Where To Buy Potassium Iodide Oral Solution?

Discussion in 'First Aid and Medicine' started by F22 Simpilot, Feb 27, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Hello folks, long time no see. With the threat of possible nuclear war, figured I might add to my already acquired stash of KI pills. But apparently, since I'm 41 it's not a "huge" issue as it is with kids. So, my neighbors have kids and I'm looking for some KI in liquid form. Preferably ThyroShield or from Mission Pharmacal Company which are the two listed at the FDA's website here for what ever that's worth.

I can't seem to find it at Amazon or at Walgreens (a drug store in the U.S.)

Interesting that I read an Amazon reviewer on the tablet form that they virtually don't expire according the the NRC (Nuclear Regulatory Commission). I do keep mine downstairs in the bathroom where it's cool and dark and still in the packages. The liquid form however shouldn't be brown or yellowish. If so don't use.

TMT Tactical likes this.