Wilderness Expert Teaches For Emergencies

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Oct 30, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://gazette.com/woodmenedition/...cle_5ad43dae-153d-11eb-88b7-cff4fca19148.html

Per ...

Summary: Article plus hyperlink to thesurvivaluniversity.com clearly establishes, at least to me, that better quality material can be obtained here at the Forum than Survival University.

As soon as I see short sleeve shirts, no hard hats and few with sturdy work gloves .........

I surfed around the linked univ site. The MOST DIFFICULT area to train for is urban survival. "Urban" is not only tall buildings. San Francisco Bay is larger than the state of Rhode Island.

Meanwhile, back at the BOP,..

Prep, prep, prep
    and
    factor in safety

TMT Tactical likes this.