helpful to know when the starting pistol is fired (Zechariah 14:1-3), or when all the nations are gathered to the valley of judgment, located just north of Jerusalem, were the WWI battle of Meggido happened whereas the German led Ottoman forces were wiped out. Close to where the Russian led Moslem forces were defeated in 1967 & 73. One learns from history, or they are doomed to repeat it. One can learn from the Word of God, the Law and the prophets, or they can suffer the consequences. As for initial fatalities, that would be 1/3 of mankind (Revelation 9:18), in which they will die from fire, smoke, and sulfur. It is always beneficial to know what is coming.

7. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    This is such "Gaslighting.

Pastaferianism is not at all a new religion...it is an olde religion repackaged.

Most people do not know this because they know little about the patterns of the various religions....nor do they know much about analyzing the "Fruit " of these various religions.

One of the stupidest, dumbest, most ignorant facets of those trying to pass off a new religion is the dependence on Science as a foundation for a new religion. One has to go to school to get so dumb that they use/misuse Science as a basis for a new religion.

For the track record clearly indicates that Science..has put us in better cars...clothed and fed us better...it has not at all made us better people.

Need..proof......

Even the dictatorial governments of the world are heavily dependent on Science to properly "Herd" their people into compliance... not to bring them liberty and freedom.

Thinking is difficult...many of us avoid it for a lifetime...

Science is known to sell it's soul and the soul of others to keep and maintain power and it's fruits...to the highest bidder...in this case the highest bidder is often government.

This is what happens when a people stop thinking and instead...Amuse....Amusement...

A- without

Muse- Thinking....

Amuse.....Amusement...

Something fed to us to prevent thinking....

Now there is an index of a religion taking place right in front of us... Amuse.....Amusement...

Take a good look at the record...the track record of Atheist governments..the Anti God governments and how they treated their people...and their economies.

There is no other single factor ..historically ...which will determine the economics and politics of a nation and or people outside of their religion.

And someone is trying very hard to bring about such Atheist nonsense to this country America...as the FSM...and their gods which go back for centuries.

There are other forms than the FSM....in this other religion/religions.

A historical study of various religions..including the Occult religions will make this clear ..provided one gets good teachers.
    This aspect of the "Hidden History " will never be taught in public schools including colleges for what it is or what it bodes for a people.

Here in America...the very "Deadness and Inertness" of the Obama Administration...socially , politically and the fruit it bore...Economically ...was to me proof that this template has never changed....That the other religion is still here trying to supplant the religious beliefs of a people and nation...with their FSM or anything other than Judeo Christianity.

Dead Economics...taking place..inertness. And this concealed by Social happenings....to conceal the economic deadness and inertness. The Politics of......."The Fallen." This was the pattern and track record of the Obama Administration....their fruit.
    It still is the fruit ..the religion .....of the left today..the progressives.

By their fruit shall ye know them.

One does not need a degree to figure this out.

Only well anchored thinking...

My Non Ishmaelte .02,,
    Watcherchris.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  8. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Sorry mate, but that went right over my head!

9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    No problem Keith. I understood and or suspected that when I posted it.

No problem.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

Keith H. likes this.
  10. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    oh great ! another religion, just what we (don't) need!!

Keith H. likes this.
  11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Oh..I quite agree lonewolf...science makes for a lousy religion.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    my religion is prepping and survival:p

13. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

LOL LOL LOL......lonewolf...

Thanks,

Watcherhris

Not an Ishmaelite

14. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well at least this one is passive, unless one is going to fight over who gets the most spaghetti ;)
    Keith.

15. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    As long as they are not taking the spaghetti off my plate to give to someone else without my consent.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

Keith H. likes this.
  16. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    No doubt if this lasts long enough the ones that believe in a meat inclusion on their spaghetti will end up at war and killing those that find putting meat in or with pure pasta sauce is a sacrilege that can't be tolerated. Nations will be divided by the disagreement as to what is permissible in the sauce.

Keith H. likes this.
  17. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Sacrebleu!!!!! How dare you insult our Holy Spaghetti Sauce!!! Draw your sword Sir!!!

