Will Trans Males Get Drafted....will Trans Females Get Drafted????

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Apr 29, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Will Trans males get drafted....will trans females get drafted????

Are we quietly getting ready for another war.....

Watch events aroundyou ..prices and shortages..reflected in prices???

Are we even supposed to think this far on our own and without permission...

Even worse....

Will Trans males get drafted....will trans females get drafted????

Are we in deep Kim Chee here????

But don't worry...it's good for votes for the Left and the Democrats....feel good about yourself...

Ishmaelites run wild.......

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Now...how politically minded...leadership....how they handle this .....

Will this be a strong indicator of ...if they would rig an election????

Be Warned these politicians who would put their survival and whom they secretly represent..the Deep State...above that of the people..and nation.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    As Amerika goes downhill and especially after it hits the fan, those who came out of the closet will be going back into the closet and no small number of them are going to end up in Intensive Care or the morgue.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    as there is no current draft...

Ok...fair enough......

But that brings about another question.....will they have to register....are women/.males/trans looking for that much equality????

Or is this just more Ishmaelites....appearances while holding others hostage and in bondage amidst chaos and confusion????

Curious minds want to know.....has anyone up in leadership positions thought this one through to anything which makes sense???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Wstcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    if there is a another war conscription/draft will occur, anyone within the relevant age group required to register will have to comply (if they havent already left the country like in the case of the Vietnam war people moved to Canada).

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    On the upside, trans folk won't get their nuts blown off.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    depends whether they have had the full surgery or not, I used to frequent a club in the 80s where one of the dancers looked female on top but was fully male below, anyone who took "her" home was in for one big surprise.

8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I've never really understood the issues that so many people have with gay people. I've always had a few gay friends and not one time did one of them make a pass at me. I even asked one of them one time why and he laughed and told me that my intrest in the ladies was VERY obvious. As he told me, rejection isn't fun and he knew that I wasn't interested. When I have a party it my place we pretty well cover all of the various sexual orientations. It just doesn't mean anything to me. We also usually cover most of the races too. Bigotry is just something that I can't understand.

Personally I was fully in favor of gay guys. The more the merrier. I was very willing and ready to take up the slack for any lonely ladies!

9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    according to some, Transgenderism is a sign of Societal Collapse.
    I'm inclined to agree but I also think making Homosexual sex legal was the start of moral decline in this country and its been downhill ever since.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Now they are trying to impose their sickness on children.

https://adflegal.org/article/should-schools-notify-parents-if-their-child-claims-be-transgender

"Wendell Perez received a call from the elementary school that would alarm any parent. School officials told him that his 12-year-old daughter had attempted suicide in the school’s bathroom. He was told it was because she wanted to be a boy, with a male name and pronouns.

"Wendell couldn’t believe it. At home, his daughter hadn’t shown any signs of gender dysphoria or discomfort in being a girl. The Perez family is Catholic, and they raised their children with a biblical and scientific understanding of biological sex.

"But when Wendell and his wife Maria arrived at the school, they found out that school officials had been having confidential meetings with their daughter and discussing her discomfort with her gender. Wendell and Maria found out that teachers and staff at school had begun treating their daughter as a boy at school without their consent or knowledge. Wendell was told by staff that they didn’t share information about his daughter’s 'transition' with him or his wife because of 'confidentiality issues.'

"Wendell’s daughter was socially transitioned by her school without her parents’ knowledge or consent, creating a double life for her and erasing the rights of her mom and dad. A parent has the right to know what is happening with their child, but that right is being threatened across the country."

=============

"Nearly 6,000 US public schools hide child’s gender status from parents"

https://nypost.com/2023/03/08/us-public-schools-conceal-childs-gender-status-from-parents/

"More than 3.2 million US public school students are covered by guidance that blocks parents from knowing whether their child identifies as a different gender in the classroom — which could become federal policy if President Biden’s Title IX proposals are approved in May.

"At least 168 districts governing 5,904 schools nationwide have rules on the books that prevent faculty and staff from disclosing to parents a student’s gender status without that student’s permission, according to a list compiled by the conservative group Parents Defending Education and shared with The Post.

