What's The Most Ridiculous And Embarrassing Way You Have Hurt Yourself?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by airfightermax, Jul 18, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. airfightermax

airfightermax Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    We all had those moments where we get injured ridiculously and we don't tell other people how you got hurt.

What's the most embarrassing way you got hurt?

2. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    One of the most common ways that often happens to me - with a frequency I do not like so much :D - is hitting my little toe against some object. :rolleyes:

3. RosieCheeks

RosieCheeks New Member
      6/29

Blog Posts:
    Well, the most embarrassing occasion was when I hit my head against the pillar on the street. I was walking alone and thinking of something. Suddenly I realised that I stumbled upon the pillar, which I didn`t notice. People looked at me with smile, probably thinking I was drunk:) Well, it was rather painful but I was laughing at my clumsiness.:D

GREGORY Brooks likes this.
  4. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    That would be a long list lol

GREGORY Brooks likes this.
  5. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Learning nunchucks first time i tiuched them i knocked myself out lol

6. Scarlet

Scarlet Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    The main reason that usually happened to me why I hurt myself is being clumsy sometimes. Oftentimes, due to I'm in a hurry I bumped to something that hurt my elbows, knees or toes. It usually end up in bruises or minor cuts.

7. BethSztruhar

BethSztruhar Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Where should I start? :D
    TBH I usually hurt myself in a ridiculous way. Like one time I fell in my own room and hurt my knee. The other time I fell in the kitchen for no reason and hurt my injured knee again...

8. airfightermax

airfightermax Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    Oh god, this is soo relatable :D

I always stub my toe beside objects too! It seems like my brain does not know that my toe is "there". And when I stub my toe, I do this weird dance jumping around with my face scrunched up, it like the most painful thing you could experience!

9. airfightermax

airfightermax Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    That must have been embarassing! Since you said it was your first time, did this happen in a nunchucks class?

If people were around when this happened that would have more embarrassing. Hopefully, now you know how to use nunchucks properly.

10. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    That was when I was still a kid, It was very sunny that day, my mom warned me not to go out but I didn't listen. So I went out to play with my friends and got myself injured but I couldn't tell her I was hurt, though the injury wasn't that serious.

11. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    No drunk in barricks hit bunk just right and doom out went the lights

12. Clara1993

Clara1993 Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    My most recent Way I hurted myself was last month I was telling my friend an exciting story and then I found myself pouring very hot tea that I was making for her on my thigh uuch :-(
    And that was Really painful.

13. Tina Thompson

Tina Thompson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:

14. GREGORY Brooks

GREGORY Brooks New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    I'm there with you buddy! My whole life has been like that. I'm 62 years old and just now understanding and learning everyday. I just stay in my lazy boy so I won't get hurt anymore. LOL

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Morgan101

Morgan101 Well-Known Member
      87/115

Blog Posts:
    I can't believe we are actually admitting to this. I have done a few unintentional belly flops from the diving board, both low and high dives ( hey, Bubba, hold my beer and watch this!).

Maybe the dumbest and longest lasting was swinging at an annoying fly. Missed completely. Caught my finger on a piece of metal, wasn't even sharp, but I guess I swung that hard. Chunked my finger and still have the scar 30 years later. Didn't even hurt. You just look at it and think " oh S%&T. that is going to leave a mark."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    Motorcycles. I had to quit riding motorcycles. Just something about a motorcycle turns me into complete idiot and I don't even need somebody to hold my beer. Hot rods, no problem, motorcycles and I am on the way to the emergency room.

GateCrasher likes this.
  17. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      297/345

Blog Posts:
    Dumbest accident I ever had....I don't know if I'd call any of them dumb as such, just accidents.....(shit happens)....I've had more than a few accidents over the years but I always seem to walk away from them .....so far.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. GateCrasher

GateCrasher Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    Mine might have to be skeet shooting with a pistol grip shotgun... Three buddies and I out in the field, and I decide to try my pistol grip 12ga. No problem the first few shots, then the thrower sends one at a sharp angle from my right to the left (I'm right-handed). I'm tracking the skeet across the sky, shotgun at eye level, rear hand/gun butt getting closer to my face as my arms are crossing my body. By the time I got on target and pulled the trigger the butt was probably 4-5 inches from my nose, with predictable results. Didn't break it, but took about 10 minutes before my nose quit bleeding. My buddies weren't able to provide any first-aid assistance as they were too busy laughing.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Well-Known Member
      55/58

Blog Posts:
    Perhaps the most embarrassed I’ve been was getting a bad case of “scope eye” sighting in my then brand new 338 win mag. I wore that badge of shame for about a week. I just got careless and cocky.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      72/115

Blog Posts:
    Back in the day, I used to be a Fancy Shawl Dancer (and a Trader) on the Powwow circuit for over twenty years... loved to dance!

I had a habit of dancing in my large kitchen, among other places... all fine and good until one Friday evening before a Powwow, I spun around and landed among the stars...

Actually, I spun around and landed against the kitchen counter and saw stars as my ankle took a turn for the worse. After a trip to the ER, I went to the Powwow anyway. Of course, I didn't dance, but I had to work my trader's booth. I was on crutches and could not dance for a good long time. I finally "retired" from Fancy Shawl dancing as the oldest dancer on the circuit, then migrated to the Traditional Women's dance, which won't put me back in the hospital, lol.

If you ever saw a Fancy Shawl dancer, you would have an idea of what happened in my kitchen:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      305/345

Blog Posts:
    Shot my wedding ring off my finger

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. GrizzlyetteAdams

72/115

Blog Posts:
    Wow, the story behind that one must've been epic, Bishop!

TMT Tactical and Alaskajohn like this.
  23. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      305/345

Blog Posts:
    Actually did it with a sling shot shoot ING what's called full butterfly was shooting a big rock that did not leave the pouch and came back hitting me in my ring finger and knuckle broke the ring turned my finger into a plump looking hot dog thing that still has a lumpy knuckle.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. GrizzlyetteAdams

72/115

Blog Posts:
    Whoa... that sounds painful. It hurt just to read about it. Glad there wasn't an emo twist to the story, lol.

TMT Tactical likes this.