For everyone knows we here in Hollywood are sitting on the only Holy Spaghetti Sauce in town!!!

Keith H. likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    i cant stand spaghetti...yuck!!

Keith H. likes this.
  19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Love Spaghetti...taking Spaghetti to work with me this evening.

Will be worshipping my Spaghetti before the holy altar of the Microwave.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    On the serious side about religion.....

I find it ironic and sad that Englishmen and their cousins (So to speak) have so little grasp of history and the part that this Religious history played in what is today and here in particular in America ...known as Separation of Church and State.

For it was Englishmen of a stern religious order who were to put an end historically.. via their religious belief...an end to Divine Right of Kings...or if you prefer "Absolute Power."

Over time and good instruction and a knowledge of this history ..I was to learn that this is a history not covered by public schools today in lieu of the secular version of the Flying Spaghetti Monster as intellect.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is none of these..not intellect nor a good basis for religion or a counter religion.

It was the Puritans in England who were to win two violent Civil Wars...and which resulted in putting the King on the block and his head removed on January 30, 1649.

In the western world this marks the first time a ordinary people had ever executed a king...and this was very very bad news for the king club...for royalty across this world.

This knowledge and history is one for which every government does not want their people to know as governments always and over time tends to return back to "Absolute Power" over their people and nation...in like manner to what many Kings did.

This information along with what Niccolò Machiavelli writes in "The Prince" is not information most governments desire for their people to know.

Governments would rather their people know about "The Kardashians" and or sports distractions...Hollywood.....than to know any true and non politically censored history.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster fits right into this category of distractions to prevent thinking..

Amusements...

Something fed to us to prevent thinking.

It is very rare for a teacher to give to their students the significance of what happened as a result of the English Civil War and the Puritans....Oliver Cromwell....and it's effects on us here in America.

Since the Execution of Charles 1st...no monarch of England has ever tried to make themselves Divine Right..absolute power.

And most Americans...sadly ....know much of this history or how it pertains to them....their liberties and freedoms.

About 30 miles northwest of me is Jamestown, Virginia...of the 1607 fame.

IN the visitors center is a row of images of the Kings and or Queens of England going back to some 800 Ad or the very early days of England.

In the middle of this row of images is Oliver Cromwell. But he was never king.

Almost no Americans visiting there know this history ...and in particular what precedent The Lord Protector made for us Americans in putting Charles 1st on the block in January of 1649.

But I do.....

It was religion which set for us in America the doctrine of separation of church and state and for good reason.

I am very well aware of the Ishmaelite devout and zealous religion going on out here called.."Internationalism" and the quest to get other nations into bondage and indentured servitude to pay for it...in both blood and monies.
    This devout and zealous religion of Internationalism requires the proper herding of a people to support this internationalist dogma. Never thinking for themselves but being controlled by their emotions to become robots..automatons...preditable , controllable, malleable voters....emotional train wrecks.
    As an emotional train wreck ...a people are more easily herded ...or controlled as to how they will vote...and or believe.

And Belief is the basis of religion.

Tabloid news and Tabloid politics is now the new basis of a religion ...an international religion....in conflict with what our founders desired for this nation and people.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    wife and I are pagans, we have no time or desire for organised religions.

22. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    That's okay mate, I don't believe in god :)
    Keith.

23. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't mind the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster. I see it sort of like the Zombie thing. There are a lot of things in life that people have to laugh at to keep from crying. I was raised in the church. My Dad was a lay minister. I have never been able to understand how a faith that is based on a man that gave up his life out of love for his fellow man could be such a source of hate, war and misery. In the end I became a Jesuit Pagan. I believe in a creator and try to honor the ideas that are the true message of the man we call Jesus (Even though his name was Yeshua pronounced Joshua)

The Great Flying Spaghetti Monster like the Zombie apocalypse offers people a way to look at things in a way that doesn't have to be so serious and emotion filled.

Keith H. likes this.
  24. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    When our Founders where trying to agree on the decision to turn against King George and England...they looked to history to find an example of a ordinary people turning against there king...was there such an historical precedent??