"The 3,268,752 students affected by such policies go to class in all kinds of districts — large and small, affluent and poor, urban and rural, red and blue — stretching from North Carolina to Alaska."

Last edited: May 2, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I read that recently, it seems something similar happened in Ancient Greece, not that long before their society started to collapse. I genuinely do not give a jot about people's sexuality, the only tangible difference I can see between gay and straight is who one shares a bed with. I do however find the Trans thing bewildering. It is all very well identifying as "something", but if one os not actually the thing one is identifying with it is surely a form of deceit? That would be like me claiming that a Honda Monkey Bike was a Harley Davidson. I know it's a Monkey Bike, you guys can all see it's a Monkey Bike but, in order to placate me, you agree that it is a Harley Davidson in order to avoid me having an embarrassing tantrum. Therefore, I would suggest, that I would be asking you to lie for, and too, me. That feels bizarre, we would not do that in other areas of society. People can be what they want to be, but I do object to being asked to lie for people who are, in my opinion, deluded.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Socrates was sentenced to death due to his supposed dalliance with boys. Who knows?!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yeah they said about the same thing when women were given the vote and then again when the blacks were freed and later also give the vote. People fear anyone that isn't almost JUST EXACYLY like them. Along with that fear seems to be the need to keep them down and not allowed to be considdered equal.

14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    nothing to do with fear, I fear and trust no one, its more a case of morality and decency.
    back in the 60s we used to call Queers(they werent GAY back then) "shirt lifters" and other choice words, I dont care what they do to each other in private, but making what they do legal is just wrong, it just shows how far this so called civilisation has fallen.
    I had a neighbour back in the 90s who was a retired nurse who looked after such types during her working life and the tales she used to tell of what this "lifestyle" did to their anatomies and their health would make your hair curl.
    at least they cant breed naturally which is a relief.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Being black is natural. Being a female is natural.

Anal intercourse isn't natural. This behavior spreads disease like a wildfire.

"Outbreak of bacterial illness among gay and bisexual men in Florida has left at least 7 dead"

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/outbr...y-bisexual-men-florida-left/story?id=85584067
    --------------------------

"Gay and Bisexual Men's Health"

https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm

"Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) have been rising among gay and bisexual men, with increases in syphilis being seen across the country. In 2014, gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men accounted for 83% of primary and secondary syphilis cases where sex of sex partner was known in the United States. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men often get other STDs, including chlamydia and gonorrhea infections. HPV (Human papillomavirus), the most common STD in the United States, is also a concern for gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men. Some types of HPV can cause genital and anal warts and some can lead to the development of anal and oral cancers. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are 17 times more likely to get anal cancer than heterosexual men. Men who are HIV-positive are even more likely than those who do not have HIV to get anal cancer."

--------------------------------

https://www.state.gov/pepfar/

"The Office of the U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator and Global Health Diplomacy leads, manages, and oversees the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). Through PEPFAR, the U.S. government has invested over $100 billion in the global HIV/AIDS response, the largest commitment by any nation to address a single disease in history, saving 25 million lives, preventing millions of HIV infections, and accelerating progress toward controlling the global HIV/AIDS pandemic in more than 50 countries."

[Emphasis, Old Gzr]

...... $100,000,000,000 ..................

Here's what one billion dollars in 100-dollar bills looks like when stacked up. OK, so multiply this stack by 100x to get an image of what 100 billion dollars (in $100 bill paper currency) looks like.

upload_2023-5-5_17-6-43.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I guess that I just don't understand the panic because things like this have not applied to me for 50+ years. That is because that is how long my wife and I have been together. Back when I got married you had to have a blood test to get a marriage license. They checked you for VD. Maybe they need to go back to that.

Maybe this will get people to realize that there are and always have been responsibilities that go with sex. All of this is nothing new. HIV is just the new and latest sexually transmitted disease of concern. None of this is like the plagues. LOL, when I was a kid the statement concerning the clap was that you don't get it off a door knob!! You have control over your exposure. If you want to know about horror stories concerning STDs read up on the history of syphilis. Before Penicillian it was a mass killer.

Last edited: May 6, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.