Historically Kings and Royalty had been killed and or run off by other Royalty in plots, schemes, machinations...etc etc.

But when our Founders looked for a historical precedent of an ordinary people turning on their king...they discovered that Oliver Cromwell and the Roundheads had solved that question about a hundred years earlier.

For our founders knew history ....and understood much of it going back to Ancient Rome and before.

But they did not need to go back that far to find an example and this is the point here.

It is also a history for which our own government never wants us to know...and for good reason.

Job Security.

Our struggle here in America....going on today..is about a Deep State religion of power and control.....hidden and concealed within our government apparatus and thus being able to operate unknown and unseen towards "Absolute Power" over our people and nation....and even within both phony political parties.

Divine Right of Kings and Absolute power has only changed it's form...and how it operates.

And thus we see the absolute zeal...devout and religious zeal of the left and the phony right in turning on this sitting President ....who is want to break up this concealed cabal....of the Deep State power...within our government. A cabal seeking to return back to "Absolute Power/Divine Right of Kings."

Internationalism is only Divine Right of Kings/Absolute Power over entire people and nations to cede to international leaders and this group their power and sovereignty as a nation...and this on a world wide scale...

England herself has chosen to break out of this stranglehold over her economy and sovereignty with Brexit..and we see the Cabal trying to keep England in the international Cabal and controls. And much of this Cabal is operating secretly within the English Government in like manner as they are operating within the American Government.

And again the Cabal is trying hard not to be seen and or known...operating through proxies to have their way with England.

Make no mistake...this is a religion going on here...a religion seeking power...

Nothing has changed here in thousands of years...about power...and the religion of power.

Oliver Cromwell and the Roundheads, were for a brief moment in history, able to break this stranglehold on power...and they are hated to this day in England and this history is avoided within the hands of the English people.

This is also a reason the Cabal has worked very very hard to remove the knowledge of history and Christianity from the English Public...from what is was in the time of the Puritans.

And the same Cabal has been working hard to remove it from the America Public and substitute the world religion...through government offices /public schools and their secret control....and with the same great success.

The government in England and the United States will allow and promote any religion..and I mean any religion and promote it ...except Christianity.
    The Obama Administration made this abundantly clear.

Uncontrolled Immigration is a way of promoting these other religions outside of Christianity in both England and Europe...and is going to be an absolute disaster for these nations in the future.

And in America Trump and Company are trying to control and regulate this trend of the Internationalist religion...illegal immigration.

And this feudal religion goes back to Ancient Egypt and before.

This is "The Ever War" Continued....from the Garden of Eden unto today.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  25. Yenix

Yenix Well-Known Member
      67/115

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, Pastafarianism here in Europe was most widely used as a tool against authorities, who allowed people from different nations to have photos with covered heads and sometimes even faces for their document photos... There was a big fight of Pastafarians to be allowed to have photos with pasta drainer on their heads. Ended up at court, who allowed it in the end.

Btw, here in Czech, according to last census - 5% of Jedi religion and 6% of Pastafarians.

And here, the first official Pastafarian who made it:

https://img.motofotky.cz/upload/images/forum/2013/31/170513_obcanskyprukaznl.png

Keith H. likes this.
  26. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:

WOW !!! Keith, I am sure going to miss you, man.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Why is that coffee, is one of us going somewhere?
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    Its just this: if you do not believe in God, the creator of everything, then I figure you do not believe in heaven, as the place where people who believe in God and Jesus Christ, as his one and only son, as our Savior, then you must not want to go to heaven when you stop breathing and pass away. I do believe in God, and Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. And I pray and believe that when I take my last breath and pass away that my soul will instantly be in paradise (heaven), with My Lord God, My Savior Jesus Christ, and My Comforter Holy Spirit. And I am really, really going to miss you, not being there. I was looking forward to spending eternity chatting with all my fellow forum posters. Any chance you might change your mind? I am serious, and do not take any of this lightly, and I also do not mean anything that I have just said as a judgement. Love ya man, and would miss you....that's all.

Keith H. and TMT Tactical like this.
  29. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Thank you coffee, much appreciated.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.